ELC EVEN 90

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Search_Warrant #81 Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:58 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 28082 battles
  • [FLOOF] FLOOF
FIX THE **** GUN WG! I SHOULD NOT BE MISSING STATIONARY TARGETS THAT IM CIRCLING IN THIS ABOMINATION! ***** YOUR DEV TEAM WHO GAVE THIS TURD T49 AIMTIME.

azakow #82 Posted 20 October 2018 - 06:50 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 79357 battles
Cool now anybody can rent the EVEN, and judge for themself about all the BS thats been "contributed" here.

Joggaman #83 Posted 24 October 2018 - 06:29 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24984 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Watch out where you are driving;)

Search_Warrant #84 Posted 25 October 2018 - 04:53 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 28082 battles
  • [FLOOF] FLOOF

View PostJoggaman, on 24 October 2018 - 05:29 PM, said:

Watch out where you are driving;)

God it hurts to watch EVEN90 turning when it gains any speed. it turns like a god dam boat, so much for "light tank"

PowJay #85 Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:04 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38156 battles

View Postazakow, on 20 October 2018 - 05:50 PM, said:

Cool now anybody can rent the EVEN, and judge for themself about all the BS thats been "contributed" here.

As there is precisely ZERO chance of me buying most tier VIII Premium tanks, I thought I would give the Even a spin and rented it today- which is a shame as I won't have seven full days to play it, but I digress.

12 battles, won 8, and although LTs have only limited opportunity to make huge differences in battles, I would like to think that I was useful.

Average assist is 1475 HP/battle- including Ensk at the beginning and one or two others that are far from being my favourite. My highest assist was over 4,500 just bush-camping on the field in Paris.

On Westfield, I swear that there was a Tiger and Super Pershing spotted by me about 50m away, and they had NO idea that I was there. Tiger was killed outright through my spotting.

The gun is a joke for reload, but I haven't played enough to determine problems with accuracy as such. Speed, manoeuvrability and camo all seem to be OK in my book.

I am actually thinking of buying it one day when it comes around.

Eddlicious #86 Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:47 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 15622 battles
  • [_NFTG] _NFTG
I wish the EVEN 90 had better tank traverse. That's one aspect that feels very sluggish about it for such a small and otherwise nimble vehicle.

overcorpse #87 Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:01 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23206 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
Absolute waste of money.Horrible aim time,horrible reload time,horrible gun handling.Do not waste you money on this pos. 

baribal_80 #88 Posted 27 February 2019 - 04:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24264 battles

View PostEddlicious, on 08 January 2019 - 12:47 AM, said:

I wish the EVEN 90 had better tank traverse. That's one aspect that feels very sluggish about it for such a small and otherwise nimble vehicle.

​I wish the turret turned faster. It turns slower than the tank

baribal_80 #89 Posted 16 March 2019 - 03:03 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24264 battles
Lol. Wheeled tanks means everybody plays worse in this tank now. 3 marked it thanks to that. 

DeepBlue60 #90 Posted Today, 07:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 28058 battles
  • [_GDF] _GDF

In my opinion this tank doesn't need any buff, it is excellent as it is, provided you play it with proper crew skills, consumables and equipment, and exploit its strengths, which is the small size, excellent camo (probably the best for tier 8-10) and high speed.

I think the best way to play it is as a passive scout in the beginning, and more active towards the end, when there is more space to move and enemy fire is less dense.

Of course, it excels in maps with dense vegetation. In city maps it is difficult to play with, you have to rely on distance to stay invisible. Though, in city maps ground resistance is less, so you can better exploit its high speed.

I am not a unicum, but i had a lot of good battles with the following setup:

-Equipment: GLD is a must to improve gun handling, and of course camo-net and binocs.

-Skills: The firing skills (snap shot and smooth ride) further improve the gun handling. The other essential skills are camo, BIA, Sixth Sense Situational Awareness,, Recon, Off-Road Driving, Clutch Braking, Safe Stowage.

-Consumables: I play it with small/large repair kits and small 1st aid kit, and Fire Extinguisher directive, so I dont need the repair and firefighting skills.

Edited by DeepBlue60, Today, 07:41 AM.

JOSEBA_PRIME #91 Posted Today, 08:27 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16829 battles

View PostDeepBlue60, on 23 May 2019 - 07:40 AM, said:

In my opinion this tank doesn't need any buff, it is excellent as it is, provided you play it with proper crew skills, consumables and equipment, and exploit its strengths, which is the small size, excellent camo (probably the best for tier 8-10) and high speed.

I think the best way to play it is as a passive scout in the beginning, and more active towards the end, when there is more space to move and enemy fire is less dense.

Of course, it excels in maps with dense vegetation. In city maps it is difficult to play with, you have to rely on distance to stay invisible. Though, in city maps ground resistance is less, so you can better exploit its high speed.

I am not a unicum, but i had a lot of good battles with the following setup:

-Equipment: GLD is a must to improve gun handling, and of course camo-net and binocs.

-Skills: The firing skills (snap shot and smooth ride) further improve the gun handling. The other essential skills are camo, BIA, Sixth Sense Situational Awareness,, Recon, Off-Road Driving, Clutch Braking, Safe Stowage.

-Consumables: I play it with small/large repair kits and small 1st aid kit, and Fire Extinguisher directive, so I dont need the repair and firefighting skills.

It doesnt need any buff?.  Why to buy it if ruski light has everything better. It is true that this lt thanks to its small size is spoting godlike, but the gun is pathetic. It has the worst gun of all tier 8 lights, even worse than some tier 6 and 7 lights.. Also if I remember correctly mobility was not shining. Some dpm and gun handling buffs would not make it op, just a good light but still worse than ruski light and maybe also worse than ebr and german lights.

I dont care about this tank anymore, i tested it for 100 batles with rental code and I will not touch it again with a stick. But I dont think would be a bad idea to buff this tank. If you are having good time with this tank currently, continue playing, everything is fine, imo is not a good tank overall.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users