Jump to content


Will be another obj. 252U Defender


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

bateto_007 #1 Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:00 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19904 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013
Hello,
Does anyone know if there will be a new sale on obj. 252U Defender

UrQuan #2 Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:05 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 19049 battles
  • 5,784
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011
Christmas probably, during advent calendar stuff. If it doesn't show up there, it might have landed in the category of 'Tanks we don't sell anymore, till we absolutely need the money to make our shareholders happy'

Mimos_A #3 Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:09 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21286 battles
  • 1,766
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    05-30-2015
I hope not. It's a bane on the game and should be removed.

qpranger #4 Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:19 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 30715 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View Postbateto_007, on 16 September 2017 - 09:00 PM, said:

Hello,
Does anyone know if there will be a new sale on obj. 252U Defender

 

Soon.

Browarszky #5 Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:34 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 14904 battles
  • 2,749
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View Postqpranger, on 16 September 2017 - 07:19 PM, said:

 

Soon.

 

S   :bush:n?

ExclamationMark #6 Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:09 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16679 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013
Probably around Christmas but I hope as part of a 500euro package and not for sale individually. 

FluffyRedFox #7 Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:10 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21564 battles
  • 7,692
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012
Hopefully never, but WG cares more about money rather than game balance  so probably during christmas or it might pop up as a "gem of the week" thing.

RiflemanThick #8 Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:28 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12121 battles
  • 194
  • [EGYPT] EGYPT
  • Member since:
    10-25-2012
That tank is unbalanced and op, it is even stronger than IX tanks so if WG have a brain then they will never put it on sale ever again but if they're idiots and money's slaves then you might see it in sale soon :) 

Yaccay #9 Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:42 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31559 battles
  • 1,825
  • Member since:
    11-21-2012

Yes, definitely.

WG wants to finance its other failed projects, like World of Warships, World of Warplanes.



Obsessive_Compulsive #10 Posted 17 September 2017 - 08:42 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 23547 battles
  • 8,048
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View PostRiflemanThick, on 17 September 2017 - 12:28 AM, said:

That tank is unbalanced and op, it is even stronger than IX tanks so if WG have a brain then they will never put it on sale ever again but if they're idiots and money's slaves then you might see it in sale soon :) 

 

which tier 9 tanks is is stronger than? I feel you stretch the truth somewhat.. Im not going to lose a 1v1 in my t-10 vs a defender....

Asghaad #11 Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:07 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 13273 battles
  • 3,099
  • [PPDCZ] PPDCZ
  • Member since:
    01-23-2013

View PostConor_Notorious_McGregor, on 17 September 2017 - 08:42 AM, said:

 

which tier 9 tanks is is stronger than? I feel you stretch the truth somewhat.. Im not going to lose a 1v1 in my t-10 vs a defender....

 

so relevant ... because this game is game of 1v1 duels xD

 

252U has stronger armor than for example E75 while having basically same DPM at one tier lower MM

 

 

you can imagine what E75 would be like at T8 and getting 3/5/7 toptier match ... yes bloodbath like that happens when 252u gets matched as toptier against T6 tanks ...

 

 



Hammerhead20 #12 Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:14 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25252 battles
  • 1,626
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

I hope never again.

 

That tank is [edited]ridiculous, that's why all "noobish" players wish to have it...

 

How about NO?


Edited by Hammerhead20, 17 September 2017 - 09:15 AM.


Ceeb #13 Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:30 AM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 30073 battles
  • 5,019
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View PostMimos_A, on 16 September 2017 - 07:09 PM, said:

I hope not. It's a bane on the game and should be removed.

 

​I will gladly have a refund. I don't play it 

Lucifer_DaBEAST #14 Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:46 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23731 battles
  • 226
  • [BGRED] BGRED
  • Member since:
    03-24-2012

Sir!

 

That is not how you ask about the deffender! 

The way to do it is :

 

You go to WG and you say : Visa or Mastercard? 



Hammerhead20 #15 Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:50 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25252 battles
  • 1,626
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

View PostUNDER_OATHS, on 17 September 2017 - 11:46 AM, said:

Sir!

 

That is not how you ask about the deffender! 

The way to do it is :

 

You go to WG and you say : Visa or Mastercard? 

 

WG's answer: BOTH!


Edited by Hammerhead20, 17 September 2017 - 09:51 AM.


Lucifer_DaBEAST #16 Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:55 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23731 battles
  • 226
  • [BGRED] BGRED
  • Member since:
    03-24-2012

View PostHammerhead20, on 17 September 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

 

WG's answer: BOTH!

 

Perfect answer! You make a good Salesman! :D 

Obsessive_Compulsive #17 Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:11 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23547 battles
  • 8,048
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View PostAsghaad, on 17 September 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

 

so relevant ... because this game is game of 1v1 duels xD

 

252U has stronger armor than for example E75 while having basically same DPM at one tier lower MM

 

 

you can imagine what E75 would be like at T8 and getting 3/5/7 toptier match ... yes bloodbath like that happens when 252u gets matched as toptier against T6 tanks ...

 

 

 

1v1 happens every night over multiple matches. I understand you are not involved in competitive play so you would not consider it but for many 1v1 is something they know very well indeed.  Lets not talk about why the 252 has stronger armour than the E75 it is a fools errand.  we can test that theory though in a training room if you desire?

NervosCuNervii #18 Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:42 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21833 battles
  • 534
  • [D57T] D57T
  • Member since:
    08-31-2013
After all the OP accusations, Fochgate and now that WG looks like it's returning to "normal" premiums, if the Defender pops back into the store it will probably be sold more than if Type 59 appears...




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users