Jump to content


Ranked damage worthless?

ranked experience

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

omgdontkillme #1 Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:17 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35390 battles
  • 375
  • Member since:
    03-20-2015

How comes 200 assist damage is equal 1k actual dmg done?

 

Last game

I did in my batchat

3k dmg

300 assist

1 kill

 

vs

 

800 dmg

400 assist

0 kills

 

yet the tank with less dmg got into top 5 and i lost chevron? Can someone elaborate how this exp works? Because it starts to smell that there is exploit going on.



Laiskamato #2 Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:23 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44943 battles
  • 342
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

Its the kill if you didn't figure it out already

All you need to do is kill steal and the do some damage.


Edited by Laiskamato, 23 September 2017 - 06:24 PM.


omgdontkillme #3 Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:26 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35390 battles
  • 375
  • Member since:
    03-20-2015

View PostLaiskamato, on 23 September 2017 - 06:23 PM, said:

Its the kill if you didn't figure it out already

All you need to do is kill steal and the do some damage.

 

Dude i did a kill and the tank which didnt do ANY kill got more exp. Otherwise i would fully agree with that logic, but it doesnt work.

I already noticed it a lot.



tankqull #4 Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:44 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20504 battles
  • 1,474
  • [-FD-] -FD-
  • Member since:
    08-31-2011

 

View Postomgdontkillme, on 23 September 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:

How comes 200 assist damage is equal 1k actual dmg done?

 

Last game

I did in my batchat

3k dmg

300 assist

1 kill

 

vs

 

800 dmg

400 assist

0 kills

 

yet the tank with less dmg got into top 5 and i lost chevron? Can someone elaborate how this exp works? Because it starts to smell that there is exploit going on.

 

they try to promote agressive gameplay not safe camping, wihle camping from safty you can easily rake in several thousands of dmg, but to provide assist dmg you actually have to risk your tank.and from my subjective observation providing dmg and spoting while being spoted aswell provides even more xp.

Edited by tankqull, 23 September 2017 - 10:44 PM.


Slind #5 Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:55 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 50308 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011
I had a game where I did about 1k damage. Another player did 0 damage, 0 assisted, 0 spotting. Guess who got more XP, me or him? Him of course because of WG logic. He rushed, bounced a shot and died. I was one of the last ones alive. I don't get it but WG is WG.

Cannes76 #6 Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:07 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 64526 battles
  • 1,615
  • [3V] 3V
  • Member since:
    04-16-2011

Was he in a heavy tank? Heavies get xp bonus from doing damage at close range.

Also module dmg and blocking shots gives some xp.



_EXODUZ_ #7 Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:47 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34617 battles
  • 1,936
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014
Yea it seems being at the front line has some bonus. Had some crap games in HT's, finished top 5 even tho I died early.

Spurtung #8 Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:21 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61586 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostSlind, on 23 September 2017 - 11:55 PM, said:

I had a game where I did about 1k damage. Another player did 0 damage, 0 assisted, 0 spotting. Guess who got more XP, me or him? Him of course because of WG logic. He rushed, bounced a shot and died. I was one of the last ones alive. I don't get it but WG is WG.

 

Got a replay?

BravelyRanAway #9 Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:52 AM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22370 battles
  • 8,742
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostSpurtung, on 24 September 2017 - 09:21 AM, said:

 

Got a replay?

 

You may as well ask for his kidney.

NiemandXL #10 Posted 24 September 2017 - 12:52 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 37955 battles
  • 2,934
  • Member since:
    01-30-2013

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 24 September 2017 - 03:47 AM, said:

Yea it seems being at the front line has some bonus. Had some crap games in HT's, finished top 5 even tho I died early.

 

Take T57 Heavy > yolo in full gold loaded > unload your clip and die = enjoy your top 5 spot as long as all 4 hits did damage.

 

Seems like Wargaming broke something with the XP distribution.



ValkyrionX #11 Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:40 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42460 battles
  • 1,020
  • [ORKI] ORKI
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015
rankeds is another total fail mode, max 200 players in queue huauahauh wg fail again





Also tagged with ranked, experience

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users