Jump to content


Tier 8 just fodder for tier 10

Tier 8 broke mm bad matchmaki

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

KingKnut #1 Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:16 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17694 battles
  • 18
  • [NTRS] NTRS
  • Member since:
    09-08-2013

Since I dont care about my "stats" as some ppl like to call them and the fact that 4/5 (maybe more) of games in tier VIII tanks are placed in tier X games.. I have decided to just suicide out of games in tier X (until the problem is fixed).

I have a moral dilema and obligation to my teammates.. but do I really? I am here to enjoy myself, not play a bias game!

Could not see anything in the rules about suiciding beeing a dilema. (If you have other information. plz share)

Have fun & gg



HugSeal #2 Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:25 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22717 battles
  • 2,010
  • [SWEC] SWEC
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012

View PostKingKnut, on 22 September 2017 - 06:16 PM, said:

Since I dont care about my "stats" as some ppl like to call them and the fact that 4/5 (maybe more) of games in tier VIII tanks are placed in tier X games.. I have decided to just suicide out of games in tier X (until the problem is fixed).

I have a moral dilema and obligation to my teammates.. but do I really? I am here to enjoy myself, not play a bias game!

Could not see anything in the rules about suiciding beeing a dilema. (If you have other information. plz share)

Have fun & gg

 

So, you decide to act like a whining child of an asshat because you cannot get everything you want?

 

How very thoughtful of you to come here and tell us this incredibly interesting information. I was really sitting here waiting for some spoiled crying kid to come here and tell us all how said kid likes to ruin games for his/her team.

 

That is really the bottom line. You decide to ruin the game for 29 other players because you happen to be bottom tier. Simple as that.

 

Here's a novel idea for you:

If you don't like the way the game works.

Then DON'T play the game? How is that such a hard concept to grasp that you willingly still decides to click battle only to ruin the game for more people?


Edited by HugSeal, 22 September 2017 - 06:28 PM.


Yaccay #3 Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:25 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31988 battles
  • 1,900
  • Member since:
    11-21-2012

Grind until you get your own tier X vehicle.

Then butcher those weak tier VIII tanks.

:izmena:



Isharial #4 Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:35 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 19531 battles
  • 2,275
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015

View PostKingKnut, on 22 September 2017 - 06:16 PM, said:

Since I dont care about my "stats" as some ppl like to call them and the fact that 4/5 (maybe more) of games in tier VIII tanks are placed in tier X games.. I have decided to just suicide out of games in tier X (until the problem is fixed).

I have a moral dilema and obligation to my teammates.. but do I really? I am here to enjoy myself, not play a bias game!

Could not see anything in the rules about suiciding beeing a dilema. (If you have other information. plz share)

Have fun & gg

 

it would be classed as unsportsman like conduct and goes against the game design:


 

4.08. Any conduct that is considered by Wargaming staff as disruptive to the gaming experience of others can be sanctioned in accordance to rule 1.04. This conduct includes and is not limited to: malicious and/or intentional in-game harassment, intentional exploitation of in-game mechanics or any action that intentionally goes against or abuses the game design. The application of game restrictions will always be done to protect a positive and fun gaming environment and will be applied after careful investigation and internal deliberation.


 

and you will be banned, the faster the better... and I hope that anyone else who see's you in game reports you for it too


 

don't like T8, don't play T8, no one has a gun to your head


 

"I am here to enjoy myself, not play a bias game!" and so do those other players, but *edited* them right? they're not human beings trying to play for enjoyment at all are they? :facepalm: what a self centered dog poop you are :sceptic:


 

have fun & get banned please, we don't need anymore people like you in game, if you truly hate the game and T8 so much, don't play it, its rather simple isn't it?


 


 

 

 


Edited by Jbnn, 23 September 2017 - 09:04 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.


cro001 #5 Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:37 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28796 battles
  • 1,888
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012
"I'm here to enjoy myself" - proceeds to play lest enjoyable tier right now. T O P K E K

Jigabachi #6 Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:06 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17858 battles
  • 18,534
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

Sooo... he just c&p'ed his previous trollingthread. Wow. That's low.

 

Seriously. Grow up.



GaryThomasBolton #7 Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:07 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31980 battles
  • 389
  • Member since:
    05-12-2013
You guys are brutal :popcorn:

KingKnut #8 Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:10 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17694 battles
  • 18
  • [NTRS] NTRS
  • Member since:
    09-08-2013

View PostHugSeal, on 22 September 2017 - 05:25 PM, said:

 

So, you decide to act like a whining child of an asshat because you cannot get everything you want?

 

How very thoughtful of you to come here and tell us this incredibly interesting information. I was really sitting here waiting for some spoiled crying kid to come here and tell us all how said kid likes to ruin games for his/her team.

 

That is really the bottom line. You decide to ruin the game for 29 other players because you happen to be bottom tier. Simple as that.

 

Here's a novel idea for you:

If you don't like the way the game works.

Then DON'T play the game? How is that such a hard concept to grasp that you willingly still decides to click battle only to ruin the game for more people?

 

I dont know who is whining.

I shared this information in the hope that others would do the same. Until WG has to get of their butts and do something.

Matchmaking is unfair and so I just pick and choose what matchmaking I play.

I just bought a prem tank so I am not going away.

 

View PostJigabachi, on 22 September 2017 - 06:06 PM, said:

Sooo... he just c&p'ed his previous trollingthread. Wow. That's low.

 

Seriously. Grow up.

 

That other thread got stopped for some reason by a mod.. so I modded my thread. :)
 

Coldspell #9 Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:15 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 18708 battles
  • 2,108
  • Member since:
    08-12-2013
Omg you might encounter a whole 3 tier ten tanks per game.... Cry me a river, it's not so long ago tier 6 was seeing mostly 8 and performance wise the gap 6-8 is lightyears wider then 8-10

enu_ #10 Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:17 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 22557 battles
  • 3,039
  • [-322-] -322-
  • Member since:
    08-18-2010
you can just stop to play game you don't like (don't enjoy anymore) and play something else

Steeleye_Spam #11 Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:18 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27702 battles
  • 226
  • Member since:
    08-31-2014
What, so you hope that other players will be totally immature and ruin the game for others? If you don't like t8 for the three t10 tanks you face at the moment, then don't play t8.

KingKnut #12 Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:19 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17694 battles
  • 18
  • [NTRS] NTRS
  • Member since:
    09-08-2013

View PostIsharial, on 22 September 2017 - 05:35 PM, said:

 

it would be classed as unsportsman like conduct and goes against the game design:


 

4.08. Any conduct that is considered by Wargaming staff as disruptive to the gaming experience of others can be sanctioned in accordance to rule 1.04. This conduct includes and is not limited to: malicious and/or intentional in-game harassment, intentional exploitation of in-game mechanics or any action that intentionally goes against or abuses the game design. The application of game restrictions will always be done to protect a positive and fun gaming environment and will be applied after careful investigation and internal deliberation.


 

and you will be banned, the faster the better... and I hope that anyone else who see's you in game reports you for it too


 

don't like T8, don't play T8, no one has a gun to your head


 

"I am here to enjoy myself, not play a bias game!" and so do those other players, but *edited* them right? they're not human beings trying to play for enjoyment at all are they? :facepalm: what a self centered dog poop you are :sceptic:


 

have fun & get banned please, we don't need anymore people like you in game, if you truly hate the game and T8 so much, don't play it, its rather simple isn't it?


 


 

 

 

 

" careful investigation and internal deliberation.".. that would be Nice.

And.. I just bought a prem tank so I`ll just keep on trucking.

 

soo simple..

 



Isharial #13 Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:21 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 19531 battles
  • 2,275
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015

View PostKingKnut, on 22 September 2017 - 07:19 PM, said:

 

" careful investigation and internal deliberation.".. that would be Nice.

And.. I just bought a prem tank so I`ll just keep on trucking.

 

soo simple..

 

 

if you cant understand that suiciding is against the game design, then there really is no hope for you

HugSeal #14 Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:24 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22717 battles
  • 2,010
  • [SWEC] SWEC
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012

View PostKingKnut, on 22 September 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

 

I dont know who is whining.

I shared this information in the hope that others would do the same. Until WG has to get of their butts and do something.

Matchmaking is unfair and so I just pick and choose what matchmaking I play.

I just bought a prem tank so I am not going away.

 

So, you are just an egoistic brat like all the others that come to the forum to whine. How surprising.

 

Not worth replying to you, you are not interested in what people think, you are interested in having people pat your back. Not gonna do that.



GaryThomasBolton #15 Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:29 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31980 battles
  • 389
  • Member since:
    05-12-2013

View PostKingKnut, on 22 September 2017 - 05:16 PM, said:

Since I dont care about my "stats" as some ppl like to call them and the fact that 4/5 (maybe more) of games in tier VIII tanks are placed in tier X games.. I have decided to just suicide out of games in tier X (until the problem is fixed).

 

To be fair you shouldn't suicide out games just because they are T10 matches. I play T10 a lot in my FV4202 and do quite well in many of them. It's a different playing style in T10 compared to T8 and you need to adjust the way you play those higher matches. Personally, I think playing T8 all the time (as a T8 tank) gets too boring. And if you're not playing for stats (which I don't either), then why you bothered about T10 matches.

 

What tank you playing in them?


Edited by GaryThomasBolton, 22 September 2017 - 07:32 PM.


qqq10 #16 Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:03 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 23497 battles
  • 198
  • Member since:
    04-24-2013

View PostGaryThomasBolton, on 22 September 2017 - 06:29 PM, said:

I play T10 a lot in my FV4202 and do quite well in many of them. 

 

No. You don't. Stop trying to give advice If you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

 

EDIT:

Never mind, didn't notice you're one of those "I don't play for stats" monkeys. No point in arguing then.


Edited by qqq10, 22 September 2017 - 08:12 PM.


Enforcer1975 #17 Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:26 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20646 battles
  • 10,559
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014
Most of the time but not always f.e. when MM gives you paper(ish) tanks as top tier.

Homer_J #18 Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:44 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • 29,000
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostKingKnut, on 22 September 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

 

I dont know who is whining.

I shared this information in the hope that others would do the same. Until WG has to get of their butts and do something.

Matchmaking is unfair and so I just pick and choose what matchmaking I play.

I just bought a prem tank so I am not going away.

 

If you want to make a stand then stop pressing the battle button.  That is the only way to get the message to WG that you do not like the way the game is.



GaryThomasBolton #19 Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:02 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31980 battles
  • 389
  • Member since:
    05-12-2013
That is not going to happen now he bought a premium tank.

Edited by GaryThomasBolton, 22 September 2017 - 10:09 PM.


Bordhaw #20 Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:13 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10854 battles
  • 1,998
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostKingKnut, on 22 September 2017 - 05:16 PM, said:

Since I dont care about my "stats" as some ppl like to call them and the fact that 4/5 (maybe more) of games in tier VIII tanks are placed in tier X games.. I have decided to just suicide out of games in tier X (until the problem is fixed).

 

I very much doubt WG are going to fix the MM because you threaten to suicide...






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users