Lies, lies, lies... and more lies... SHAME on you WG.

ranked battles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

TerpsyX #1 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:06 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 71613 battles

I play all tank types, levels, nations etc.

I like all of them. I like arty too and play it in ranked battles.

The main reason is that it's the only tank type that I can play without breaking my account and going broke from gold spamming in ranked battlefields. I tried meds/ heavies but it's impossible to do any good if you don't use gold all time.

So I am stuck with arty as the only way out of managing a good position the "cheap" way (as cheap as a tier 10 can be.....).

WHY you don't announce you nerfed arty again???

Do you think we are ignorant clowns only??? ok you made this game and you made a buck.

Does that make you so smart that you don't need to explain what you do so we know how to play?

Do I OWE WG anything and I have to WASTE my life playing your crap to pay you back???

First ranked season I played and all was ok.... kinda....

You had just nerfed arty to almost extinction but having no other way to sustain my account as I said before, I turned my eyes the other way and kept playing. And managed good==> I got first league with the lousy/ nerfed/ weakened to death arties !!!

Second season and I get to play again. Same arties same team of brain dead "team" players...

ZERO points ....

I empty 15 shells on the enemy, all of them hit or spash and get 12th place..........

I am not talking about being first or anything but 12th????

And an obj140 way higher than me with 4 shots fired, 3 hits and some 500 assist dam.........

WELL DONE WG!!!!!!!

Today it was a new WG record: airfield and -as usual- the "team"players lose like zombies. In front of me an AFK E5.

I manage some 10 shots all hits/ splashes before I die.

In the end E5 "wakes up", fires 3 shots and dies last.

I came 10th and he was right above me.....

An afk tank is even better than an arty playing full time !!!!

VERY WELL DONE WG !!!! GIVE US MORE OF THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DESERVE IT!!!

Three days now I try to break away from second level (I reached 3rd and fell back WOW!!!!!) and not only I can't do it, but I am going back to 1st....

Yesterday I played 38 ranked battles. Won 25 of them.

TWENTY FIVE OUT OF THIRTY EIGHT !!!! Do you know what WN8 rate is that??? Is it 60? 63? or some 65% WIN RATE !!!

And still 2nd level.......................

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO MOVE UP IN THIS GAME???? 100% ?????

I tried obj140 and first game got tracked 7 (SEVEN!!!) times in 2 seconds by moving (speeding) enemies..... (YEAH!!! IT'S SKILL I TELL YOU!!!)

The only poor enemy was a swedish TD... I couldn't see him but he tracked me once -hidden and pre-aimed and in siege mode as he should be-, missed (!) his second shot and hit me with the third again.

He was "honest" enemy. The rest??? SKILLED TO THE TEETH batchats and russian meds speeding and -SOMEHOW- tracking me all in the same front left wheel that made the mistake and showed for a split second over a ridge.

One second exposed, seven hits on the same weak spot....

So much skill I tell you..... yeah.....

So why don't you take arty OFF ranked battles? 

Or even better, ANNOUNCE TO ALL OF US that you plan giving some gold + bonds + whatever to your lovely and adorable unicums (or else known among your ranks as "cows", for the also known reasons.... rofl...) and get over with it !!!!!!!!!!!

I DID NOT MADE AN ACCOUNT TO BE TREATED LIKE AN IDIOT AND BE USED AS A PRACTICE TARGET FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS !!!!!

You have a preferable group of people? GOOD FOR YOU!! Let us know and let us decide whether we like to be the "live" targets for your aimbot unicums or not.

Stop telling us stories about even challenge and chances for all and garbage/ fairy tales for kindengarden kids.

We know that is not the truth.

At least have the decency to let us know when you nerf a tank and when you do not intent to punish some players.

It's ok. Really.

I understand. You hit goldmine and why change that????

But stop lying.

STOP THE LIES WARGAMING !!!

I am the same player that scored among your top 500 first season.

I play the same way and I know my tanks.

I score good hits and help my teams.

There is NO FREAKING WAY I would get so bad (and ONLY in ranked battles) in just 3 months...

So PLEASE stop giving us fake stories!!! I am tired of it !!

I came here to have fun. Am I right or came to the very wrong place and didn't realize it????

AND ONE MORE WARGAMING:

If you want to talk about equal opportunities in your game, MAKE ALL BATTLES 50% !!!!!!!!! 

You want to rank me? Ok let's do it. But rank ME (ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK: ME!!!!!!!!!!!!)

not 10 brain-dead person-wannabes

and 4 selfish [edited]camping and taking advantage of whatever weakness your game has,

and me.

This is not ranked battles mode. It's some illegal-mod-using "smart" individuals, plus many ignorant never-to-be-better individuals and me trying my best with a secretly over-nerfed tank trying to achieve WHAT?????

Jesus this game disappointed me so much.... I was so stupid to spent all these years on it....

Edited by Asklepi0s, 22 September 2017 - 09:11 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to use of red

Shivvering #2 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:07 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 28340 battles
TLDR.

Akathis #3 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 71770 battles

Arty was buffed.

Deal with it: no more lol-oneshots.

Bye.

Slyspy #4 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14169 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostShivvering, on 21 September 2017 - 11:07 PM, said:

TLDR.

Personally I couldn't read it beneath all the spittle. 

TerpsyX #5 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:16 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 71613 battles

View PostAkathis, on 21 September 2017 - 11:13 PM, said:

Arty was buffed.

Deal with it: no more lol-oneshots.

Bye.

0 battles......

lol and rofl together.....

How much are they paying you??? 

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! You smell from miles awayyyyyyyyy!!!!

Kartoshkaya #6 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20906 battles
I hope you quit this game [edited].

TerpsyX #7 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:17 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 71613 battles

View PostSlyspy, on 21 September 2017 - 11:15 PM, said:

Personally I couldn't read it beneath all the spittle. 

and who else? you.... as always.....

I was just wondering, "is he gonna be awake or will he answer tomorrow?"

well I got my answer.;..

japtank #8 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27611 battles
TL;DR

Balc0ra #9 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62814 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostTerpsyX, on 21 September 2017 - 11:06 PM, said:

I empty 15 shells on the enemy, all of them hit or spash and get 12th place..........

I am not talking about being first or anything but 12th????

And an obj140 way higher than me with 4 shots fired, 3 hits and some 500 assist dam.........

I'm sure after 60K battles you know that if he does his damage on his own spotting, he still gets way more xp pr damage point then you do. As you are not doing damage on our own spotting.  That and arty's main source of XP income is stun assist. You wan't XP, you gotta damage and stun targets you know others will hit. No issues getting high up if you do that. As I've seen plenty of arty on top 3 playing ranked today.

Kaltroh #10 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:27 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 46045 battles
TLDR: He played all arty at ranked. At season 1 it was perfect for him, second season disappointment. :child:

Spurtung #11 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:32 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 60137 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
tl,dr; reported

Akathis #12 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 71770 battles

View PostTerpsyX, on 21 September 2017 - 11:16 PM, said:

0 battles......

lol and rofl together.....

How much are they paying you??? 

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! You smell from miles awayyyyyyyyy!!!!

what??

I played 64K matches. 57% wr.

Dis4ster #13 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:56 PM

Major

• Player
  • 27944 battles

Still laughing, good joke.

Be happy that its still in the game.

Bucifel #14 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27753 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

well....i cant say a lot of things...but since they changed arty mechanics i cant finish personal missions just because it require to be 1st on XP...-,-

so maybe some changes are needed...on reward system for fartys...

they simply cant get max xp just because playstyle force them to give 50% to spotter...thats a big problem...

HugSeal #15 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:59 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22717 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC
Well, we now know you know the colour red. You don't happen to know the colour blue aswell? You know, the colour used for hyperlinks, such as replays.

slitth #16 Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:00 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11909 battles

I not surprised that artillery is hard to move up in ranks.

Just look at the way the set up is.

Ranked battle are about individual performance, and to have optimised performance you will need to go all out.

That means using any and all legal enhancements. (premium ammo and best equipment, consumables and crew setup)

So tanks will do most damage per shot, they will repair and recover quickly.

Now let look at artillery. WG defines it as a support class, that is support the team by primary crippling the enemy. Doing massive amount of damage is secondary.

Now crippling is done by damaging modules, crew and stunning, something that is countered with consumables.

Now every tank will have consumables, so getting a lot of assist damage from damaging modules, crew and stunning should be a challenge.

So you would need to boost your individual performance by doing more damage.

Now is it fair that artillery performance should be able to compete with any other tank type on a individual level?

After all it a support class that has a lower risk factor that the other tanks.

A player that plays artillery should be measured by how much the players supports his team, and not on how much splash damage is done.

So I would expect that artillery would be the easiest class to play in rank battle, but also the hardest to advance in.

That someone thinks that a low risk class should have the same opportunity to advance as other tanks that put them self at risk is not WG fault.

But the players fault for having unrealistic expectations.

_EXODUZ_ #17 Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:32 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34165 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Didn't read, thxbai.

SuedKAT #18 Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:26 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Must admit, it's quite refreshing to see the same rage and frustration from the "other side" of the tanks that pre 9.18 was the source of the same for so many of us. Took a while, but now you also need to work a little to get results and can't just sit in the back and randomly one-shoot someone.

Warzey #19 Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:29 AM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 56260 battles
  • [XEQTE] XEQTE

I don't get it really, how did WG lie in this case, all ranked changes were well known before the season started. You could've tested the whole thing on 9.20 CT, which goes to show when we had info about new season of ranked battles. There weren't any specific arty nerfs in the patch notes, if you're referring to these changes then I'm afraid you'll need something more convincing than "arty is nerfed because I said so".  

You have zero data to back up your claims, you remember perfectly well how much damage/kills/assistance your team mates had, but unfortunately we only know that you played some T10 arty that you hit most of your shells doing X amount of damage damage and X amount of assistance while having X amount of kills. We don't even know if you were shooting the right targets to maximize your exp, some screenshots or replays would be helpful but I highly doubt you'll provide any. 

I really don't understand what is there to complain about, ranked battles are literally arty paradise, you get only T10 battles with lots of heavy tanks and heavy TDs, on top of that battles usually last way longer than your average random battles.

Also, it's "impossible" to do well without premium ammo and consumables?! While driving your Obj 140 you need heat to deal with enemy 140s and BatChats? Can you be more full of crap than you already are? 

jabster #20 Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:57 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostSuedKAT, on 22 September 2017 - 03:26 AM, said:

Must admit, it's quite refreshing to see the same rage and frustration from the "other side" of the tanks that pre 9.18 was the source of the same for so many of us. Took a while, but now you also need to work a little to get results and can't just sit in the back and randomly one-shoot someone.

You actually read it. I kinda gave up once the use of red text and CAPS lock came into view.

Also tagged with ranked battles

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users