• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Bmw316i_steel #1 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2895 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

Hey gents

Looking for a clan that I can join that will play active mon-thursday between 1700-2000 Germany time some weekend times. I am playing tier 4 at the moment but am willing to learn. Just want to have fun with the game ( I enjoy playing but alone is only so much fun) Am missing a good team, I am mature and enjoy a good laugh. English speaking with a little German abilities. I am american living in Germany (retired Military) I can use Team Speak and have it installed already. My style is scout, but do love a brawl also. I just want to have fun with a very good game, and there is no other game like WOT for me. I am in a clan at the moment but just think we are not a perfect fit at the moment. I am still learning but if you need to see my stats and such here

https://de.wot-life.com/eu/player/Bmw316i_steel-548923974/

If you all are into talking on TS and enjoying some squirmishes maybe more later I could be a fit for you. 

Hit me up I will respond to all. Let us see if we can have some fun and Kill some tanks. :)

TTX50 #2 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22063 battles

Posted Image

Hello Bmw316i_steel,

I think we may be a good fit for you. I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit
http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 66.151.138.13:39050 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old - I guess you are if you're retired military !!
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English - which you can 
You must participate with members and work as a clan - which is what you want to do.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards,

Edited by TTX50, 15 September 2017 - 08:29 AM.

scrontch #3 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 24785 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

Hey,

if you don't mind playing without voice comms,

check out  Signal Spike,

We play platoons (all tiers) and occasionally tier VI stronghold skirmishes.

No obligations, no teamspeak (silent!), freestyle, for casual, above-average players (WN8>1200) with good situational awareness.

sincerely,

Scrontch

Bmw316i_steel #4 Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2895 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

View Postscrontch, on 14 September 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

Hey,

if you don't mind playing without voice comms,

check out  Signal Spike,

We play platoons (all tiers) and occasionally tier VI stronghold skirmishes.

No obligations, no teamspeak (silent!), freestyle, for casual, above-average players (WN8>1200) with good situational awareness.

sincerely,

Scrontch

Thank you for the invite but ts or the sort is something I am looking for, want to be able to have direct contact with the players while playing, makes thing more fluid during team paly. As a plus gives a chance to just plain conversate with members over WOT play. But I do appriciate the chance to be a memeber (I do thank you for the invite :) )

Bmw316i_steel #5 Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2895 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

View PostTTX50, on 14 September 2017 - 05:46 PM, said:

Hello Bmw316i_steel,

I think we may be a good fit for you. I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit
http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 66.151.138.13:39050 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old - I guess you are if you're retired military !!
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English - which you can 
You must participate with members and work as a clan - which is what you want to do.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards,

I will take a look at your site and Monday maybe catch you all on TS.  thank you for the invite. (will look into your clan)  tim

Headless_Rooster #6 Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10546 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

Hi Bmw316i_steel,

WoT University is an international English speaking clan, part of Havoc X gaming community, with 5 EU clans, and 2 NA clans there's plenty of oppertunity to platoon/skirmish/advance/CW on our shared TS server (each clan has seperate rooms but we also mix a bit if one clan is a player short for team battles or anything) there's quite a few of us ex-mil types within the clans (I'm ex RN Diver - Some of the NA guys are ex-mil too). Our main focus is to have fun, W-Uni is also a teaching clan with regular training sessions available. 

Have a look at our recruitment thread for TS details. http://forum.worldof...636062-wot-uni/

nutsnbolts #7 Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39656 battles
  • [W_A] W_A

Welcome to Bulldogs.                          

If you enjoy good banter, have a sense of humor in an Adult setting

We play tier 8 and 10 strongholds, Team Battles and Clan Wars. SO if you can commit to playing at least one (1) clan/team Battle once a forth night. Then drop in and speak to us scroll down for Team Speak Information

We have an Active team speak that usually has folks on from as early as 8am UK time)

Requirements:

: You MUST have at least one tier 10 tank

: You HAVE to be 18 or Older

: Must be on Team Speak after 19:00 pm UK time

: Understand Fluent English.

STATS:

Player 'Stats' are NOT important, but a willingness to join in and have fun are.

We are a competitive clan however we rely more on a person’s ability to follow orders during clan activities then a person’s stats

LOOKING FOR A CLAN:

Then please come and have a talk with us, see if we can be the place to bring some fun back into your tanking? 

Our teamspeak address is:   85.236.100.96:11157

Our password is: bull

Ask for either :

A_GIO_Rob  Clan Commander 

Sandra1966  Deputy Commander

A1adinsane  Deputy Commander 

Helmetfire  Recruitment Officer

NutsnBolts Recruitment Officer 

Lenorra #8 Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:56 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29051 battles
  • [U-WOT] U-WOT

Take a look at these awesome guys http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/603160-u-wot-you-wot-mate-recruting-active-players-for-competitive-gameplay-and-having-fun/

Although you might want to put up your grinding pants to have at least tier6 to join skirmishes ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users