Jump to content


Look who came back as a premium tank

aufklärungspanzer panther Premium tank German LT Tier 8

  • Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Balc0ra #1 Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:41 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64316 battles
  • 15,403
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

 

We all knew it would come back as a premium. But not as a tier 8 tbh.  It's still super test, so far from final.

Spoiler

 



Shivvering #2 Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:46 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29048 battles
  • 246
  • Member since:
    09-24-2011

221 Pen? On a T8 light?! 0.3 Disp and 1.5s aim. So it comes armed with a low alpha laser cannon?

 

If it also comes with the German super HE rounds, might be adding one to my Christmas List!


Edited by Shivvering, 20 September 2017 - 02:47 PM.


cro001 #3 Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:47 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28770 battles
  • 1,888
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012

Nothing wrong here, gotta add more premiums.



lord_chipmonk #4 Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:48 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33206 battles
  • 10,203
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

View PostShivvering, on 20 September 2017 - 02:46 PM, said:

221 Pen? On a T8 light?! 0.3 Disp and 1.5s aim. So it comes armed with a low alpha laser cannon?

 

If it also comes with the German super HE rounds, might be adding one to my Christmas List!

 

Yep, though 2k base DPM with 135 alpha isn't anything to get too excited about. 

hajoittaja #5 Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:49 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36655 battles
  • 496
  • [ELC-P] ELC-P
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013
I was hoping to see tier6 ELC with pre-nerf stats...oh well, maybe one day.

NIborGER #6 Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:51 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28556 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    10-16-2013

Its a money grab.

But its a Aufklärungspanther.

So I will buy it.

 

Btw, who cares about the dpm when you can ram? Furthermore its dpm is effective on long range unlike any other t8 light. Sniping with a M41GF can be so frustrating.



Balc0ra #7 Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:54 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64316 battles
  • 15,403
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostNIborGER, on 20 September 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

Btw, who cares about the dpm when you can ram? Furthermore its dpm is effective on long range unlike any other t8 light. Sniping with a M41GF can be so frustrating.

 

That was the only thing I loved about the old one. Ramming 13 90's downhill for 1K damage.

 

View Postcro001, on 20 September 2017 - 02:47 PM, said:

 

Nothing wrong here, gotta add more premiums.

 

Well even how many they add. There are still some nations and classes that don't have premium tanks. So more will come regardless. As the only way for me to train German lights is low tier gift tanks. And the GF lights won't be sold again anytime soon.. if ever.

 

Then again, wot is a business after all. Old premiums are only gonna sell well for a limited time. I doubt their income would be "good" if they only had 10 tier 8 premiums there on that list.


Edited by Balc0ra, 20 September 2017 - 02:57 PM.


qpranger #8 Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:56 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31449 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

135 damage at tier 8 in non-autoloader?

#notexcited



The_Georgian_One #9 Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:57 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35200 battles
  • 1,567
  • [KOFN] KOFN
  • Member since:
    01-05-2015

You got to be kidding me...

 

I hoped they would re-introduce it as a tier 7 reward tank for the new set of personal missions...business is business though...

 

@QP - it has an autoloader intra-shell reload without a clip though


 


Edited by The_Georgian_One, 20 September 2017 - 02:58 PM.


Balc0ra #10 Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:58 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64316 battles
  • 15,403
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postqpranger, on 20 September 2017 - 02:56 PM, said:

135 damage at tier 8 in non-autoloader?

#notexcited

 

Well with a 4 sec reload. So that's 2025 damage with a 100% crew. Not bad, but far from the best either on tier 8. But as pointed out above. Most of your damage is going to be from ramming other lights anyway.

Spurtung #11 Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:10 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61582 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013
Germany is in dire need of a tier 8 premium LT.

cro001 #12 Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:22 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28770 battles
  • 1,888
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012

View PostNIborGER, on 20 September 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

Btw, who cares about the dpm when you can ram?

 

They also added ram thingy on front plate.

Spoiler

 



Shaade_Silentpaw #13 Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:24 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22014 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View Postcro001, on 20 September 2017 - 01:47 PM, said:

Nothing wrong here, gotta add more premiums.

 

Holy Edited

I knew it was bad, but I didn't realize it was THAT bad.

 

I do want this tank though -_-


Edited by Asklepi0s, 21 September 2017 - 08:37 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks


Balc0ra #14 Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:49 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64316 battles
  • 15,403
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostShaade_Silentpaw, on 20 September 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

 

Holy Edited

I knew it was bad, but I didn't realize it was THAT bad.

 

I do want this tank though -_-

 

Well it's not as "bad" as it looks. There are 68 tier 8 premiums on that list. When you remove those that has not been released, like 3 out of the 4 lights. The tanks with skins that don't have a non skinned version that has not been sold, like the M41 90mm or Skorpion. CW rewards that have been given out, not sold. China and SEA only tanks like the Nameless. Community or WG admin rewards like the ISU-130. Premiums turned normal like the VK 100.01. Duplicates from different stages like the T-44-100 variants. Or duplicates like the Obj 252 and the Defender... Or the Black tanks. You are left with 31 that has been sold over the last 6 years. 38 if you include the skinned duplicates. Vs 43 normal tanks.


Edited by Asklepi0s, 21 September 2017 - 08:37 AM.


Derethim #15 Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:56 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 17107 battles
  • 1,852
  • Member since:
    04-03-2012

View PostBalc0ra, on 20 September 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

 

Well it's not as "bad" as it looks. There are 68 tier 8 premiums on that list. When you remove those that has not been released, like 3 out of the 4 lights. The tanks with skins that don't have a non skinned version that has not been sold, like the M41 90mm or Skorpion. CW rewards that have been given out, not sold. China and SEA only tanks like the Nameless. Community or WG admin rewards like the ISU-130. Premiums turned normal like the VK 100.01. Duplicates from different stages like the T-44-100 variants. Or duplicates like the Obj 252 and the Defender... Or the Black tanks. You are left with 31 that has been sold over the last 6 years. 38 if you include the skinned duplicates. Vs 43 normal tanks.

 

31 is a fine number ... we're actually missing a few tanks - some nation don't have a tier V premium, for example - the french.

cro001 #16 Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:04 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28770 battles
  • 1,888
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012

View PostBalc0ra, on 20 September 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

 

Well it's not as "bad" as it looks. There are 68 tier 8 premiums on that list. When you remove those that has not been released, like 3 out of the 4 lights. The tanks with skins that don't have a non skinned version that has not been sold, like the M41 90mm or Skorpion. CW rewards that have been given out, not sold. China and SEA only tanks like the Nameless. Community or WG admin rewards like the ISU-130. Premiums turned normal like the VK 100.01. Duplicates from different stages like the T-44-100 variants. Or duplicates like the Obj 252 and the Defender... Or the Black tanks. You are left with 31 that has been sold over the last 6 years. 38 if you include the skinned duplicates. Vs 43 normal tanks.

 

I think "premium" VK100 has 15cm gun.

storm4710 #17 Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:05 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18313 battles
  • 727
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    12-21-2012
nice gotta get that ram action going again

B1RD_mACHINE #18 Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:34 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6454 battles
  • 41
  • Member since:
    02-20-2012

View Postcro001, on 20 September 2017 - 01:47 PM, said:

Nothing wrong here, gotta add more premiums.

 

topkek where'd you get that list from cause it has a type 59 G on it.

 

plesae dont say............



B1RD_mACHINE #19 Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:37 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6454 battles
  • 41
  • Member since:
    02-20-2012

Cost    5  Gold

Hit Points    1000HP

Weight Limit 47/52.6 t

 

lmaoooooooooooo WG still makes their staff pay 5 gold for the ISU-130. stingy, stingy WG ;) <3


Edited by B1RD_mACHINE, 20 September 2017 - 04:40 PM.


cro001 #20 Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:08 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28770 battles
  • 1,888
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012

View PostB1RD_mACHINE, on 20 September 2017 - 04:34 PM, said:

 

topkek where'd you get that list from cause it has a type 59 G on it.

 

plesae dont say............

 

tanks.gg

 

View PostB1RD_mACHINE, on 20 September 2017 - 04:37 PM, said:

Cost    5  Gold

Hit Points    1000HP

Weight Limit 47/52.6 t

 

lmaoooooooooooo WG still makes their staff pay 5 gold for the ISU-130. stingy, stingy WG ;) <3

 

No they don't, it's just so it's worthless in case you want to sell it.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by cro001, 20 September 2017 - 05:09 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users