Jump to content


Tank 112 should be updated to the current battles


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

b12btc #1 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:24 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 33359 battles
  • 9
  • [ROLAW] ROLAW
  • Member since:
    10-09-2012

Hi all,

I post a ticket regarding the 112 tank and I need your support. I attached the prt. sc. ticket.

Thanks. 

 

*Edited


Edited by Nohe21, 13 September 2017 - 11:57 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to sharing a private conversation.


Aikl #2 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:31 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21717 battles
  • 1,781
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

Why do you post a .doc file when it's only a picture?

 

Anyway, like all T8 PMM tanks, the 112 suffers from not really seeing anything else than T9/8 matches. It's still, arguably, one of the more powerful tanks that has preferential matchmaking to start with. After 33k battles, you should probably have figured out that Chinese/Soviet 122mm isn't really a sniping gun. Besides, it's actually a trace of proper balancing. It has amazing armor and good mobility, but because it's not named 'Defender' (and has PMM), the gun sucks. EOS.

 

Anyway, the real solution is likely to remove and buff the T8 PMM tanks in some way - heck, even buff them into proper T8 tanks, and let the existing owners keep the PMM. :trollface:



b12btc #3 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:41 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 33359 battles
  • 9
  • [ROLAW] ROLAW
  • Member since:
    10-09-2012

View PostAikl, on 11 September 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

Why do you post a .doc file when it's only a picture?

 

Anyway, like all T8 PMM tanks, the 112 suffers from not really seeing anything else than T9/8 matches. It's still, arguably, one of the more powerful tanks that has preferential matchmaking to start with. After 33k battles, you should probably have figured out that Chinese/Soviet 122mm isn't really a sniping gun. Besides, it's actually a trace of proper balancing. It has amazing armor and good mobility, but because it's not named 'Defender' (and has PMM), the gun sucks. EOS.

 

Anyway, the real solution is likely to remove and buff the T8 PMM tanks in some way - heck, even buff them into proper T8 tanks, and let the existing owners keep the PMM. :trollface:

 

Other P.Hevy have been reconfigured to be more op. Why 112 shoudn`t? It was easier to me..:)

.


Edited by b12btc, 13 September 2017 - 07:32 AM.


Balc0ra #4 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:45 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 56596 battles
  • 10,657
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

112 was so bad that it was removed from the store, then they buffed it's armor and put it back. It lasted about 1 patch before the super heavies came in force on tier 8 and it became useless again. But it was recently buffed, and it has 250 gold pen. So not 100% useless vs the 230 effective armor weakspots the new tier 8 HT's have. Unlike the 219 gold pen IS-6. So I suspect that will get it first.

 

WG said the next 2-3 patches will focus on buffing old tanks and premiums up until March at least. And adding more Grand battle tiers etc. We know the UK focus is next patch. And China had a long list of buff planned for their tanks that we thought was planned for 9.20, inc the T-34-3 on one of the super test. So I suspect the Chinese is not far behind of getting their buff patch focus. Who knows. Maybe the WZ-111 and 112 is among them.



Aikl #5 Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:28 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21717 battles
  • 1,781
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View Postb12btc, on 11 September 2017 - 05:41 PM, said:

 

Other P.Hevy have been reconfigured to be more op. Why 112 shoudn`t?

 

112 is one of the few that actually were buffed properly. KV-5 was buffed, but that was hardly impressive. 

Rimsplitter #6 Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:54 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18842 battles
  • 485
  • Member since:
    06-15-2016
Why no poll?

TankkiPoju #7 Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:21 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 17289 battles
  • 5,272
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

I would guess WG will first buff IS-6... which is worse than 112 at the moment.

 



b12btc #8 Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:34 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 33359 battles
  • 9
  • [ROLAW] ROLAW
  • Member since:
    10-09-2012

View PostTankkiPoju, on 12 September 2017 - 10:21 AM, said:

I would guess WG will first buff IS-6... which is worse than 112 at the moment.

 

 

I think IS6 should be improve to (I don`t have It in my garage)...

Ubersonic #9 Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:13 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4081 battles
  • 289
  • Member since:
    11-26-2016
IMO (as somebody who owns both) the 112's gun is quite weak for T8 even when you factor in preferential MM, but the IS-6 has it worse because at least the 112 can reliably pen other T8 tanks with gold, the IS-6 just bounces APCR off weakspots.

Nohe21 #10 Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:57 AM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 626 battles
  • 148
  • Member since:
    05-23-2017
*Thread closed due to non constructive (Sharing Customer Support private conversation).




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users