Jump to content


"Back to service #4-Accomplished" reset?


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Wartosbin #1 Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:01 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7306 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    12-30-2011

I logged in today and saw that "Back to service #4-Accomplished" was reset to 0 while I had 2 on it before and now I physically can't complete the "Back to service mission" cause it ends the 29th and I need till the 30th to be able to do that.

 

Why? Why change it from 5k exp to 10k and even reset it?



qpranger #2 Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:09 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 33819 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
Yes, why?

Erwin_Von_Braun #3 Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:11 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 39135 battles
  • 5,261
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostWartosbin, on 22 September 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

I logged in today and saw that "Back to service #4-Accomplished" was reset to 0 while I had 2 on it before and now I physically can't complete the "Back to service mission" cause it ends the 29th and I need till the 30th to be able to do that.

 

Why? Why change it from 5k exp to 10k and even reset it?

 

I think you had better read the rules again..................................:amazed:

Cannes76 #4 Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:21 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 68723 battles
  • 1,768
  • [TAKE] TAKE
  • Member since:
    04-16-2011

View PostWartosbin, on 22 September 2017 - 09:01 PM, said:

I logged in today and saw that "Back to service #4-Accomplished" was reset to 0 while I had 2 on it before and now I physically can't complete the "Back to service mission" cause it ends the 29th and I need till the 30th to be able to do that.

 

Why? Why change it from 5k exp to 10k and even reset it?

 

Sounds like you have seriously misunderstood something about the monthly mission.

qpranger #5 Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:25 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 33819 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View PostCannes76, on 22 September 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

 

Sounds like you have seriously misunderstood something about the monthly mission.

 

I did not even bother understanding this particular mission, let alone misunderstanding it.

I just get large kits occasionally out of the blue and I am happy. Simple life, simple pleasures.



Homer_J #6 Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:41 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29705 battles
  • 31,448
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postqpranger, on 22 September 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

 

I did not even bother understanding this particular mission, let alone misunderstanding it.

I just get large kits occasionally out of the blue and I am happy. Simple life, simple pleasures.

 

I've given up trying to understand missions at all since they butchered the interface.

 

Sometimes I get shiny things and have no idea why.



Erwin_Von_Braun #7 Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:13 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 39135 battles
  • 5,261
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostHomer_J, on 22 September 2017 - 08:41 PM, said:

 

I've given up trying to understand missions at all since they butchered the interface.

 

Sometimes I get shiny things and have no idea why.

 

Shiny things are good.

Totally agree with the interface butchering - looks like it's about to happen to personal missions too.



Balc0ra #8 Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:26 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 67404 battles
  • 17,135
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostWartosbin, on 22 September 2017 - 09:01 PM, said:

I logged in today and saw that "Back to service #4-Accomplished" was reset to 0 while I had 2 on it before and now I physically can't complete the "Back to service mission" cause it ends the 29th and I need till the 30th to be able to do that

 

Because last week it was called #3, and now it's called #4. It gets reset each Friday, as you have 1 week to do each stage, and collect the 4 marks needed to do the big mission. And you only did 2 last week.

 

View PostWartosbin, on 22 September 2017 - 09:01 PM, said:

Why? Why change it from 5k exp to 10k and even reset it?

 

Because each # lasts 7 days. From Friday to Friday. And each week the # goes up, now it's 4. And the XP requirements go up. And the rewards for #4 is only a daily reward, so even if you missed one, or it got reset. The reward is still the same. It only counts if you do that weekly one 4 times a week, each week for a month. Then you get the big reward. So since you did 2 last week, you did not get enough anyway for the end prize. As you lacked 2 days out of the 7 to get the token.


Edited by Balc0ra, 22 September 2017 - 11:27 PM.


qpranger #9 Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:01 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 33819 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
I liked it when it was called #2, quite apt description.

Wartosbin #10 Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:40 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7306 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    12-30-2011
Then they should have added that in the description cause i didn't see it in the description and as many rarely read the deadline which is on a corner put in small fonts and is easily missed.

Balc0ra #11 Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:54 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 67404 battles
  • 17,135
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostWartosbin, on 23 September 2017 - 11:40 AM, said:

Then they should have added that in the description cause i didn't see it in the description and as many rarely read the deadline which is on a corner put in small fonts and is easily missed.

 

Deadline is the confusing part. As that says it last all month, not 7 days pr stage. Even tho the # change each week. Most still find it confusing due to the date alone that says they have more time then they actually have. As that time is for all 4 stages combined, not each one.

DracheimFlug #12 Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:54 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 9127 battles
  • 4,041
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014

View PostWartosbin, on 23 September 2017 - 11:40 AM, said:

Then they should have added that in the description cause i didn't see it in the description and as many rarely read the deadline which is on a corner put in small fonts and is easily missed.

 

It took you until part  to notice this? It has done similar every week.... 

Pansenmann #13 Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:27 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34542 battles
  • 12,809
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

now that you say it...

 

thanks, looks like I finished the last three weeks without even noticing. :)



Homer_J #14 Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:08 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29705 battles
  • 31,448
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 22 September 2017 - 10:13 PM, said:

 

Shiny things are good.

Totally agree with the interface butchering - looks like it's about to happen to personal missions too.

 

Surprisingly they have done an excellent job with the personal missions UI even if the map is a bit gimmicky.

Erwin_Von_Braun #15 Posted 23 September 2017 - 05:19 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 39135 battles
  • 5,261
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostHomer_J, on 23 September 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

 

Surprisingly they have done an excellent job with the personal missions UI even if the map is a bit gimmicky.

 

I must confess I have yet to see it - bitter experience with WG has taught me to expect the worst - so here's to hoping for the best!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users