Is there any way to get an MTLS-1G14, Pz. II J, or BT-SV?

tanks rare tanks collecting

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

B1RD_mACHINE #41 Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6455 battles

View Postarthurwellsley, on 19 September 2017 - 08:09 AM, said:

I own Pz II J and Type 59.

I went to a games event in London where WG had a few computers set up and you get to play on an account called WGXXX-XXXX, where the X's are numbers, so I guess a form of press account. It had all sorts of tanks on it. I guess if I had looked for the MTLS-1G14 I could have found it.

But actually I played KV4-KTTS to see what that was like;

what the holy f*ck nuts is THAT THING.

EDIT: oooooo QB did a review on it.

Edited by B1RD_mACHINE, 19 September 2017 - 01:23 PM.

B1RD_mACHINE #42 Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6455 battles

View PostAikl, on 19 September 2017 - 07:29 AM, said:

Not entirely sure, but I believe there is no EU supertest anymore - supposedly EU leaked too much stuff.

Spoiler

yeah but I saw a NA supertest thing and found the supertest website but cannot register and the site is down for maintenance or somethin so eh will try later. But I did buy myself a Ferdinand model kit so I will have a leFH; the question is now should I redeem the code on my not-so-good NA account that has no tier tens or nines but lots-o-premium tanks but has bad stats (eh?) or this EU account that I really focus on that has better stats, tier ten tank in the garage (im still so happy about me getting my IS-4) but little to no premium tanks (not over tier II); and there is less credits on the EU one so yeah....

SilentGaze #43 Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 960 battles

View PostB1RD_mACHINE, on 19 September 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

.... so I will have a leFH; the question is now should I redeem the code on my not-so-good NA account that has no tier tens or nines but lots-o-premium tanks but has bad stats (eh?) or this EU account that I really focus on that has better stats, tier ten tank in the garage (im still so happy about me getting my IS-4) but little to no premium tanks (not over tier II); and there is less credits on the EU one so yeah....

I can release you from thinking which account you unlock leFH.  There is text in that bonus code sheet saying:

... The code is only valid for the European game server. ...

B1RD_mACHINE #44 Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6455 battles

View PostSilentGaze, on 19 September 2017 - 05:39 PM, said:

I can release you from thinking which account you unlock leFH.  There is text in that bonus code sheet saying:

... The code is only valid for the European game server. ...

that's magical. ty

Also tagged with tanks, rare tanks, collecting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users