ELC EVEN 90

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

Search_Warrant #81 Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:58 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 29497 battles
  • [FLOOF] FLOOF
FIX THE **** GUN WG! I SHOULD NOT BE MISSING STATIONARY TARGETS THAT IM CIRCLING IN THIS ABOMINATION! ***** YOUR DEV TEAM WHO GAVE THIS TURD T49 AIMTIME.

azakow #82 Posted 20 October 2018 - 06:50 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 87769 battles
Cool now anybody can rent the EVEN, and judge for themself about all the BS thats been "contributed" here.

Joggaman #83 Posted 24 October 2018 - 06:29 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26434 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Watch out where you are driving;)

Search_Warrant #84 Posted 25 October 2018 - 04:53 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 29497 battles
  • [FLOOF] FLOOF

View PostJoggaman, on 24 October 2018 - 05:29 PM, said:

Watch out where you are driving;)

God it hurts to watch EVEN90 turning when it gains any speed. it turns like a god dam boat, so much for "light tank"

PowJay #85 Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:04 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 43555 battles

View Postazakow, on 20 October 2018 - 05:50 PM, said:

Cool now anybody can rent the EVEN, and judge for themself about all the BS thats been "contributed" here.

As there is precisely ZERO chance of me buying most tier VIII Premium tanks, I thought I would give the Even a spin and rented it today- which is a shame as I won't have seven full days to play it, but I digress.

12 battles, won 8, and although LTs have only limited opportunity to make huge differences in battles, I would like to think that I was useful.

Average assist is 1475 HP/battle- including Ensk at the beginning and one or two others that are far from being my favourite. My highest assist was over 4,500 just bush-camping on the field in Paris.

On Westfield, I swear that there was a Tiger and Super Pershing spotted by me about 50m away, and they had NO idea that I was there. Tiger was killed outright through my spotting.

The gun is a joke for reload, but I haven't played enough to determine problems with accuracy as such. Speed, manoeuvrability and camo all seem to be OK in my book.

I am actually thinking of buying it one day when it comes around.

Eddlicious #86 Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:47 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16220 battles
  • [_NFTG] _NFTG
I wish the EVEN 90 had better tank traverse. That's one aspect that feels very sluggish about it for such a small and otherwise nimble vehicle.

overcorpse #87 Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:01 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25353 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
Absolute waste of money.Horrible aim time,horrible reload time,horrible gun handling.Do not waste you money on this pos. 

ObusMagic #88 Posted 27 February 2019 - 04:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27573 battles
  • [OHFR] OHFR

View PostEddlicious, on 08 January 2019 - 12:47 AM, said:

I wish the EVEN 90 had better tank traverse. That's one aspect that feels very sluggish about it for such a small and otherwise nimble vehicle.

​I wish the turret turned faster. It turns slower than the tank

ObusMagic #89 Posted 16 March 2019 - 03:03 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27573 battles
  • [OHFR] OHFR
Lol. Wheeled tanks means everybody plays worse in this tank now. 3 marked it thanks to that. 

DeepBlue60 #90 Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43615 battles

In my opinion this tank doesn't need any buff, it is excellent as it is, provided you play it with proper crew skills, consumables and equipment, and exploit its strengths, which is the small size, excellent camo (probably the best for tier 8-10) and high speed.

I think the best way to play it is as a passive scout in the beginning, and more active towards the end, when there is more space to move and enemy fire is less dense.

Of course, it excels in maps with dense vegetation. In city maps it is difficult to play with, you have to rely on distance to stay invisible. Though, in city maps ground resistance is less, so you can better exploit its high speed.

I am not a unicum, but i had a lot of good battles with the following setup:

-Equipment: GLD is a must to improve gun handling, and of course camo-net and binocs.

-Skills: The firing skills (snap shot and smooth ride) further improve the gun handling. The other essential skills are camo, BIA, Sixth Sense Situational Awareness,, Recon, Off-Road Driving, Clutch Braking, Safe Stowage.

-Consumables: I play it with small/large repair kits and small 1st aid kit, and Fire Extinguisher directive, so I dont need the repair and firefighting skills.

Edited by DeepBlue60, 23 May 2019 - 07:41 AM.

JOSEBA_PRIME #91 Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:27 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26201 battles
  • [FOXUS] FOXUS

View PostDeepBlue60, on 23 May 2019 - 07:40 AM, said:

In my opinion this tank doesn't need any buff, it is excellent as it is, provided you play it with proper crew skills, consumables and equipment, and exploit its strengths, which is the small size, excellent camo (probably the best for tier 8-10) and high speed.

I think the best way to play it is as a passive scout in the beginning, and more active towards the end, when there is more space to move and enemy fire is less dense.

Of course, it excels in maps with dense vegetation. In city maps it is difficult to play with, you have to rely on distance to stay invisible. Though, in city maps ground resistance is less, so you can better exploit its high speed.

-Equipment: GLD is a must to improve gun handling, and of course camo-net and binocs.

-Skills: The firing skills (snap shot and smooth ride) further improve the gun handling. The other essential skills are camo, BIA, Sixth Sense Situational Awareness,, Recon, Off-Road Driving, Clutch Braking, Safe Stowage.

-Consumables: I play it with small/large repair kits and small 1st aid kit, and Fire Extinguisher directive, so I dont need the repair and firefighting skills.

It doesnt need any buff?.  Why to buy it if ruski light has everything better. It is true that this lt thanks to its small size is spoting godlike, but the gun is pathetic. It has the worst gun of all tier 8 lights, even worse than some tier 6 and 7 lights.. Also if I remember correctly mobility was not shining. Some dpm and gun handling buffs would not make it op, just a good light but still worse than ruski light and maybe also worse than ebr and german lights.

I dont care about this tank anymore, i tested it for 100 batles with rental code and I will not touch it again with a stick. But I dont think would be a bad idea to buff this tank. If you are having good time with this tank currently, continue playing, everything is fine, imo is not a good tank overall.

DeepBlue60 #92 Posted 23 May 2019 - 05:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43615 battles

View PostJOSEBA_PRIME, on 23 May 2019 - 08:27 AM, said:

It doesnt need any buff?.  Why to buy it if ruski light has everything better. It is true that this lt thanks to its small size is spoting godlike, but the gun is pathetic. It has the worst gun of all tier 8 lights, even worse than some tier 6 and 7 lights.. Also if I remember correctly mobility was not shining. Some dpm and gun handling buffs would not make it op, just a good light but still worse than ruski light and maybe also worse than ebr and german lights.

I dont care about this tank anymore, i tested it for 100 batles with rental code and I will not touch it again with a stick. But I dont think would be a bad idea to buff this tank. If you are having good time with this tank currently, continue playing, everything is fine, imo is not a good tank overall.

You can't have everything in life, you know :)

DeepBlue60 #93 Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43615 battles

View PostDeepBlue60, on 23 May 2019 - 07:40 AM, said:

Hi again

I have to reconsider my recent positive statements about the ELC EVEN. I did'nt play this tank for the past 4-5 months or so, and my impressions dated back to that time. However, after a few recent games I was very disappointed. I suspect the tank has been nerfed in one of the recent updates. I have the feeling the tank is more sluggish and the gun is much worse than it was (worse aim time and accuracy on the move).

So, under the present circumstances, YES, this tank needs a buff.

Edited by DeepBlue60, 29 May 2019 - 07:56 AM.

Negativvv #94 Posted 23 June 2019 - 04:17 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 16574 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

View PostDeepBlue60, on 25 May 2019 - 09:40 PM, said:

Hi again

I have to reconsider my recent positive statements about the ELC EVEN. I did'nt play this tank for the past 4-5 months or so, and my impressions dated back to that time. However, after a few recent games I was very disappointed. I suspect the tank has been nerfed in one of the recent updates. I have the feeling the tank is more sluggish and the gun is much worse than it was (worse aim time and accuracy on the move).

So, under the present circumstances, YES, this tank needs a buff.

I don't actually have an Even 90 but I have been playing LTs after a break.

You might find the current issue is because of Wheeled Vehicles. As they leave the traditional passive spotting in bushes at the start of a game at huge risk of being yolo spotted. Unless you play a bit more conservatively or have a gun good enough to knock back the cars then you could find yourself dead very quickly.

I'd imagine this hurts hard core spotters like the Even 90 quite a bit...

Oldewolfe #95 Posted 16 September 2019 - 10:41 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 536 battles

Hitdamn this was Fun....      lol

https://youtu.be/NJJ1mLJfXvI

And I HATE this Map....     Even got a Message from the IS I Harrassed most of the Battle....      Seems they had hoped the TD's in the Back would get Me before I got them....     lol

Brodie_ #96 Posted 06 October 2019 - 07:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 97494 battles

Possibly one of the most fun tanks in the game for any skilled player...

Huge fun!

Would be OP if the dpm were higher! 

Oldewolfe #97 Posted 12 October 2019 - 05:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 536 battles

And another Really Fun Game....      Was far more worried about this one than the Other, but it turned out Well....      I Set'em Up, and the WZ Knocked'em Down.... 

https://youtu.be/sFbWRB2VNlA

Edited by Oldewolfe, 12 October 2019 - 05:12 PM.

reklakazala #98 Posted 12 October 2019 - 09:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23391 battles

View PostAkathis, on 12 November 2017 - 12:26 AM, said:

It seems elc even has been nerfed into oblivion.

Nerfed damage: 240 --> 220.

3 shells autoloader.

25 secs to reload magazine.

1400 dpm.

Very low shell speed: circa 750 m/s.

And never forget about tier 8 MM: tier 10 non stop.

https://ritastatusre...-carousel-51316

Only nice thing about this tanks is the size: ms-1 size.

there is no shell velocity in game higher than 250m/s

Akathis #99 Posted 13 October 2019 - 01:29 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 89901 battles

View Postreklakazala, on 12 October 2019 - 09:58 PM, said:

there is no shell velocity in game higher than 250m/s

https://tanks.gg/list/stats

Take a look :P

Dr_Phoebe #100 Posted 11 December 2019 - 09:16 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 73689 battles
  • [GRAB_] GRAB_

Τhe worst I've played (and I have 68K battles ...)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users