• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

speedphlux #1 Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:36 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42006 battles
  • [TZAR] TZAR

Hello there ladies and genitals !

Not sure if others have encountered that one, but with the new mission interface, I doubt many of you are bothered to even look at it.
Anyways, since there is a nice ongoing mission for Credit boosting personal reserves, I thought it would be a good idea to get in and grind a bit. So far, so good, but unfortunately, today's progress has been halted a bit. Already had the 2nd Ricochets earned (yeah, I know, funny guys think these ones out) mission done by yesterday, but today it didn't seems to reset itself. So I did the daily, as it was meant to be done (get 4,500 XP over any amount of battles) and the counter just kept on rising, so I'm now on the 2nd stint of the Ricochets, with 5 out of 4 completed. Most excellent !

In short (which is longer actually):
Marathon requires some daily activities

4 different and unknown sets of activities to be precise.

1st set was get 2,500 XP over any amount of battles, 4 times, once per day available

2nd set was get 4,500 XP over any amount of battles, 4 times, once per day available

Completed both sets over the last 8 days.

Today was supposed to be the start of the 3rd set - logged in, saw the same "Get 4,500 XP over any amount of battles" thingy. Completed it, and now my 2nd set is at 5 out of 4 completed.
Screenshots attached in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Anyone else noticing the same thing or am I unique ? Vanilla client by the way.

C4BAL #2 Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24292 battles

Well the current mission runs untill the 15th of september. Just because you complete four mission doesnt mean you  get the next set. 

https://worldoftanks...ck-to-service/ 

Teravius #3 Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17044 battles
  • [666TH] 666TH
Mission you completed required 4 daily missions to be done. Also, it lasts till next tuesday or wednesday so others can complete it by not playing everyday. You can still do daily missions and get free fire extinguishers so enjoy. You can reach 7/4 if you play everyday. Next week next week-long mission will appear and it will be another 0/4 waiting. You wont speed it up by playing everyday. Just analyse actual tokens you earn and it will be all clear.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users