noob teams

give me a brake! no teamwork bad players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

anonym_VJVVUp5heVv5 #21 Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 0 battles

My advice would be to drive around backwards in a Tank destroyer, as it unlocks a special medal and rewinds the mileage clock on your tank 

also buy at least 5 tier 8 premium tanks as this will also help your win-rate immensely..

from my experience every battle I have ever lost ever has been the teams fault 100% of the time..

Its all true I promise :trollface:

Edited by discontinued, 11 September 2017 - 01:05 PM.

StinkyStonky #22 Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:22 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32900 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostHavenless, on 10 September 2017 - 08:24 AM, said:

I started wot few years ago and bought jagdtiger 8,8 cuz i wanted to play german tank but i only played 2 games and quit.

This is exactly why new player shouldn't buy premium tanks, not because it ruins it for everyone else (it makes no difference), but because it's a HUGE waste of money.

View PostHavenless, on 10 September 2017 - 08:24 AM, said:

i installed the game again last week and have played more now. Jagdtiger 8,8 is my favorite tank,i like to snipe and dont like low tiers so i play this. :)

My problem is i always get 14 bad players in my team and the enemy get best players :(

is it because my favorite tank is german and not russian?

or is it cuz i dont buy premium account?

I think this game needs skill matchmaking ... why dont we have that?

The reason for your low win rate is you.  Sorry but it is.

It's not the nationality of the tank or because of your free account.

WG will never introduce SBMM as all the players would just quit.  They introduced it to Skirmishes and ALL the top clans just moan about it.

One thing you should know about your Jagdtiger 8,8 ... it isn't as good as a non-premium tank.  Sure it makes better credits and gives more experience but if the premium tanks that WG sold were the best (strongest), that would be blatant Pay To Win.

I suggest you go back to lower tiers.  Here are some examples of some awesome low tier tanks ...

Pz 1c, Marder 38T, Hetzer, AMX ELC Biz, O-I Exp, T67, T28, KV1, Matilda.

You haven't played anywhere near enough games to say you "dont like low tiers".  There are 6 nations and 3 tanks classes you've never played.  You realise that for a novice player like yourself, it's Heavy tanks that are the easiest and most fun to play.

You say you like sniping.  Let me make a guess.  You often sit in a bush or on a ridgeline, waiting for an enemy to come into view.  Some games you are able to fire off 3 or 4 shots and kill a tank and sit there and wait for the next one.  Other games you take 1 shot and then either get hit by 3 or 4 enemy simultaneously or you get hit by arty 10-20 seconds after you fire.

This will all be obvious to all players who have worked there way up to tier 8.

I'll give you 1 tip.  If you sit "in" a bush, when you fire, your mussel flash is visible, the tank that you shot at saw it and now every enemy knows where you are.

If you want to remain hidden you need to be behind the bush (so far that you cant see through it.

It also helps to have the 6th sense perk, Brothers in arms, a camo net, a full camo skill crew and vents.  But I doubt you have any of these things as you haven't played the game enough.

Go back to the lower tiers and read up about using your Hetzer/Marder 38T crew in your 8,8.  After all, that is the MAIN reason for spending all that money on a premium tank. 

Asklepi0s #23 Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:03 AM

• 10433 battles
This thread has been closed by the moderation team due to not being constructive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users