eu server community feedback

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

sifis_21 #1 Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:44 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 33256 battles
  • [HS_D] HS_D

as you dont bother to read the forum (maybe you can read only rus??) just shut it down.

also do the same with support (no need to read a generic copy/paste message every time i need them)

also put in wot.eu  1st page with largest font size that eu section is the milking cow for wg and you dont give a crapabout anything else that milking it so other players know it too.

(i could write a few suggestions but i know wg will not read anyway, forum already have a lot)

ps cant wait the news every week to see the great offers that get up to 100euro

malachi6 #2 Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:26 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 50492 battles

Capitalisation is good.

Punctuation is good.

Many many people read the forums and allegedly the pinned topics are trawled by devs. They simply do not post on the EU forums.

Generic copy paste for 90% of tickets works.  Many tickets are made for really quite dumb reasons.  If that is not satisfactory.  Re-open the ticket and and escalate it.

If you are being milked like a cow.  I suggest you decide to stop spending your money on the game.  If you don't spend, they can't milk.  You do realise you have full control over how you spend your money?

Suggestions are much better that insipid whining. 

See my point regarding how you can control what you spend.

I am sure at some point qpranger will like this post and you will feel vindicated.

xx984 #3 Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:27 AM

Major

• Player
  • 56486 battles
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL

View Postmalachi6, on 21 September 2017 - 12:26 AM, said:

Capitalisation is good.

Punctuation is good.

Many many people read the forums and allegedly the pinned topics are trawled by devs. They simply do not post on the EU forums.

Generic copy paste for 90% of tickets works.  Many tickets are made for really quite dumb reasons.  If that is not satisfactory.  Re-open the ticket and and escalate it.

If you are being milked like a cow.  I suggest you decide to stop spending your money on the game.  If you don't spend, they can't milk.  You do realise you have full control over how you spend your money?

Suggestions are much better that insipid whining. 

See my point regarding how you can control what you spend.

I am sure at some point qpranger will like this post and you will feel vindicated.

This

wsatnutter #4 Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:32 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25434 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
Qpranger would never like the OP  post surely 

Asklepi0s #5 Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:26 AM

• 7738 battles
This thread has been closed by the moderation team due to not being constructive.

Also tagged with eu server, community, feedback

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users