Stupid Team Damage Ban

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

kbb07142 #1 Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:54 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 33383 battles
  • [A__K] A__K

Honestly the Edited auto ban system is getting annoying now.

2 days ago i got stuck on a friendly tank while sliding down a slope and got a 1 hour ban.

Then just now i adjacently shot a friendly tank...ok mistakes happen thats fine. Then the same tank (who was on maybe 50 hp) flipped himself. I thought to myself, ok i will go try save him seeing as i shot him. Rammed into him, flipped him up right but again got stuck on him...killed him, almost killed myself but again....1 hour ban.

Also, yesterday i managed to flip myself on my side. I waited 2 min and no1 came to save me so i thought what is the point in waiting for 15 min while not being able to do anything and left.

I get a notification about dissertation...are you [edited]kidding me WG.

If WG is going to put in these physics systems then there should be allowances for accidents.

I have said it before, a much better way to deal with team damage is to let the player kick them.

If i shoot a friendly tank, the other guy should have 1 - 2 min to decide if he wants to kick me from the game. Its a far better way to deal with team killers

Edited by Asklepi0s, 23 September 2017 - 08:37 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

Spurtung #2 Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:03 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63775 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

So you made a climb, failed and damaged an ally.

Then you shot an ally, he failed, and you made it worse.

Then you failed again and flipped.

Yeah, blame WG.

Edited by Spurtung, 22 September 2017 - 10:14 PM.

Erwin_Von_Braun #3 Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:04 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38254 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postkbb07142, on 22 September 2017 - 08:54 PM, said:

Honestly the Edited  auto ban system is getting annoying now.

2 days ago i got stuck on a friendly tank while sliding down a slope and got a 1 hour ban.

Then just now i adjacently shot a friendly tank...ok mistakes happen thats fine. Then the same tank (who was on maybe 50 hp) flipped himself. I thought to myself, ok i will go try save him seeing as i shot him. Rammed into him, flipped him up right but again got stuck on him...killed him, almost killed myself but again....1 hour ban.

Also, yesterday i managed to flip myself on my side. I waited 2 min and no1 came to save me so i thought what is the point in waiting for 15 min while not being able to do anything and left.

If WG is going to put in these physics systems then there should be allowances for accidents.

I have said it before, a much better way to deal with team damage is to let the player kick them.

If i shoot a friendly tank, the other guy should have 1 - 2 min to decide if he wants to kick me from the game. Its a far better way to deal with team killers

30000+ battles and still not above a whine thread.

+1

Edited by Asklepi0s, 23 September 2017 - 08:43 AM.

HeidenSieker #4 Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:11 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View Postkbb07142, on 22 September 2017 - 09:54 PM, said:

2 days ago i got stuck on a friendly tank while sliding down a slope ... just now i adjacently shot a friendly tank ... the same tank (who was on maybe 50 hp) flipped himself. I thought to myself, ok i will go try save him seeing as i shot him. Rammed into him, flipped him up right but again got stuck on him ... yesterday i managed to flip myself on my side. I waited 2 min and no1 came to save me so i thought what is the point in waiting for 15 min while not being able to do anything and left.

There's a lot of flippin' there. If you're flipped, rather than just waiting, use "SOS"/chat. However, the thing to do is to not flip../.

kbb07142 #5 Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:23 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 33383 battles
  • [A__K] A__K

View PostSpurtung, on 22 September 2017 - 09:03 PM, said:

So you made a climb, failed and damaged an ally.

Then you shot an ally, he failed, and you made it worse.

Then you failed again and flipped.

Yeah, blame WG.

Riiiight

Because in a medium tank I should not take the center of mines???

No I slipped down a slope, to escape a enemy tank and then got stuck on a friendly tank.

And yea i made it worse, but only for myself, he was dead anyway, or atleast out of the game.

And its not like I am going "oh you know what is a great tactic, flipping my tank"

Maybe you do, but I try not to do it.

Anyway my point is all these things happen and mistakes happen, stop punishing players who try to help them team or get caught on the fucked up physics...because a 20 ton tank can be flipped by a tiny rock

TungstenHitman #6 Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:25 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 22218 battles
Can we see the replays? 

kbb07142 #7 Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:33 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 33383 battles
  • [A__K] A__K

View PostTungstenHitman, on 22 September 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

Can we see the replays? 

If you like

http://wotreplays.eu...2-lorraine_40_t

The other 2 I just cant be arsed to look through my replay folder

G01ngToxicCommand0 #8 Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37465 battles

View Postkbb07142, on 22 September 2017 - 09:54 PM, said:

Honestly the Edited   auto ban system is getting annoying now.

There should be no penalty or punishment for teamkilling; life is hard and cold and it does noone any good to make them believe that justice exists by punishing those that acts as nature intended them to - that is as the savage animal mankind really is. It is better that people realise that noone is coming to their aid and act accordingly than throwing hissyfits and whining and reporting players for exhibiting perfectly normal human behaviour.

Do as you like and don't care about others is the way to live.:B

Edited by Asklepi0s, 23 September 2017 - 08:44 AM.

Erwin_Von_Braun #9 Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:53 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38254 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostG01ngToxicCommand0, on 22 September 2017 - 09:52 PM, said:

There should be no penalty or punishment for teamkilling; life is hard and cold and it does no one any good to make them believe that justice exists by punishing those that acts as nature intended them to - that is as the savage animal mankind really is. It is better that people realise that no one is coming to their aid and act accordingly than throwing hissyfits and whining and reporting players for exhibiting perfectly normal human behaviour.

Do as you like and don't care about others is the way to live.:B

First or second year University?

TungstenHitman #10 Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:23 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 22218 battles

View Postkbb07142, on 22 September 2017 - 09:33 PM, said:

If you like

http://wotreplays.eu...2-lorraine_40_t

The other 2 I just cant be arsed to look through my replay folder

Well based on that replay you couldn't be a more undeserving recipient of a ban. You were having a nice battle and are a good solid player, you shot a light tank brawling with another light tank through a bush with a late-ish shot and then had the awareness to immediately react to a teammate in a light tank(same guy you shot?) that managed to side himself and you were kind enough to immediately right him whilst under pressure only to mount his tank and kill his low hp remnants.. lousy ban, truly.. 99% of players that come on the forum with a "unfair ban!" are usually A-holes that deserved it, you are a refreshingly innocent team player that got banned for helping and doing the right thing, at least in this instance and based on this battle alone.

Shaade_Silentpaw #11 Posted 23 September 2017 - 01:11 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22676 battles

The system is seriously flawed.

Not only that, but sending a ticket to WG support about such bans will only get you a generic copy/paste reply.

You will have to reopen the ticket several times to get an actual genuine reply from someone, and then it will basically consist of 'Nothing we can/will do, better luck next time. Please enjoy our game!'.

Chopchopchop #12 Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:38 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 52076 battles
  • [IDI0T] IDI0T

View PostShaade_Silentpaw, on 23 September 2017 - 12:11 AM, said:

The system is seriously flawed.

Not only that, but sending a ticket to WG support about such bans will only get you a generic copy/paste reply.

You will have to reopen the ticket several times to get an actual genuine reply from someone, and then it will basically consist of 'Nothing we can/will do, better luck next time. Please enjoy our game!'.

You don't say....My topics was blocked, because I have pointed out the system last year.  Now the forum rules has changed to anything could and can be class as "trolling". Good Luck to get anywhere!!  Buy the way, I have been told, i am the one caused the damage, and push over the TK damage counter, there nothing they can(will) do about it, even I didn't turn blue or anything I could have done.  The system has the so call, "forgiveness" and case to get ban is almost never happen!!

Well... 2 same topic in one week about this "Auto ban system", not so perfect now is it??

Edited by Chopchopchop, 23 September 2017 - 09:45 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users