Jump to content


[1.3.0.1] TheFalkonett's UUP (UML Utilization Project)

Remodel 3D UUP UML Model Actuators Miniturrets Atacms TheFalkonett Soloviyko

  • Please log in to reply
348 replies to this topic

PapierosyMcBotBot #41 Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:16 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 8190 battles
  • 74
  • Member since:
    06-11-2015

View PostTheFalkonett, on 27 December 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

 

The doors on the side would require an interrior to be completely modeled and textured. Also: I have no idea what a TOG looks like from the inside. When I was at Bovington earlier this year, they just wouldn't let me climb inside of it. Still dunno why...

Jokes aside though: I forgot to take pictures of the TOG's interrior .

 

 

Didn't know there was already a mod like that :o
Thanks for showing me. Yet it says on the forum page linked in the YouTube video, that the TOG is not working anymore. Now I am sad.

 

The request was not really too serious by the way ^^ just some shenanigans that came to my mind when I saw the TOG



TheFalkonett #42 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16420 battles
  • 794
  • [-FUR-] -FUR-
  • Member since:
    07-19-2014
Technically the UUP Type 59 is done (both versions), but only the modelling part with the files exported and the values set. Gotta wait 'til I'm back home to see if I need to fix anything texture related (if anything at all, it's usually AO stuff) since then I've got a PC with the HD client installed.

TheFalkonett #43 Posted 07 January 2018 - 03:16 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16420 battles
  • 794
  • [-FUR-] -FUR-
  • Member since:
    07-19-2014

While I was gone, I managed to make 8 remodels in total:

  • Type 59
  • Lorr. 40 t
  • B-C 12 t
  • EMIL I
  • Marder 38T
  • SU-122-54
  • T95E2
  • M22 Locust

 

Here's the download for the 8 additions: Download

And here's the UUP Type 59 with the Coax firing, instead of the DSchK: Download

Sadly I didn't get the Type 59 out of any of the boxes I opened. Got the Lorr 40 t, Skorp G, T26E5 and the tier 4 prems ~3 times each though ¯\_ツ_/¯



PapierosyMcBotBot #44 Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:53 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 8190 battles
  • 74
  • Member since:
    06-11-2015
Is it just me or does the Type 59 in the pack has the coax-MG firing? Didn't test it with the seperate download yet, but the Type 59 .wotmod file I took from the pack of 8 had the coax-MG firing.

Edit: just tested, the top mounted MG shoots and rotates when using the seperate file

Edited by TheMantikor, 09 January 2018 - 03:55 PM.


TheFalkonett #45 Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:07 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16420 battles
  • 794
  • [-FUR-] -FUR-
  • Member since:
    07-19-2014

So I mixed them up by accident... Just had to happen. The only difference is the position of "_disabled" in the gun's visual_processed. Gotta swap 'em then.


Edited by TheFalkonett, 09 January 2018 - 04:19 PM.


cobra_508th #46 Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:37 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 16101 battles
  • 110
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
Seems like your Death Toaster has gained some popularity on the WoT reddit

TheFalkonett #47 Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16420 battles
  • 794
  • [-FUR-] -FUR-
  • Member since:
    07-19-2014

View Postcobra_508th, on 09 January 2018 - 04:37 PM, said:

Seems like your Death Toaster has gained some popularity on the WoT reddit

 

lolwut



Ripper366 #48 Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:45 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 896 battles
  • 53
  • [SASHA] SASHA
  • Member since:
    03-11-2017

hi i ended up dancing tango with a Type 59 so i thought i'd aim for the top weakspot. but it was gone. 

this could become a problem



RazerTeck #49 Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:06 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8494 battles
  • 299
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    04-14-2016

View PostRipper366, on 09 January 2018 - 05:45 PM, said:

hi i ended up dancing tango with a Type 59 so i thought i'd aim for the top weakspot. but it was gone. 

this could become a problem

 

do you have UML installed?



TheFalkonett #50 Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:09 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16420 battles
  • 794
  • [-FUR-] -FUR-
  • Member since:
    07-19-2014

I found the issue: UML is not installed.

Mate. Clue's in the name "UML Utilization Project". There's also all the necessary info in the OP.

Without UML (random replay)

 

I can't change the "Attention!" to red, otherwise WG will just change the colour, since that red is reserved for WG staff only.


Edited by TheFalkonett, 09 January 2018 - 06:12 PM.


Ripper366 #51 Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:23 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 896 battles
  • 53
  • [SASHA] SASHA
  • Member since:
    03-11-2017
oh shucks i installed the UML thing, but i installed it on common test instead well that's fixed,  so you can make almost anything rotate after the camera? like making the secondary turret on the tier 4 Grant british medium rotate? 

TheFalkonett #52 Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16420 battles
  • 794
  • [-FUR-] -FUR-
  • Member since:
    07-19-2014

View PostRipper366, on 09 January 2018 - 06:23 PM, said:

oh shucks i installed the UML thing, but i installed it on common test instead well that's fixed,  so you can make almost anything rotate after the camera? like making the secondary turret on the tier 4 Grant british medium rotate? 

 

Yee. That's pretty much what this is about. Can also add a firing effect, and recoil to the 37mm of it.

Also: Keep in mind that Atacms is the real hero here. Without him, this thread wouldn't even exist.

 


 

Also: I lied about the red text:


Edited by TheFalkonett, 09 January 2018 - 06:34 PM.


Ripper366 #53 Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:10 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 896 battles
  • 53
  • [SASHA] SASHA
  • Member since:
    03-11-2017
do you take requests? if yes the rotating top turret on the Grant would be my request, and the firing gun thing too

TheFalkonett #54 Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:17 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16420 battles
  • 794
  • [-FUR-] -FUR-
  • Member since:
    07-19-2014

View PostRipper366, on 09 January 2018 - 07:10 PM, said:

do you take requests? if yes the rotating top turret on the Grant would be my request, and the firing gun thing too

 

I do take requests (as you can see, there's even a list in the OP).

The requests are basically just: name the tank, I already know what to do. If there's is something special you want (like RazerTeck and his Type 59 coax-MG request), just say it.

 

From what I can see, the Grant can use the UML for the turret on top, aswell as the gunner's viewport for the 75mm. Maybe the cupola on the turret aswell (I'll have to check on that though).



Zorgane #55 Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:08 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 26041 battles
  • 3,490
  • [T0AD] T0AD
  • Member since:
    11-30-2013
Amazing job :medal:

PapierosyMcBotBot #56 Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:59 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 8190 battles
  • 74
  • Member since:
    06-11-2015

View PostTheFalkonett, on 09 January 2018 - 07:17 PM, said:

 

I do take requests (as you can see, there's even a list in the OP).

The requests are basically just: name the tank, I already know what to do. If there's is something special you want (like RazerTeck and his Type 59 coax-MG request), just say it.

 

From what I can see, the Grant can use the UML for the turret on top, aswell as the gunner's viewport for the 75mm. Maybe the cupola on the turret aswell (I'll have to check on that though).

 

When you're looking into the Grant, mind doing a similar thing for our beloved Lee?

Would make my grind easier lol xD



TheFalkonett #57 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16420 battles
  • 794
  • [-FUR-] -FUR-
  • Member since:
    07-19-2014

View PostTheMantikor, on 10 January 2018 - 02:59 PM, said:

When you're looking into the Grant, mind doing a similar thing for our beloved Lee?

Would make my grind easier lol xD

 

The "About Requests" Spoiler has just one sentence in it to explain it, I know it's not much, but it should be clear:

"Everyone has one (1) request for now. I might "reset" this. so that everyone has another one"

So you gotta decide: Robert Edward Lee, or Ulysses S. Grant?



PapierosyMcBotBot #58 Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:37 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 8190 battles
  • 74
  • Member since:
    06-11-2015

View PostTheFalkonett, on 10 January 2018 - 03:59 PM, said:

 

The "About Requests" Spoiler has just one sentence in it to explain it, I know it's not much, but it should be clear:

"Everyone has one (1) request for now. I might "reset" this. so that everyone has another one"

So you gotta decide: Robert Edward Lee, or Ulysses S. Grant?

 

No wait you mistake something there! I am not the one who requested the Grant remodel! Ripper366 was, and that's not me.

TheFalkonett #59 Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:45 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16420 battles
  • 794
  • [-FUR-] -FUR-
  • Member since:
    07-19-2014

View PostTheMantikor, on 10 January 2018 - 04:37 PM, said:

No wait you mistake something there! I am not the one who requested the Grant remodel! Ripper366 was, and that's not me.

 

Oh...

...

...

I mean YES! I knew that. maybe. perhaps. not.

 

Seriously though: I actually had a brain fart there. So: Yes, I can do that then.



PirateMistress #60 Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1542 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    12-16-2014

Request for Remodel of Panther M10 to https://console.worl...Panther_Kraft/  if posible of course 

I love your Boilermaker







Also tagged with Remodel, 3D, UUP, UML, Model, Actuators, Miniturrets, Atacms, TheFalkonett, Soloviyko

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users