Jump to content


T34-3 , 59 Patton , type 59 buffs confirmed


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

scorpiontank1 #1 Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:26 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26325 battles
  • 837
  • [ARG] ARG
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012

https://thearmoredpa...-update-9-20-1/

 

finally I can confirm that these buffs will hit the server (in the butt) in 9.20.1 , also with the British medium and heavy tonks buff 

 

Rejoice t343 owners , for now its time to remove the long gathered dust , the t343 shall be reborn .. Tonight!!( well actually not tonight , but I just wanted to complete the sentence)

 

Rip STG owners I pity you 


Edited by scorpiontank1, 15 September 2017 - 06:27 AM.


Lentomies1 #2 Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:35 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28687 battles
  • 321
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

I actually enjoy the current T-34-3 A LOT! ​Still can't wait for those buffs. T-34-3 is going to be crazy when hull down (240-320mm armor on the turret) 

It will literally be Type 59 on steroids.

 


Edited by Lentomies1, 15 September 2017 - 06:39 AM.


scorpiontank1 #3 Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:40 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26325 battles
  • 837
  • [ARG] ARG
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012

View PostLentomies1, on 15 September 2017 - 05:35 AM, said:

I actually enjoy the current T-34-3 A LOT! ​Still can't wait for those buffs. T-34-3 is going to be crazy when hull down (240-320mm armor on the turret) 

It will literally be Type 59 on steroids.

 

Not true 

 

As of right now , it have 199-300 effective armor on turret , weakest part is the closest to the gun , after the buff it will be increased by 10mm ,weakest part will become 209 instead , not 240 



Y_O_L_0 #4 Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:47 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19796 battles
  • 906
  • [FUSED] FUSED
  • Member since:
    12-27-2012
It's time for me to redeem my T-34-3. I remember when I bought this tank, it had -3 degrees of gun depression and than they buffed it to -5. Any buff is helpful for this tank.

Lentomies1 #5 Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:55 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28687 battles
  • 321
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

View Postscorpiontank1, on 15 September 2017 - 08:40 AM, said:

Not true 

 

As of right now , it have 199-300 effective armor on turret , weakest part is the closest to the gun , after the buff it will be increased by 10mm ,weakest part will become 209 instead , not 240 

 

​It will still be crazy good. You can literally sit in front of tier 9 buz that are is tricky to hit.

AliceUnchained #6 Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:48 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 38414 battles
  • 8,928
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011
What I find most curious is the penetration buff for the 59 Patton, which already has slightly better accuracy and Rate of Fire compared to the M26 Pershing but left the penetration for the latter untouched. 

Search_Warrant #7 Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:50 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 27192 battles
  • 6,156
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

View Postscorpiontank1, on 15 September 2017 - 05:40 AM, said:

Not true 

 

As of right now , it have 199-300 effective armor on turret , weakest part is the closest to the gun , after the buff it will be increased by 10mm ,weakest part will become 209 instead , not 240 

 

Care to show a picture of this? you lookin at the new armor model somewhere? tanksgg hasent updated to the beta patch so i cant see. but ill be glad the holes in the mantle/gun will be gone (sick of getting broken gun while taking damage)

 

Oh and E25 will have fun even penning cupolas while hulldown now. they was miserably weak before.


Edited by Search_Warrant, 15 September 2017 - 10:52 AM.


dennez #8 Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:55 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 17307 battles
  • 4,755
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-26-2013

View PostLentomies1, on 15 September 2017 - 06:55 AM, said:

 

​It will still be crazy good. You can literally sit in front of tier 9 buz that are is tricky to hit.

 

Are you on crack? It was always a sh1tter and will always be a sh1tter. A fun to play sh1tter nevertheless, once they fix t8 MM that is.

scorpiontank1 #9 Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:03 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26325 battles
  • 837
  • [ARG] ARG
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012

View PostSearch_Warrant, on 15 September 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

 

Care to show a picture of this? you lookin at the new armor model somewhere? tanksgg hasent updated to the beta patch so i cant see. but ill be glad the holes in the mantle/gun will be gone (sick of getting broken gun while taking damage)

 

Oh and E25 will have fun even penning cupolas while hulldown now. they was miserably weak before.

I use hax thats how I know



Balc0ra #10 Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:44 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66275 battles
  • 16,274
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Well if the 90mm on the 59 Patton gets a pen buff. The who knows, maybe the US tier 8 meds might get it to. Or even the T32.

Infektid #11 Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:47 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 40827 battles
  • 687
  • [GOP] GOP
  • Member since:
    12-20-2011
Nice buffs. But imho the fv4202 that with previous buffs is already a good tank now its going to be bordeline OP.

Edited by Infektid, 15 September 2017 - 01:48 PM.


Search_Warrant #12 Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:08 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 27192 battles
  • 6,156
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

View PostInfektid, on 15 September 2017 - 12:47 PM, said:

Nice buffs. But imho the fv4202 that with previous buffs is already a good tank now its going to be bordeline OP.

 

20 pounder, OP. top kek. also the change list doesent state its hull gets buffed so they might have removed that change.

Edited by Search_Warrant, 15 September 2017 - 02:08 PM.


Balc0ra #13 Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:14 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66275 battles
  • 16,274
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostSearch_Warrant, on 15 September 2017 - 02:08 PM, said:

 

20 pounder, OP. top kek. also the change list doesent state its hull gets buffed so they might have removed that change.

 

Yeah that gun is gonna hold it back regardless. But it will still be a more valid ride line fighter. Like the 7/1 was back in the day before they nerfed it shortly after the line came.

AliceUnchained #14 Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:18 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 38414 battles
  • 8,928
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostInfektid, on 15 September 2017 - 01:47 PM, said:

Nice buffs. But imho the fv4202 that with previous buffs is already a good tank now its going to be bordeline OP.

 

It only received a speed increase buff... And pray tell, how exactly will it become OP? Because it will be capable of bouncing lower TIer guns and the occasional Tier IX/X with the turret? By that logic, many vehicles in WoT are OP...



Infektid #15 Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 40827 battles
  • 687
  • [GOP] GOP
  • Member since:
    12-20-2011

View PostAliceUnchained, on 15 September 2017 - 01:18 PM, said:

 

It only received a speed increase buff... And pray tell, how exactly will it become OP? Because it will be capable of bouncing lower TIer guns and the occasional Tier IX/X with the turret? By that logic, many vehicles in WoT are OP...

 

1st buff  - https://ritastatusre...-p-changesbuff/

 

And then a 2nd buff - they increased the speed limiter.

 

And now a 3rd buff with massive armour buff and engine power.

 

 

About being borderline OP I just stated my opinion, you don't have to agree with it. 


Edited by Infektid, 15 September 2017 - 04:27 PM.


Balc0ra #16 Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:45 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66275 battles
  • 16,274
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostInfektid, on 15 September 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

 

1st buff  - https://ritastatusre...-p-changesbuff/

 

And then a 2nd buff - they increased the speed limiter.

 

And now a 3rd buff with massive armour buff and engine power.

 

 

About being borderline OP I just stated my opinion, you don't have to agree with it. 

 

I highly doubt it will be a game changer that badly. It's first buffs was not even that good tbh. It's still slow for a tier 8 med. And it still bleeds speed like crazy, so going a bit faster did not help it much. And again... 20 pounder.. 0.2 sec better aim time is not gonna make that better on a med. The armor buff will make it good, not OP, but good. And still highly situational I suspect. It's not going to be as broken as the 7/1 turret was on day one. 



Infektid #17 Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:48 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 40827 battles
  • 687
  • [GOP] GOP
  • Member since:
    12-20-2011

View PostBalc0ra, on 15 September 2017 - 04:45 PM, said:

 

I highly doubt it will be a game changer that badly. It's first buffs was not even that good tbh. It's still slow for a tier 8 med. And it still bleeds speed like crazy, so going a bit faster did not help it much. And again... 20 pounder.. 0.2 sec better aim time is not gonna make that better on a med. The armor buff will make it good, not OP, but good. And still highly situational I suspect. It's not going to be as broken as the 7/1 turret was on day one. 

 

Well will just wait for the tank to go to live server and see.

 

I have it and i'm curious to see how it performs. 



AliceUnchained #18 Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:39 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 38414 battles
  • 8,928
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostInfektid, on 15 September 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

About being borderline OP I just stated my opinion, you don't have to agree with it. 

 

Opinions without proper argumentation are useless. It would seem many feel the need to share their baseless 'opinions' liberally, as if somehow others would benefit from it. They are, of course, mistaken practically all the time. That's just my opinion btw.

 

I'll throw in another one: What the FV4202 needs is improved gun handling, to reduce exposure time. With that, it could do with less armor on the turret. Still, 140 mm effective armor on most of the turret front easily penetrable by Tier VI is laughable. Additionally, the FV4202 should have its turret properly modeled. 



HundeWurst #19 Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:44 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 69911 battles
  • 4,337
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

I welcome the buff to these premiums even though I dont have a single of them.

 

However if you look at the techtree changes you can only shake your head:

While the british most certainly needed some love we now enter a stage of copy paste tanks everywhere. After the changes where is the difference between tanks left?

 

The new heavies look exactly like copy paste tanks with a different skin. They do not provide any new or different playstyle. More of the same old same old.

Same goes for the mediums: Is every single tier 10 medium now supposed to have good turret armor? What is this cowdung?

 

Well we are going down the generic line with full speed. Soon we will reach the point "Have one have them all....". Nice for the casual player but absolutly toxic for the game. Where is the point to grind a second heavy tank line if you already have one single heavy? They play all exactly the same.

Well one more step towards the grave of WoT.


Edited by WunderWurst, 16 September 2017 - 11:14 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users