Jump to content


Invaded by Cheaters.


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

HanZi #1 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:10 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44705 battles
  • 205
  • [-NFD-] -NFD-
  • Member since:
    02-26-2011

Topic says it all. (almost) :)

 

Controlled by the east. No honor amongst thieves.



SuedKAT #2 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:13 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 6,604
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014
As usual a cheating thread with zero evidence, how refreshing.

Shaade_Silentpaw #3 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:16 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23359 battles
  • 443
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View PostSuedKAT, on 24 September 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

As usual a cheating thread with zero evidence, how refreshing.

 

Or even any context at all...

speedphlux #4 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:21 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 44206 battles
  • 1,813
  • [TZAR] TZAR
  • Member since:
    01-28-2011
I like turtles.

anonym_YNch2j0j5oJ9 #5 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 689
  • Member since:
    09-24-2018
Absolutely no decent players think hacking is that common.. only bad players..
Cheating is rare as hell..
A guy with 41k games cries "hax hax hax" cuz he is still a 900 wn8 player. Nothing new here.. just a salty crap player
As always.

HanZi #6 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:24 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44705 battles
  • 205
  • [-NFD-] -NFD-
  • Member since:
    02-26-2011

But you are DUM enough to comment, ay. :D

 

Cheaters are allways the first to deny everything. :D

 

 


Edited by HanZi, 24 September 2017 - 03:25 PM.


Shaade_Silentpaw #7 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:25 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23359 battles
  • 443
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View PostHanZi, on 24 September 2017 - 02:24 PM, said:

But you are DUM enough to comment, ay. :D

 

 

Smart enough to know how to spell dumb, though...

Balc0ra #8 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:26 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 67308 battles
  • 17,039
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostHanZi, on 24 September 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

But you are DUM enough to comment, ay. :D

 

Cheaters are allways the first to deny everything. :D

 

 

 

Denying is one thing. Pointing fingers because reasons is a different thing. Both equally stupid.

250swb #9 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:36 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 23133 battles
  • 5,246
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015
He may have a point, I was against cheaters and was losing all morning, but this afternoon they must have gone to play another game because I'm winning. Funny that, they must work shifts.

HanZi #10 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:37 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44705 battles
  • 205
  • [-NFD-] -NFD-
  • Member since:
    02-26-2011
Doesnt matter. Kids and stupid people cheat, no, more like huge DUMB egos and psykopath, feel the need to to use any meens at all.

Edited by HanZi, 24 September 2017 - 03:37 PM.


FluffyRedFox #11 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:38 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23848 battles
  • 8,694
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012


K_A #12 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:42 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13651 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
My favourite animal is the bunny.

Kartoshkaya #13 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:45 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23531 battles
  • 335
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015


DracheimFlug #14 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:56 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 9095 battles
  • 4,033
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014

View PostHanZi, on 24 September 2017 - 03:10 PM, said:

Topic says it all. (almost) :)

 

Controlled by the east. No honor amongst thieves.

 

So you were saying you were controlled? And there was some sort of probe?

FluffyRedFox #15 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:58 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23848 battles
  • 8,694
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

View PostKartoshkaya, on 24 September 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:



Valkyrie514 #16 Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:01 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 14453 battles
  • 156
  • Member since:
    06-20-2011


HanZi #17 Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:07 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44705 battles
  • 205
  • [-NFD-] -NFD-
  • Member since:
    02-26-2011

Nice spam from Mentally desturbed cheaters. :D

 

Keep it comming. :D

 



Balc0ra #18 Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:07 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 67308 battles
  • 17,039
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostHanZi, on 24 September 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

Doesnt matter. Kids and stupid people cheat, no, more like huge DUMB egos and psykopath, feel the need to to use any meens at all.

 

There are 3 kinds of people playing this game. Those that cheat, those that think everyone cheats because they hit their modules and because reasons. And the 3rd group that don't cheat, but at the same time don't whine about it. But think both the other two groups are stupid. And the middle group is the majority sadly. And the reason why the "cheat" report was removed. As everyone used their 10 reports in the first game every day.

 

We all know there are cheats for this game. But the majority of the middle group rage about cheaters, mainly because they lack basic game play mechanic understanding. As I get a few PM's a day for even using a ROF hack, or module hack or the famous armor hack to bounce shots. 3rd group understands how the game mechanics works, and thus whine less about it. And even with aim bots, there is still RNG for dispersion and module damage. Thus you have a 27% do damage modules, not a 100% sure thing every time like most "kids" still think.



HanZi #19 Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:08 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44705 battles
  • 205
  • [-NFD-] -NFD-
  • Member since:
    02-26-2011

View PostPress2ForSkill, on 24 September 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

Absolutely no decent players think hacking is that common.. only bad players..
Cheating is rare as hell..
A guy with 41k games cries "hax hax hax" cuz he is still a 900 wn8 player. Nothing new here.. just a salty crap player
As always.

 

Ehmmm , LOL.

HanZi #20 Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:10 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44705 battles
  • 205
  • [-NFD-] -NFD-
  • Member since:
    02-26-2011

View PostBalc0ra, on 24 September 2017 - 04:07 PM, said:

 

There are 3 kinds of people playing this game. Those that cheat, those that think everyone cheats because they hit their modules and because reasons. And the 3rd group that don't cheat, but at the same time don't whine about it. But think both the other two groups are stupid. And the middle group is the majority sadly. And the reason why the "cheat" report was removed. As everyone used their 10 reports in the first game every day.

 

We all know there are cheats for this game. But the majority of the middle group rage about cheaters, mainly because they lack basic game play mechanic understanding. As I get a few PM's a day for even using a ROF hack, or module hack or the famous armor hack to bounce shots. 3rd group understands how the game mechanics works, and thus whine less about it. And even with aim bots, there is still RNG for dispersion and module damage. Thus you have a 27% do damage modules, not a 100% sure thing every time like most "kids" still think.

 

Not quite sure what you are saying.

OK or NOT ok with cheats.????






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users