Jump to content


premium ammunition - New maps


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

marcellini81 #1 Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:15 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14091 battles
  • 14
  • [SWOT-] SWOT-
  • Member since:
    10-27-2015

Hello all 

 

After patch 9.20 I can see players  massively start only use premium ammunition what actually destroying all game because most of the tank from tier 1 -10  cant  or have only a little chance to  block . will be nice if wargaming put back premium shell for  gold only or reduce alpha damage on half for ppl can use in critical situation,  and not as standard ammunition otherwise will be good to reconsider  buff tanks with armor . 

I bet many players will not like this idea but most players who play this game ask for action. 

 

 

next hot topic maps 

most of the players are tired and frustrated with same and same maps with a little rotation.  

is not for important new and new tanks but different playgrounds . in short run maybe not much money from premium but for long more potential players. there shut go focus developers. 

and also do something with RNG  and platoon what recently is against team players.

 

 

 

 



RamRaid90 #2 Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:17 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21519 battles
  • 6,492
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View Postmarcellini81, on 23 September 2017 - 07:15 PM, said:

 will be nice if wargaming put back premium shell for  gold only

 

 

 

 

 

 

MAKE WOT P2W AGAIN PLOX

omgdontkillme #3 Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:21 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38598 battles
  • 405
  • Member since:
    03-20-2015

View PostRamRaid90, on 23 September 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

 

MAKE WOT P2W AGAIN PLOX

 

Not like it is already p2w. Instead of buying gold, you buy prem tanks to grind credits so you can spamm gold ...

marcellini81 #4 Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:22 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14091 battles
  • 14
  • [SWOT-] SWOT-
  • Member since:
    10-27-2015
I can see you don't like I guess you spam mostly gold :)  premium shell destroying a game . we can still have but reduce alpha damage is the best way to balance game mechanic.

omgdontkillme #5 Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:30 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38598 battles
  • 405
  • Member since:
    03-20-2015

View Postmarcellini81, on 23 September 2017 - 08:22 PM, said:

I can see you don't like I guess you spam mostly gold :)  premium shell destroying a game . we can still have but reduce alpha damage is the best way to balance game mechanic.

 

I fully agree, gold ammo just need alpha reduction, so it has its drawback if you spamm / use it. People could still decide to or not to use it, considering draw back.

The problem right now it has almost no draw backs to spamm gold.



marcellini81 #6 Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:36 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14091 battles
  • 14
  • [SWOT-] SWOT-
  • Member since:
    10-27-2015
I'm happy somebody understand why gold ammo need be rework with alpha damage ruction :) I played many battle from 1-10 and even from one all ready spam premium shells as standard.

HugSeal #7 Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:41 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22717 battles
  • 2,058
  • [SWEC] SWEC
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012

View Postmarcellini81, on 23 September 2017 - 08:22 PM, said:

I can see you don't like I guess you spam mostly gold :)  premium shell destroying a game . we can still have but reduce alpha damage is the best way to balance game mechanic.

 

Yeah, everyone disagreeing with you are just goldspammers. Way to immediately kill off any value this 3492nd thread about gold ammo had by making it clear that you just want pats on the back. 

BravelyRanAway #8 Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:47 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22602 battles
  • 9,371
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View Postmarcellini81, on 23 September 2017 - 07:22 PM, said:

I can see you don't like I guess you spam mostly gold :)  premium shell destroying a game . we can still have but reduce alpha damage is the best way to balance game mechanic.

 

Are you looking for someone to blame for not playing well?

Cobra6 #9 Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:10 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,772
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Better idea:

 

Completely remove premium ammo and at the same time rebalance *ALL* armour for standard AP(CR) ammo only. That way you only need to balance for one type of pen and the whole game will become easier to balance.

 

You simply can not balance for both 220APCR pen and 330HEAT pen at the same time, either the armour will become invincible to 220 pen or autopen for 330HEAT.

Premium ammo should not be in this game at all, it only brings complications with balancing vehicles properly.

 

Cobra 6



Homer_J #10 Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:20 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • 30,124
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postmarcellini81, on 23 September 2017 - 08:15 PM, said:

Hello all 

 

After patch 9.20 I can see players  massively start only use premium ammunition what actually destroying all game because most of the tank from tier 1 -10  cant  or have only a little chance to  block . will be nice if wargaming put back premium shell for  gold only

 

 

Yeah, give the proper wallet warriors an advantage again!

 

If you have an issue with premium ammo then the solution is - don't get shot.



slitth #11 Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:38 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11956 battles
  • 1,008
  • Member since:
    06-23-2011

Just let premium ammunition cost the same a "normal" ammunition.

And then give premium ammunition a 90+ second cool-down.



Liviguy #12 Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:39 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12461 battles
  • 345
  • Member since:
    01-12-2016
Why don’t WG try using real maps in the game instead of making up fictional map areas, surely that would take less time. Just perhaps a little tweaking to balance the maps.

marcellini81 #13 Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:48 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14091 battles
  • 14
  • [SWOT-] SWOT-
  • Member since:
    10-27-2015

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 23 September 2017 - 08:47 PM, said:

 

Are you looking for someone to blame for not playing well?

 

I know I'm not a good player and is not my intention to say I'm a great one all are noobs. I just want to point premium ammunition becomes a problem because some tanks just have no chance even block o bounce and mean same tier vehicles. you just have 100% you penetrate from any angle and that's really bad for any player. is enough RNG doesn't work well here!  

Tidal_Force #14 Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:52 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 16192 battles
  • 6,839
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-29-2012

View PostRamRaid90, on 23 September 2017 - 07:17 PM, said:

 

MAKE WOT P2W AGAIN PLOX

 

It never stopped being P2W. It only went from direct to indirect.

 

View PostCobra6, on 23 September 2017 - 08:10 PM, said:

Premium ammo should not be in this game at all, it only brings complications with balancing vehicles properly.

 

You are forgetting about WG revenue on premium time, the main reason why goldammo is still a thing.

ExclamationMark #15 Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:40 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16775 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013
MMOOOOMMM, THE ENEMY IS SHOOTING GOLD AT MY HEAVY AGAIN!!!!!1!!!!!!!1111

Liviguy #16 Posted 24 September 2017 - 12:09 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12461 battles
  • 345
  • Member since:
    01-12-2016

View PostExclamationMark, on 23 September 2017 - 10:40 PM, said:

MMOOOOMMM, THE ENEMY IS SHOOTING GOLD AT MY HEAVY AGAIN!!!!!1!!!!!!!1111

 

Its the stat padders that play op tanks at tier 5 and 6 and still feel the need to spam gold that bother me.

Cobra6 #17 Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:23 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,772
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostTidal_Force, on 23 September 2017 - 08:52 PM, said:

 

You are forgetting about WG revenue on premium time, the main reason why goldammo is still a thing.

 

No I obviously know why it's still in the game, I'm not stupid :teethhappy:

 

But that should tell you enough in itself, that Wargaming deliberately leaves mechanics like this in the game which are aimed purely at profit yet have a profoundly negative impact on the game and the game balancing itself.

 

Cobra 6



BravelyRanAway #18 Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:31 AM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22602 battles
  • 9,371
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View Postmarcellini81, on 23 September 2017 - 08:48 PM, said:

you just have 100% you penetrate from any angle and that's really bad for any player. is enough RNG doesn't work well here!  

That shows just how little you know.



Tidal_Force #19 Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:39 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 16192 battles
  • 6,839
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-29-2012

View PostCobra6, on 24 September 2017 - 09:23 AM, said:

 

No I obviously know why it's still in the game, I'm not stupid :teethhappy:

 

But that should tell you enough in itself, that Wargaming deliberately leaves mechanics like this in the game which are aimed purely at profit yet have a profoundly negative impact on the game and the game balancing itself.

 

Cobra 6

 

I know you aren't, I just felt like nitpicking.

 

And yeah, that indeed tell us a lot about WG.



Homer_J #20 Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:43 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • 30,124
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostLiviguy, on 24 September 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

 

Its the stat padders that play op tanks at tier 5 and 6 and still feel the need to spam gold that bother me.

 

Premium ammo is cheap at tier 5 and 6 and it's hard enough to make a loss anyway, may as well use any advantage you have in order to win.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users