Jump to content


Edited m41 90 gf


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

Vitasik737 #1 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:00 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28633 battles
  • 36
  • [1STLT] 1STLT
  • Member since:
    12-07-2015

after patch 9.20 the tank gets crits every shot, Edited is this??? before it was ok but now impossible to play everything is always damaged and gets on fire every second shot, wg does nerf again without saing anything

#wg Edited 


Edited by Asklepi0s, 14 September 2017 - 09:38 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks


DiMtopia #2 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:04 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 14433 battles
  • 765
  • [1ADRM] 1ADRM
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013

tank is quite OP, it should get a nerf, but it didn't and it won't.



DracheimFlug #3 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:06 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 8920 battles
  • 3,694
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014
Observation bias. It seems really unlikely that its ability to crit was changed. Pretty sure nothing else about it was changed in 9.20.... 

Edited by DracheimFlug, 10 September 2017 - 05:06 PM.


Bennie182 #4 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:06 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 50328 battles
  • 1,087
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostDiMtopia, on 10 September 2017 - 05:04 PM, said:

tank is quite OP, it should get a nerf, but it didn't and it won't.

 

true, they don't nerf premiums... because people have spend money on it (mostly).

tajj7 #5 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:07 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 24351 battles
  • 13,836
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View PostDiMtopia, on 10 September 2017 - 04:04 PM, said:

tank is quite OP,

 

No it isn't, is was a pretty bad tier 8 light before the changes. It doesn't really have much over the other tier 8 lights bar some DPM. Pen is the same, alpha is the same, gun handling is pretty similar, mobility is worse and camo is worse. 



Vitasik737 #6 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:08 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28633 battles
  • 36
  • [1STLT] 1STLT
  • Member since:
    12-07-2015

View PostBennie182, on 10 September 2017 - 05:06 PM, said:

 

true, they don't nerf premiums... because people have spend money on it (mostly).

 

lol they dont????? whata about strv s1??? they do nerf but not a lot, same with credits did a big nerf to tanks, now u get much less than its used to be, did they tell u that????

Balc0ra #7 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:08 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 62747 battles
  • 14,348
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostVitasik737, on 10 September 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

wg does nerf again without saing anything #wg morons

 

And yet, you're the only one complaining about it. If it was "nerfed" in such a way that 100% of your shots was crits only. I suspect we would have seen more then one topic about it this far into the patch. As the few GF Bulldog I've seen, seems to be doing damage just fine.

Edited by Balc0ra, 10 September 2017 - 05:10 PM.


lord_chipmonk #8 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:15 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 32183 battles
  • 10,166
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

View PostVitasik737, on 10 September 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

 

lol they dont????? whata about strv s1??? they do nerf but not a lot, same with credits did a big nerf to tanks, now u get much less than its used to be, did they tell u that????

 

Strv has remained unchanged since it was introduced. 

Vitasik737 #9 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:19 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28633 battles
  • 36
  • [1STLT] 1STLT
  • Member since:
    12-07-2015

View Postlord_chipmonk, on 10 September 2017 - 05:15 PM, said:

 

Strv has remained unchanged since it was introduced. 

 

well either u r wg sucker or do not know much what was reduced to strv s1

 



lord_chipmonk #10 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:29 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 32183 battles
  • 10,166
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

View PostVitasik737, on 10 September 2017 - 05:19 PM, said:

well either u r wg sucker or do not know much what was reduced to strv s1

 

Or you're imagining things? But, please do enlighten me. 



SuedKAT #11 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:29 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 6,152
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View PostVitasik737, on 10 September 2017 - 05:19 PM, said:

 

well either u r wg sucker or do not know much what was reduced to strv s1

 

 

I'm guessing you are talking about the display bug of it's traverse speed, which was just that, a display bug nothing more, it didn't affect the tank in any way, just the stats displayed on tanks.gg:

http://forum.worldof...2#entry14497852

 

and

 

http://forum.worldof...9#entry14499479

 

So no, it haven't been nerfed since it was introduced. 


Edited by SuedKAT, 10 September 2017 - 05:32 PM.


Vitasik737 #12 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:36 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28633 battles
  • 36
  • [1STLT] 1STLT
  • Member since:
    12-07-2015

View PostSuedKAT, on 10 September 2017 - 05:29 PM, said:

 

I'm guessing you are talking about the display bug of it's traverse speed, which was just that, a display bug nothing more, it didn't affect the tank in any way, just the stats displayed on tanks.gg:

http://forum.worldof...2#entry14497852

 

and

 

http://forum.worldof...9#entry14499479

 

So no, it haven't been nerfed since it was introduced. 

 

not only traverse speed there were much more things, but it does not metter they do that and they do not give a Edited about players and all of you sitting and eatting that Edited , cant even say a word so scared to get banned or what bad karma, lol

Edited by Asklepi0s, 14 September 2017 - 09:40 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks


lord_chipmonk #13 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:48 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 32183 battles
  • 10,166
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

View PostVitasik737, on 10 September 2017 - 05:36 PM, said:

 

not only traverse speed there were much more things

 

Such as...?



HugSeal #14 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:48 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22717 battles
  • 1,945
  • [SWEC] SWEC
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012

View PostVitasik737, on 10 September 2017 - 05:36 PM, said:

 

not only traverse speed there were much more things, but it does not metter they do that and they do not give a Edited  about players and all of you sitting and eatting that Edited  cant even say a word so scared to get banned or what bad karma, lol

 

There were so many more things that you cannot even mention a single one of them but instead lash out with insults.

 

It's funny isn't it. You can EASILY prove us wrong by simply saying what was changed. But instead you don't, i do wonder why that is.

 

(I don't actually wonder, I know you're simply dead wrong and are a too big a duck to admit it)


Edited by Asklepi0s, 14 September 2017 - 09:41 AM.


SuedKAT #15 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:48 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 6,152
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View PostVitasik737, on 10 September 2017 - 05:36 PM, said:

 

not only traverse speed there were much more things, but it does not metter they do that and they do not give a Edited   about players and all of you sitting and eatting that Edited  , cant even say a word so scared to get banned or what bad karma, lol

 

Well they didn't nerf the traverse speed as clearly stated and proven above as well as checking the in-game stats will show you, other stats haven't been touched. The thread I linked have several pages of complaints regarding something that turned out to be a display bug, when a nerf happens and it's not introduced people do speak up, as happened in that thread, but when people like you just go around saying random stuff without any evidence what so ever people usually google the first tinfoil pick and post it, if you can't understand why then that's your problem and yours alone.  

Edited by Asklepi0s, 14 September 2017 - 09:41 AM.


Vitasik737 #16 Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:17 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28633 battles
  • 36
  • [1STLT] 1STLT
  • Member since:
    12-07-2015

View PostSuedKAT, on 10 September 2017 - 05:48 PM, said:

 

Well they didn't nerf the traverse speed as clearly stated and proven above as well as checking the in-game stats will show you, other stats haven't been touched. The thread I linked have several pages of complaints regarding something that turned out to be a display bug, when a nerf happens and it's not introduced people do speak up, as happened in that thread, but when people like you just go around saying random stuff without any evidence what so ever people usually google the first tinfoil pick and post it, if you can't understand why then that's your problem and yours alone.  

 

well what else wg would say if not that its a display bug, cause they know that if they admit that nerfed it they would need to pay all the money back, use the brain before posting something, as they will always say that its a bug or something else

RamRaid90 #17 Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:25 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 19655 battles
  • 5,840
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostVitasik737, on 10 September 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:

use the brain before posting something

 

Possibly the most ironic statement i've ever read on this forum.

 

The M41 90 GF has not been changed. It is a bulldog, it has always had very weak modules particularly the ammo rack.



SuedKAT #18 Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:32 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 6,152
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View PostVitasik737, on 10 September 2017 - 06:17 PM, said:

 

well what else wg would say if not that its a display bug, cause they know that if they admit that nerfed it they would need to pay all the money back, use the brain before posting something, as they will always say that its a bug or something else

 

I see that English ain't your native language, you clearly understood quite little of what I posted above as well as what the WG representatives posted regarding the supposed traverse speed nerf. To make it a bit easier think of it like this, the tanks stats wasn't touched, but the stats that was displayed in various places was interpreted differently by different systems so they showed up differently thus causing a confusion, this was later clarified and all could see that no nerf had taken place but it was in fact just a display bug. 

 

However if your just here to post conspiracy theories with zero evidence to back it up it's time to bring out the tinfoil.



BKatt #19 Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:13 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30259 battles
  • 359
  • [LGACY] LGACY
  • Member since:
    04-28-2013
@OP; tldr "I suck and therefor the tanks has been nerfed!"

_EXODUZ_ #20 Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:39 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34159 battles
  • 1,935
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014
lol at trying to explain things to a Edited :D

Edited by Asklepi0s, 14 September 2017 - 09:46 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users