Most dangerous thing in WOT

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

We_elected_Trump #1 Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:43 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2855 battles

Is your own team

They drive into you at the start, maybe even shoot you at the start (why do some players start shooting right from the start?)

They shoot you accidentally during the battle

Block your retreat

Shoot you or ram you on purpose because they think you should/should not do something

Sometimes I just give up on a battle because of the idiots on my "team" and just suicide somehow and move on to the next battle, it's just so annoying.

Isharial #2 Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:53 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 19732 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postdumb_muricans, on 23 September 2017 - 12:43 AM, said:

Is your own team

They drive into you at the start, maybe even shoot you at the start (why do some players start shooting right from the start?)

Block your retreat

Shoot you or ram you on purpose because they think you should/should not do something

Sometimes I just give up on a battle because of the idiots on my "team" and just suicide somehow and move on to the next battle, it's just so annoying.

sometimes these can be your own fault as well, well maybe not point 1 and 4, but it applies to the others

they shoot you accidentally.. you move forward, they fire at an enemy, you catch shell in back of turret... easily done, and they never meant it

blocking your retreat? sometimes your in an area you "shouldn't" be, or they're trying to help you, such as on a corner...

it really depends... look at the battle from their perspective, and see whether you got in their way... sometimes that is the problem, even if your going to the "right location" its sometimes better to let those ones do what they want, die, and then you can move to the location you want later...

Edited by Isharial, 23 September 2017 - 12:53 AM.

malachi6 #3 Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:48 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 49897 battles

The irony of the name is rather cool.  

Getting shot by accident can be mitigated by situational awareness.  I.E.  Don't drive in front of allies if you can help it.  

Pause for a few seconds at the start, let the melee die down. 

Move away from allies if you feel they are pushing you by accident.

Calling people idiots while declaring you will sometimes screw over your teams is also rather ironic.

jack_timber #4 Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:46 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 33432 battles

Aye it's often like Picadilly Circus in the rush hour, those on the left want to go right and vice versa. I often back out of melee till everyone get decided on direction, mind you there's always 1 that goes left, no go right, no go left again.

VeryRisky #5 Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:52 AM

General

• Player
  • 17375 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postdumb_muricans, on 22 September 2017 - 11:43 PM, said:

Is your own team.......................Sometimes I just give up on a battle because of the idiots on my "team" and just suicide somehow and move on to the next battle, it's just so annoying.

Well yes if you're on my team I see the point but otherwsie I have generally foudn it is the red team tat are shooting at me and not the greens.

LCpl_Jones #6 Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9770 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postdumb_muricans, on 23 September 2017 - 12:43 AM, said:

Is your own team

Block your retreat

Hmmm   http://wotreplays.eu...ans-m24_chaffee

Brodie_ #7 Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 78869 battles

Around the lower tiers are lots of kiddy's that do not have a clue what they are doing.

Just report them & whatever you do. Do not shoot back.

As you move further up the ranks the general stupidity decreases to a degree.

The team killing go's down massively.

Unfortunately even though things such as team killing, ramming reduce massively by tier X.

The level of stupidity that still persists is extraordinary!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users