Autoloaders mediums heavies cancer broken overpowered

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Laurits932 #1 Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:31 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8982 battles
  • [-GODS] -GODS

So, i like world of tanks, even if arty ruins the fun and makes the game frustrating to play 90% of the matches i play.

But the FACT that mobile autoloaders with HUGE CLIPS can roll up to any medium or lightly armored tank, fail miserably but still DEMOLISH IT without the use of skill, but purely with a simple bit of auto aim makes me *edited* furious at Wargaming for not dealing with it... I mean they had the nerf for the Bat-Chat coming, Which would have helped so much!! But they went back on it, and didn't go through with it, because too many unicum's who spam it, to curb stomp tier 8 tanks with the use of the broken matchmaker for tier 10 tanks always facing tier 8's. If it has to retain its 105 mm (Which is overpowered as all hell), it needs to lose a shell, and keep its long reload, since it already is the best light tank in the game just due to its speed and low profile. Same goes for the AMX 50 100 at tier 8, although it is not as overpowered due to its lack of speed and its massive size. It has (Had) the biggest clip in the game, and can DESTROY ANY TANK AT ITS TIER in less than 12 seconds (With prem ammo loaded, it can do this frontally to any heavy tank as well) All while its opponent get to fire back once maybe twice (Providing they spot it early enough).

As you can tell i am posting this out of rage and fury, and that is because today i was in my Centurion AX and i got peaked by a suicidal Batchat driver, who had blood red stats, he threw his tank away, driving through the tanks near me, and unloaded a clip into me all with auto aim, i put two shots in, but i had to face the fact that i couldn't do *edited* to him before he killed me.

I have tried to blurr the swearing so Wargaming don't censor the hell out of my post and stop it from going on the forum. 

Id love to hear what you guys think about this :) Am i just terrible at the game, do i just need to learn how to "counter" autoloaders by camping my base so they can't close in on me? (Just like with arty on open maps, where i will litterally camp base cause i am NOT throwing my tank at the mercy of Wargaming's *edited* RNG)

Edited by Laurits932, 17 September 2017 - 05:14 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:48 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29181 battles
Where was your team when the BC decided to YOLO? He should never have got more than two shots off without being wiped out if they were paying any attention whatsoever so blame your team for that one not the autoloader.

Warzey #3 Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:02 AM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 57073 battles

So you're furious because an autoloader caught you with your pants down while your team mates weren't looking. If that's the case then it's mostly your teams screw up and possibly bad positioning on your part (can't really tell without replay).

I would really hesitate to call any autoloading tank OP because all of them come with some huge downsides. 

Take batchat for example, the gun is just horrible, DPM is bad, dispersion values are bad, accuracy and aim time are beyond bad, only saving grace of the gun is that autoloader, gun depression is not particularly good and you have a backward mounted turret. Batchat also does not particularly shine in mobility department, sure it can accelerate quickly and drive fast in the straight line, but it turns like a boat.

Block Quote

But the FACT that mobile autoloaders with HUGE CLIPS can roll up to any medium or lightly armored tank, fail miserably but still DEMOLISH IT without the use of skill, but purely with a simple bit of auto aim makes me *edited* furious at Wargaming for not dealing with it... I mean they had the nerf for the Bat-Chat coming, Which would have helped so much!! But they went back on it, and didn't go through with it, because too many unicum's who spam it, to curb stomp tier 8 tanks with the use of the broken matchmaker for tier 10 tanks always facing tier 8's

Do you have any idea how hard is it to just roll up to an enemy tank and clip it from full HP without losing half of your own HP? You think that enemy tanks are just driving around alone with zero support waiting for some autoloader to feast on them? For batchat in particular two tanks sticking together are enough to scare it off, hell imagine a situation, you're in your batchat, full HP, full clip and there are 2 IS-3, so you can go in and kill one of them but you can potentially take 4 shells in return, would you make such a trade? 

The proposed bat nerf would put it firmly in a craptier, as I already said the batchat package already comes with some huge disadvantages and WG was planning to hit it's strengths pretty hard. Looking at your account, you don't have a batchat and you've played a grand total of one autoloading tank, so I have to question the validity of your arguments.

Dude really, a sub 1% of player base (unicums) was so vocal that WG was forced to cancel batchat nerfs. So, T10s are always facing T8s.... right.... are we still talking about the same game?

When it comes to dealing with autoloaders the basic principle is very simple. An autoloader is strong in a certain situation on a certain type of terrain. You as a non-autoloader want to stay away from situations and spots where autoloader is strong. Batchat for example likes flat ground and isolated enemies, so you want to fight at range on a hilly terrain where you can go hull down if you manage to do that you'll wreck batchat so hard it's not even funny. Kranvagn for example is very strong when its hull down, so if you catch him on flat ground at medium to long range, you'll just murder him. 

You would know most of this stuff if you played a high tier autoloader, so my advice to you is to grind one and you'll see their weaknesses which also means you'll know how to exploit those weaknesses. 

roachex #4 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:00 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20261 battles
  • [RIGA] RIGA
Auto loaders do assasinate tanks - that is there job. They will be strong against any bad positioned tank vulturing alone(if gun pen allows it).

Though they always have a horrible drawback.

MrClark56 #5 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:56 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 6080 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

yu should try play autoloaders and see the pain that we have to go through to be able to catch some tanks with full clips.

btw, that batchat probably aimed and focused at you simply because he had the better chance to penetrate your tank with regards to others.

PricelessPlayingPancake #6 Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:42 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 15137 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC
Yep , opie op. These new Foch B tanks are so op, that theyre getting killed even by tier 8s shooting them at obvious glaring cupolas 

Jbnn #7 Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:05 AM

• 9627 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M

View PostLaurits932, on 14 September 2017 - 01:31 AM, said:

I have tried to blurr the swearing so Wargaming don't censor the hell out of my post and stop it from going on the forum. 

No one of us will censor your opinions or questions.  You are free to ask whatever you want in a constructive way in the forums. Just avoid using bad sounding words :)

imendars #8 Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:28 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10983 battles
I agree. All auto-loaders need a huge buff... :trollface:   :hiding:

Jigabachi #9 Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:46 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Yes, autoloaders are balancebreaking and completely change the pacing of the game. And there are too many of them.
Old news.

Edited by Jigabachi, 14 September 2017 - 07:46 AM.

spamhamstar #10 Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:51 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64310 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

View PostLaurits932, on 14 September 2017 - 01:31 AM, said:

So, i like world of tanks, even if arty ruins the fun and makes the game frustrating to play 90% of the matches i play.

So arty ruins your fun & makes 90% of the matches you play frustrating?  They should definately nerf all autoloaders based on that alone & you haven't even mentioned the autoloading arty!

Perhaps before you expect WG to listen to you though, you might like to try playing some of these tanks you are unilaterally declaring as OP.  Yes the BC in particular has a huge clip potential, but this is balanced by the high skill cap it takes to do well in this tank.  As mentioned previously (by others) there are a lot of limiting factors when blaying the BC, such as gun handling, ammo capacity & a distinctive lack of any armour.  A tracked BC is usually a dead BC.

Yes, as you say, a lot of unicums play & do extremely well in this tank, but then they're unicums & tend to do well in every tank they play.  Did you even check the stats of the "suicidal Batchat driver, who had blood red stats" in his batchat?  I'd be willing to bet that his avg dmg & xp is significantly less than yours in your centurion ax.

FluffyRedFox #11 Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:52 AM

General

• Player
  • 22967 battles
I don't mind autoloaders until there's too many of them in one battle.

jack_timber #12 Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:54 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 33432 battles

I suggest there is a separate Gameplay thread called " I lost a battle now I want to rage about it".

On pressing Post it's has 12 hour countdown before its posted, this gives one the opportunity to review the content after you have calmed down.

The best advice I was ever given when sending emails, posting to forums etc, was construct the message but delay in sending/posting until the following day especially if the content was written when the red mist has descended....

Zodiac1960s #13 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:16 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38468 battles
  • [VOMIT] VOMIT
I derp in the face of obnoxious autoloaders. Hate them in a fun way. :D

OreH75 #14 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:40 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 47894 battles
  • [RANGR] RANGR

View PostLaurits932, on 14 September 2017 - 02:31 AM, said:

As you can tell i am posting this out of rage and fury, and that is because today i was in my Centurion AX and i got peaked by a suicidal Batchat driver, who had blood red stats, he threw his tank away, driving through the tanks near me, and unloaded a clip into me all with auto aim, i put two shots in, but i had to face the fact that i couldn't do *edited* to him before he killed me.

Why would arty ruin 90% of your games and why would a batchat yolo you? Replay(s) or it didnt happen..

Oh and go grind the batchat line and start clipping tanks with autoaim, you will bounce probably 2 out of 5 shells..

uglycousin #15 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:43 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 45086 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

View PostLaurits932, on 14 September 2017 - 04:31 AM, said:

As you can tell i am posting this out of rage and fury

Never do anything out of rage and fury, you might regret doing so after. Taking some time to cooldown and thinking about it does wonders in most of the cases. :)

Ceeb #16 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:46 AM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30222 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Two autoloaders are single handedly improving my stats. 

I like them.

Enforcer1975 #17 Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:07 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostOreH75, on 14 September 2017 - 08:40 AM, said:

Why would arty ruin 90% of your games and why would a batchat yolo you? Replay(s) or it didnt happen..

Oh and go grind the batchat line and start clipping tanks with autoaim, you will bounce probably 2 out of 5 shells..

Depends on the tank it yolos....

Here's a replay for the "it never happens crowd" ( direct link only )

http://wotreplays.eu/site/3821434?secret=51f1c4a398317794dcaebf6658fb7a63

That certain individual was the 48% kind ( found out later looking at his profile ) don't know if i was the "obvious choice" because i don't have xvm installed. 1400 average damage in a tier 10 autoloader might not sound much but imo too much for a bad player.

Edited by Enforcer1975, 14 September 2017 - 11:10 AM.

Spurtung #18 Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:12 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 63685 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostLaurits932, on 14 September 2017 - 03:31 AM, said:

But the FACT that mobile autoloaders with HUGE CLIPS can roll up to any medium or lightly armored tank, fail miserably but still DEMOLISH IT without the use of skill, but purely with a simple bit of auto aim makes me *edited* furious at Wargaming for not dealing with it...

90%? Come on, you can make up a better number, go full arty-hater mode and say 110%, we'll believe you just as much.

It's a fact someone can fail miserably AND still demolish an enemy? Wow, failing never felt so sweet, I guess.

Don't be furious, it's not WG that should deal with it, it's you. Deal with it.

Cobra6 #19 Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:20 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

No they are not, you are just a terrible player. I honestly can't remember the last time I was clipped by an autoloader even when playing super aggressive.

The only time an autoloader is a problem is when you as a player give him the opportunity to put a clip of damage in you. They are very easy to avoid and getting clipped is your own mistake mate, sorry.

Same goes for big alpha TD's, just don't give them the opportunity to shoot you and you're fine.

But that is all irrelevant because you disqualified your whole post when you said this sentence with a straight face:

" If it has to retain its 105 mm (Which is overpowered as all hell)"

The 105 is very average in gun handling and bounces at least 1 shell per clip because French penetration drop-off.

Cobra 6

Edited by Cobra6, 14 September 2017 - 11:27 AM.

imendars #20 Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:28 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10983 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 14 September 2017 - 09:46 AM, said:

Yes, autoloaders are balancebreaking and completely change the pacing of the game. And there are too many of them.
Old news.

HEY, dont bash my auto-loaders. :(

Also tagged with Autoloaders, mediums, heavies, cancer, broken, overpowered

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users