Get Crew Data via API?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

EnergyDeliverySystem #1 Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

Hi, is there a way to get crew data from the API?  I'm after the following data, especially those in bold:

• Name
  • Role (Commander, etc)
  • Location (barracks, vehicle ID)
  • Primary Vehicle (ID - the vehicle they are trained in)
  • Base training level (i.e. are they at %100 or not)
  • Skills and perks: name, training level (out of %100)

nokis231 #2 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10868 battles
  • [B1-RO] B1-RO

Hi,

the informations wrote by you in bold are stored on the server and their modification is illegal and useless. As well as, the gender and nation cannot be modified. You can only change their names in this way:

1.Download a special software for editing *.mo files.

2.Go to your game's root folder/res/text/LC_MESSAGES

3.The names are stored in files ***_tankmen.mo, *** representing their nation.

Hope I helped you! And sorry for my bad english.

Paulo_les_Gaz #3 Posted 28 October 2018 - 10:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 42023 battles

I have the same request. Not to modify a member crew, but to get data and generate a report (listing of member crews) to have a good overview about all crews.

So only get method about crews data would be good.

Dakado24 #4 Posted 28 October 2018 - 08:41 PM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 18129 battles
  • [DAG0D] DAG0D

View Postnokis231, on 31 December 2017 - 08:12 PM, said:

Hi,

the informations wrote by you in bold are stored on the server and their modification is illegal and useless. As well as, the gender and nation cannot be modified. You can only change their names in this way:

1.Download a special software for editing *.mo files.

2.Go to your game's root folder/res/text/LC_MESSAGES

3.The names are stored in files ***_tankmen.mo, *** representing their nation.

Hope I helped you! And sorry for my bad english.

You missunderstood right there. He does not want to modify anything. He just wants to collect info about most used skills on crew members I would guess.

kaadomin #5 Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:26 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31529 battles
  • [NXD] NXD
I think, you can't get this via API, you have to parse a local profile file .. I remember the uploader from vbbadict

EifelDriver #6 Posted 18 November 2018 - 12:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7406 battles
Ich habe das selbe Anliegen. Mein Wunsch wäre eine MOD die mir eine Übersicht über alle Crews auf allen Panzern liefert.
Wenn die API hier keine Möglichkeiten bietet, wäre ein wenig Support durch WG hilfreich.

Das könnte z.B. in Form von ein paar Code-Snippets erfolgen, die aufzeigen wie man diese Infos in einer MOD abfragen kann.
Im MOD-Verzeichnis gibt es diese MOD https://wgmods.net/1472/ - die aber nicht mehr aktuell ist. 

Ich für meinen Teil möchte die Infos nur für mich nutzen und wäre mit einer MOD völlig zufrieden.

english:

I have the same request. My wish would be a MOD that gives me an overview of all crews on all tanks.
If the API does not provide any options here, a little support from WG would be helpful.

This could e.g. in the form of a few snippets of code that show how to query this information in a MOD.
In the MOD directory there is this MOD https://wgmods.net/1472/ - which is out of date.

For my part, I would like to use the information only for me and would be completely satisfied with a MOD.

kaadomin #7 Posted 19 November 2018 - 04:47 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31529 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

View PostEifelDriver, on 18 November 2018 - 12:27 PM, said:

I have the same request. My wish would be a MOD that gives me an overview of all crews on all tanks.

If the API does not provide any options here, a little support from WG would be helpful.

This could e.g. in the form of a few snippets of code that show how to query this information in a MOD.
In the MOD directory there is this MOD https://wgmods.net/1472/ - which is out of date.

For my part, I would like to use the information only for me and would be completely satisfied with a MOD.

Did you tried to change the mod folder? usually this will work.

With special mods you have to fix the folder(s) and test it by yourself.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users