Jump to content


Why you changed the ranked rulles,now its worse.

ranked battles season 2

  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Alex_Zagaevschi #1 Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:51 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 23706 battles
  • 2
  • [WEBAN] WEBAN
  • Member since:
    10-05-2015
this new ranked season its worse that the first one,its not just camping with maus and type,its about losing battles because 4-5 apes are going yolo,lost battle,lost grade,thanks wargaming for another FAIL.

Valkyrie514 #2 Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:52 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 14447 battles
  • 156
  • Member since:
    06-20-2011
Top quality post.

JOSEBA_PRIME #3 Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:25 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9368 battles
  • 43
  • Member since:
    01-22-2017

View PostAlex_Zagaevschi, on 18 September 2017 - 07:51 PM, said:

this new ranked season its worse that the first one,its not just camping with maus and type,its about losing battles because 4-5 apes are going yolo,lost battle,lost grade,thanks wargaming for another FAIL.

 

F*** you alex  

Rankeds were good



Dava_117 #4 Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:03 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 18559 battles
  • 2,745
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostJOSEBA_PRIME, on 01 December 2017 - 12:25 PM, said:

 

F*** you alex  

Rankeds were good

 

Was this necro really necessary? This thread is 2 months old!

Strappster #5 Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:14 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23695 battles
  • 8,926
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

Oooooh, a private back-talking his clan officer! :ohmy:

 

He found the only post that officer has made and necro'd the thread in order to ... no, no one cares. :sceptic:



JOSEBA_PRIME #6 Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:32 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9368 battles
  • 43
  • Member since:
    01-22-2017

View PostStrappster, on 01 December 2017 - 01:14 PM, said:

Oooooh, a private back-talking his clan officer! :ohmy:

 

He found the only post that officer has made and necro'd the thread in order to ... no, no one cares. :sceptic:

 

​No one cares, but you have looked our clan Rank, asking yourself why my post, and write on a rankeds post xd. I am just boring :)

Strappster #7 Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:33 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23695 battles
  • 8,926
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostJOSEBA_PRIME, on 01 December 2017 - 03:32 PM, said:

​No one cares, but you have looked our clan Rank, asking yourself why my post, and write on a rankeds post xd. I am just boring :)

 

You've really over-estimated my level of interest in your dirty laundry.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users