Jump to content


Report system and the spam


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

RiflemanThick #1 Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12760 battles
  • 208
  • [EGYPT] EGYPT
  • Member since:
    10-25-2012

so.. is the report system ingame is even working? or is there a cooldown for spam on map or on chat?

is there a filter for swear words? 

 

The answer is NO.

  1. What should you do when a player pushes another to enemy team so they kill him?
  2. what should you do when a player gets shooted by three different tanks in one platoon?
  3. what should you do when you get one shoot from a tank like FV(tierX) or JgpzE100 on purpose since they don't get marked with blue color or banned unless shooted three or four+ times
  4. What should you do when a player keep spamming the map that everyone shares and for some reason there is no a cooldown for such thing which is unacceptable when a player keeps spamming the Map every single player in team gets very annoyed and be unable to focous on the Match.
  5. What should you do when player keeps swearing in match, should you swear back or shoot him or what?
  6. what should you do when a noob keeps blocking your tank move forward or backward on purpose??

btw.. no one would report on forums about such things because it will take time and waste time.

World of tanks should really start to care about such things.

 



Dundato #2 Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:49 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26136 battles
  • 714
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012
What report system?

wsatnutter #3 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:00 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 24380 battles
  • 7,282
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
op contact support not us we don't care

Shivvering #4 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:02 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29047 battles
  • 246
  • Member since:
    09-24-2011

View PostRiflemanThick, on 11 September 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

so.. is the report system ingame is even working? or is there a cooldown for spam on map or on chat?

is there a filter for swear words? 

 

The answer is NO.

  1. What should you do when a player pushes another to enemy team so they kill him?
  2. what should you do when a player gets shooted by three different tanks in one platoon?
  3. what should you do when you get one shoot from a tank like FV(tierX) or JgpzE100 on purpose since they don't get marked with blue color or banned unless shooted three or four+ times
  4. What should you do when a player keep spamming the map that everyone shares and for some reason there is no a cooldown for such thing which is unacceptable when a player keeps spamming the Map every single player in team gets very annoyed and be unable to focous on the Match.
  5. What should you do when player keeps swearing in match, should you swear back or shoot him or what?
  6. what should you do when a noob keeps blocking your tank move forward or backward on purpose??

btw.. no one would report on forums about such things because it will take time and waste time.

World of tanks should really start to care about such things.

 

1. Quit to garage, start a new game.

2. Quit to garage, start a new game.

3. Quit to garage, start a new game.

4. Use the block function.

5. Use the block function.

6. Quit to garage, start a new game.



_EXODUZ_ #5 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:08 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34617 battles
  • 1,936
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014
You might as well send your resume to WG or "Quit to garage, start a new game."

Shivvering #6 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:12 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29047 battles
  • 246
  • Member since:
    09-24-2011

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 11 September 2017 - 06:08 PM, said:

You might as well send your resume to WG or "Quit to garage, start a new game."

 

Well you basically have 2 options;

 

1. Out Dickhead the Dickhead.

2. Get out of the game with said Dickhead and hope the next one doesn't have one.

 

As prevalent as these players are at present, they are by no means in every single game. 



Aikl #7 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:12 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25167 battles
  • 4,253
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011
Take a chill pill?

Erwin_Von_Braun #8 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:19 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 37324 battles
  • 4,527
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostShivvering, on 11 September 2017 - 05:02 PM, said:

1. Quit to garage, start a new game.

2. Quit to garage, start a new game.

3. Quit to garage, start a new game.

4. Use the block function.

5. Use the block function.

6. Quit to garage, start a new game.

 

These ^^

 

The only thing I would add is that dead men don't talk - so why not ban dead players from chat?


Edited by Erwin_Von_Braun, 11 September 2017 - 06:20 PM.


Aikl #9 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:25 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25167 battles
  • 4,253
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

Banning dead players from chat would remove even more of the best part of WoT. Nothing beats arguing with dead players while trying to carry the team.

 

You get a nice impression of how truly gifted some are in the, ehrm, 'lack of oxygen consumption' department. :)



_EXODUZ_ #10 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:28 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34617 battles
  • 1,936
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

View PostShivvering, on 11 September 2017 - 06:12 PM, said:

 

Well you basically have 2 options;

 

1. Out Dickhead the Dickhead.

2. Get out of the game with said Dickhead and hope the next one doesn't have one.

 

As prevalent as these players are at present, they are by no means in every single game. 

 

Now that's a [edited]move right there.

RiflemanThick #11 Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:20 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12760 battles
  • 208
  • [EGYPT] EGYPT
  • Member since:
    10-25-2012

View PostShivvering, on 11 September 2017 - 07:02 PM, said:

1. Quit to garage, start a new game.

2. Quit to garage, start a new game.

3. Quit to garage, start a new game.

4. Use the block function.

5. Use the block function.

6. Quit to garage, start a new game.

 

Doing what you said on 1,2,3,6 Will cost a lot of money, and will lower the stats since WG doesn't give enough money when you get shooted by team without a premium account anyway, 4,5 I didn't know that I can block players ingame.

View PostDundato, on 11 September 2017 - 06:49 PM, said:

What report system?

 

the one ingame which is useless or broken, they should make a better report system and there should be Staff ingame to check the reports

Edited by RiflemanThick, 11 September 2017 - 07:20 PM.


Shivvering #12 Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:31 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29047 battles
  • 246
  • Member since:
    09-24-2011

View PostRiflemanThick, on 11 September 2017 - 07:20 PM, said:

 

Doing what you said on 1,2,3,6 Will cost a lot of money, and will lower the stats since WG doesn't give enough money when you get shooted by team without a premium account anyway, 4,5 I didn't know that I can block players ingame.

 

the one ingame which is useless or broken, they should make a better report system and there should be Staff ingame to check the reports

 

Causing team damage on green targets costs you even more credits. So what do you propose for 1,2,3 & 6?

THE_JACK_OF_HEARTS #13 Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:52 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9508 battles
  • 910
  • Member since:
    02-04-2015
this fella, really lives up to the name...

malachi6 #14 Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:25 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 49216 battles
  • 3,225
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

Person calls me an idiot.  I will attempt to earn the epithet within the game rules.

Person blocks or pushes me.  I will attempt to move to another spot.  Failing that I will make a cup of tea.

Spam = block for battle.

 

All of these of course, are reported.

 

To suggest the reports do not work when 3-4 times a week people come on these very forums crying they have been banned for no reason is facile.  It's not a perfect system.  In a game of this nature.  that is expecting too much.  But it does work, after a fashion.


Edited by malachi6, 12 September 2017 - 11:26 AM.


Balc0ra #15 Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:34 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64272 battles
  • 15,370
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostRiflemanThick, on 11 September 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

 
  1. What should you do when a player keep spamming the map that everyone shares and for some reason there is no a cooldown for such thing which is unacceptable when a player keeps spamming the Map every single player in team gets very annoyed and be unable to focous on the Match.

 

 

Right click his name, select ignore for this battle. And you get your focus back.



Captain_Kremen0 #16 Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:07 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 36801 battles
  • 1,268
  • Member since:
    06-04-2011

In game reporting is pants tbh - the things you CAN complain about are pretty trivial and they took out the options for useful things like team kills 'cos they couldn't be arsed looking into them.

Yesterday Tier 9 shoots my Konstukta in the [edited]and kills me as i'm driving to the flank on Steppes with the informative "delete game noob". Messaged him after game to ask him to elucidate and apparantly I wasn't moving fast enough. Sausage.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users