Changes to Personal Missions (Conditions, UI)

9.20.1 Public Test

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

Ph3lan #1 Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:29 PM

Senior Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 18177 battles
Please leave any feedback on the changes to personal missions (Conditions, UI) here. 

half07 #2 Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 52666 battles
  • [RIOD] RIOD

so *edited*... instead of making last missions for obj260 much easier, u make them harder...who is in charge its either dont give a damn ....or has no idea how the normal players are struggle in ...but why do i wonder its WG, a *edited*...pay to win

Edited by Jbnn, 22 September 2017 - 01:33 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Krew007 #3 Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43611 battles
  • [_FNS_] _FNS_

very disappointed with last mission for obj 260

HT 15 - secondary mission u must to do from 6000k dmg to 8500  ( 25% )

as well as

SPG 15 - - secondary u must doo 4k dmg - when arty was cutted down with dmg....cant see this happening.....

.....very dissapointed

Dr_Oolen #4 Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20231 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
nice way to make the mission UI even worse than befopre, brb have to click 3 times just to see what the mission is, meanwhile 2 of the screens are completely useless without any useful information

breeeze #5 Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:16 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 26880 battles
  • [S4] S4

I'm really confused right now...

If you do every mission with honors you get a unique set of camouflage.... ....but you still have to pay for it like any other camo? What's the point?

Bucifel #6 Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27715 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

generaly are good changes and i really like Orders system

but last missions for SPG and HT are just nasty...

you keep this stupid assist + stun damage and nr1. after XP...AND now it require 4k damage too...its simly worse

CeeDee_2 #7 Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:29 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14017 battles
  • [S300E] S300E

1. A badge is supposed to be displayed next to my user name for completing a set of missions (in my case for the STUG IV). I see people in battle with such a badge, but my badge doesn't show. Either that or I don't understand how to make it appear which would point to something that should be clarified / made easier to find in the UI.

2. Perhaps the wording of the "camo paint reward" should be improved to make clear that the reward camo can only be applied to the reward tank unless you have completed all missions with honors. Only in that case can the special camo be applied to any vehicle of the country to which that reward tank belongs.

Regards, C.

fighting_falcon93 #8 Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:36 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 29326 battles
I must admit that you've done an awsome job with the new personal missions UI. It looks better (graphics are awsome) and it's more practical to use. Very good job.

Homer_J #9 Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27001 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

UI is much better, and you can actually see what you have to do.  Please put the same team in charge of the other mission interface.

Claiming the female crew is so much more obvious too.

The new system of orders is nice but I can see a side effect might be increased arty numbers as people realise that going back to retrieve orders from skipped arty missions is easier than completing the obj260 missions.  When you changed the arty missions for the stun mechanics you made them far too easy.

BerkOsman #10 Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:01 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 65171 battles
  • [YIKIM] YIKIM

Ok i found thx wg. https://i.hizliresim.com/qJ48d5.jpg

Edited by BerkOsman, 22 September 2017 - 09:36 AM.

Homer_J #11 Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:07 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27001 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBerkOsman, on 21 September 2017 - 10:01 PM, said:

Hi i watch my obj 260 personal missions and TD-15 i did by other class perfect certificate 4 and i didnt get female crew. Please recheck prize giving. Thx. (it says Commited By 4 Mission Certificate. Primary conditions has a green tick but i couldnt get reward female crew. Please recheck it. it is so important for me.) 

You need to claim the crew by clicking on the icon in the bottom bar of the mission UI.

bradipo73 #12 Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26434 battles

what happen if an operation for a veichle is partially completed ? 

for example i completed 3 of the 5 lines with honors but i still not earned the rewards. what happen with the update? rewards are  upgraded also or i have to replay all the 3 final mission because of the changing? it is not clear.

Irisviel_Einzbern #13 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7783 battles
  • [TEC] TEC

I am confused as to new conditions. Previously I didn't need to play a single artillery game to complete a campaign, does it mean now I have to? Because I won't get 18 orders to skip the entire arty campaign? I don't ever play artillery, and it would be just amazingly bad to be forced to do so now. Can someone clarify?

edi: Nevermind, I found it, missed it earlier:

Summary: Orders can be used to pass complicated missions or missions that the player considers to be uninteresting. Important: players can commit Orders to the final mission of a set, even if the previous 14 missions are not completed. Having completed the four sets of missions with honors, players can immediately receive the last (fifth) vehicle component.

However, I can see that a lot of the final missions for campaigns beyond T28 Concepts have been made too difficult and too luck rather than skill dependant, that is just a bad move and won't make people like the change, I certainly don't like that some conditions are stacked up on top of each other so much that not only one has to play very well, but also have an extremely lucky game.

Edited by Irisviel_Einzbern, 21 September 2017 - 11:34 PM.

ogremage #14 Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:43 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31601 battles

UI is much worse.

Much harder to have a quick overview of the missions.

Where are my orders committed to? It says "Comitted to missions: 4" but where!?

Making some of the missions harder is not great. They were hard enough.

And make missions more about skill, not luck!

Duvelske #15 Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:48 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17126 battles
  • [QSF] QSF

Hello there,

well i was just checking and Reading the announcement. I like the changes om the missions. It shows at first sight that there was Some real thinking to improve it and make the tanks better available for the majority. On the second objectives i understand why you make it So hard. Its like free cammo for all on a country. (Correct me if i am wrong) at least if you do everything with honours.

after checking the light missions for the obj260 i noticed that the lt7 that is usually around the same as the medium tank mission to destroy spg is changed. But the medium tank mission is still to destroy 3 spg in a round. Perhaps change this as well?

I Remember playing So bad to get Some of the lt missions done on the t55a earlier (spot and dmg 3 spg and kill 1) my stats went down to the toilet on that tank. I got it eventually But now these missions are just not coherent. I Think that people who had done this mission before these changes (and most likely were on them for months) to get Some small reward. It took me a long time to get as Well and along with a lot of luck even having 3 spg as enemy.

also add one complete line of missions to be completed on only tier x tanks. The reward tank should be something in the line as the t22 med that was taken out of the game due to a fail of rampage mode. A tank 95% owned by riggers of that mode

Edited by Duvelske, 22 September 2017 - 07:53 AM.

ogremage #16 Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31601 battles
Am I now basically forced to play SPGs and conpleting other mission 15 with honors not enough?

Sad if true

Veka26 #17 Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:15 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45931 battles
  • [C_W_B] C_W_B

Changes to the UI are for the worse in my opinion, just as the previous changes to the UI for other missions. But I do not find it problematic, just completely unnecessary. The useless/unnecessary revamp of commendations to "parts and orders" seems like simply a cosmetic distraction IMO, that hid for a very short period the fact that you basically made it even harder to get the final personal missions reward for players that play only 4 vehicle classes, because for us the requirements are roughly the same, we still need to get all 4 final missions with honors but secondary objectives were made even harder.

No "free instant Obj 260 for everybody" on patch day like one usually well spoken but on this occasion not very well reading/comprehending streamer was salty about.

In my case I simply do not play arty and refuse to be a hypocrite and play the class I hate and feel that it makes the game worse, but I do not have a problem with not getting the new special camo as a reward  for completing all missions for all classes with honors.

Just making the super situational and luck based final missions (HT-15, TD-15 for 260) even harder seems wrong.

JirgenM #18 Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 34925 battles
  • [CSA-2] CSA-2

Why you didnt remove special clan camouflage from PM reward tanks to stock/warehouse, when you added new mission camouflages? :facepalm: As you did it when Foch 155 and FV215b was made as special tanks?!!!! :amazed:

I want use now that special clan camouflage to other normal tanks, when I have new mission camouflages from PM for T55A and Obj 260 ffs..... -.- Is that hard? I dont think so! :angry: :facepalm:

Haiducul96 #19 Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3060 battles

Pro: Good job by reduceing the amount of damage at the HT and LT mission no 15 for Stug.

Nice interface! 

Cons: Too mutch damage to do at all  HT m no 15 for all operation above Stug.

Enourmus ammout of assistance damage at all 15th LT  missions except that for the Stug.

Sugestions: I strogly suggest to "cool" down the 15th missions  for the other vehicles, especially the HT.  

Make the missios accesible for the same or 1 tier above the revard vehicle. Exampe: I can get the Stug playing tanks by tier 5 or 6, T 28 HTC playing tanks by tier 7 or 8 and so on. Please, think about players that don`t spend real money in the game.

WardenUnited #20 Posted 22 September 2017 - 02:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 74040 battles
  • [-RO] -RO

I have a question related to the orders going to be introduced in 9.20.1 update.
I am working now to the last missions for OBJ 260
I have completed w/o honours TD15 and ai m at the last mission at other 3 lines.
Now, am i going to receive orders for the previously completed missions?

EG: i have med, heavy and td missions at STUG, TD and Heavy missions at T28 and T55A completed with honours ( all 15 from the each category previouslly mentioned).
That means i will receive 7 orders and i will be able to use those orders at the missions for OBJ 260 ? If i am going to improve results form previous missions and get more orders, lets say 5 more, i will be able to get the OBJ 260 ? ( i have already 4 tokens for TD15 no honours, and with 4 others missions x4 orders each)

If you are going to work and missions, at 15 missions you should consider making alternative tasks, such as: TD15 / Obj 260 : 8k dmg/5 kills or 6k dmg, 2 k asist and 8 kills, Also i think at HT15 missions assist should be included too in the 14k overall dmg given.received/blocked.

Thank you and i am waiting your answer,

Andrei (WardenUnited Ingme )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users