Tier 8 broke mm bad matchmaki

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

G01ngToxicCommand0 #21 Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:58 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36567 battles

View PostKingKnut, on 22 September 2017 - 06:16 PM, said:

Since I dont care about my "stats" as some ppl like to call them and the fact that 4/5 (maybe more) of games in tier VIII tanks are placed in tier X games.. I have decided to just suicide out of games in tier X (until the problem is fixed).

I have a moral dilema and obligation to my teammates.. but do I really? I am here to enjoy myself, not play a bias game!

Could not see anything in the rules about suiciding beeing a dilema. (If you have other information. plz share)

Have fun & gg

You don't owe anything to your team or your team mates and rest assured you are not the only one doing so - I do it also to this and other reasons as well.

There is no conflict dilemma wise; just do as you please and don't think about other people and how cross they will be - it is not your problem and your time is yours to decide what to do with, not the decision of others.

HeidenSieker #22 Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:59 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 7383 battles

Since I dont care about my "stats" as some ppl like to call them and the fact that 4/5 (maybe more) of games in tier VIII tanks are placed in tier X games.. I have decided to just suicide out of games in tier X (until the problem is fixed).

I have a moral dilema and obligation to my teammates.. but do I really? I am here to enjoy myself, not play a bias game!

Other people like to enjoy themselves too. You are (supposed to be) part of a team. As you "don't care about your stats" you should play. Trying your best wouldn't hurt, either.

EDIT: the same goes for other griefers, you know, G01ngToxicCommand0.

Edited by HeidenSieker, 22 September 2017 - 11:02 PM.

Isharial #23 Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:30 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15510 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Could not see anything in the rules about suiciding beeing a dilema. (If you have other information. plz share)

Have fun & gg

oh and, if you "don't care about stats", why are you playing an MMO PVP game? since you obviously don't care for competition, you may as well play a tank simulator.. it would be far more fun for you....

oh wait... you really do care about stats (otherwise you wouldn't have bothered making an account)

so whats the REAL excuse for this thread, since being dragged into T10 games happens to everyone?

oh yeah...... gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Condono #24 Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:49 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 8423 battles
  • [13KIL] 13KIL
Having deja vu, didn't you have this type of thread already? 

KingKnut #25 Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:37 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11585 battles
  • [V_H_S] V_H_S

View PostHugSeal, on 22 September 2017 - 06:24 PM, said:

So, you are just an egoistic brat like all the others that come to the forum to whine. How surprising.

Not worth replying to you, you are not interested in what people think, you are interested in having people pat your back. Not gonna do that.

"Not worth replying to you".. Thats Your reply! lol?

View PostIsharial, on 22 September 2017 - 11:30 PM, said:

oh and, if you "don't care about stats", why are you playing an MMO PVP game? since you obviously don't care for competition, you may as well play a tank simulator.. it would be far more fun for you....

oh wait... you really do care about stats (otherwise you wouldn't have bothered making an account)

so whats the REAL excuse for this thread, since being dragged into T10 games happens to everyone?

oh yeah...... gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Can you play a card game.. without caring about the result of every other card game you ever played?

Stats = PvP?

Stats = Having an account? (Can I play without?)

gg

malachi6 #26 Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:23 AM

Major

• Player
  • 45439 battles

You comments are obviously paradoxical.  Unless you find suiciding and and screwing over 14 complete strangers enjoyable.  You are clearly not enjoying the game.

If the game makes you act in a manner likely to get you banned.  Why not stop playing and go find a game you genuinely enjoy.

UrQuan #27 Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:39 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 17125 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Okay, I think we all know T8MM is borked atm, no discussion there. You got few (sensible) option to deal with this:

- Either stop playing T8 & find another, more fun tier to play on (plenty of enjoyable tanks around in various tiers.

- You man up & adapt, realizing that if you press battle in a T8 tank, you gonna meet TX tanks, T9 max if you're lucky. And when you hit that rare T8 game? You cackle like a maniac & crush these weakling tanks, for you are forged in the fires of TX & T9 battles.

- Play something else. No really, there are other fun games out there beside WoT. No-one's forcing you to play WoT.

I am no fan of the new T8 ,MM, but I do enjoy my KV-4, it's a dilemma, so I only play it when I feel like playing WoT on Hardcore mode. On other occasions I roll out one of my many other tanks on various tiers

But you are something else, you hate playing T8 tanks under the new T8 MM, but instead of either adapting to it, or playing another tier tank, you choose to keep playing it & ruin the game for your fellow teammates who didn't choose to have someone like you on their side that hates playing T8, so he ruins other people's games as he just rushes to get his tank destroyed asap. 

This is why intentionally suiciding your tank is against the gamerules, you play to ruin the games of the 14 people on your team. How would you enjoy it if someone goes AFK on your team, or is a bot, unable to contribute? Or suicides himself in what could been a good game, immediately making it so much harder for you? Remember, with the new MM, bottomtier tanks have alot more value, simply because there's many around.

Ogruls #28 Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27273 battles
  • [OLDG] OLDG
Doesn't bother me being tier 8 in a tier 10 that's the way the game is. You got zero pressure on you when bottom tier and you can get a lot of exp easily by being patient and waiting for the tier 10's to screw up , get over confident etc. 

Jbnn #29 Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:12 AM

Corporal

• 4053 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M
I will have to close this non-constructive thread.

Promoting anti team-play is not nice for any player. Nor for your team, nor yourself. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users