Jump to content


Ranked Defeats

whatever

  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

314WTNK #21 Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:55 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 30119 battles
  • 1,039
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    09-23-2012

View PostAngelofAwe, on 25 September 2017 - 01:53 PM, said:

110 matches to rank 4 playing mainly BC and some other random tanks.
46 more matches took me from 4 to rank 8. 907+IS-7.

Pick the "right" tank. 

 

well u are a proplayer so its anyways ez for u

qpranger #22 Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:58 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 33263 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View PostAngelofAwe, on 25 September 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

Pick the "right" tank. 

 

I wonder if it is easier or harder (or the same) to progress with arty?

AngelofAwe #23 Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:59 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 39030 battles
  • 3,057
  • Member since:
    12-24-2011

View Postqpranger, on 25 September 2017 - 03:58 PM, said:

 

I wonder if it is easier or harder (or the same) to progress with arty?

 

The worst players I've seen at higher ranks were in type 5 or arty.
Arty probably needs some luck but easier to rise in than a real tank if you're absolute *beep* at the game.

View PostFAME_skill4ltu, on 25 September 2017 - 03:55 PM, said:

 

well u are a proplayer so its anyways ez for u

 

Good meme Kappa

douglarse #24 Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:02 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 58249 battles
  • 1,012
  • [WHO] WHO
  • Member since:
    11-22-2011

View PostAngelofAwe, on 25 September 2017 - 01:53 PM, said:

110 matches to rank 4 playing mainly BC and some other random tanks.
46 more matches took me from 4 to rank 8. 907+IS-7.

Pick the "right" tank. 

 

yeah but you are a good player man.

 

Think I Played 25 battles to get to 3rd rank bit got fed up of teams getting rekt without been able to do much.

 

I dont have a 907 but found my M48(522m view range) worked quite well, assist damage+kill gets more exp than damage it seems. Might give it a proper go this week but it is a credit black hole.



_EXODUZ_ #25 Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:04 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35102 battles
  • 1,938
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

View Postqpranger, on 25 September 2017 - 02:58 PM, said:

 

I wonder if it is easier or harder (or the same) to progress with arty?

 

I have a 60%+ WR if I play Obj. 261. I usually spend most of my time hunting for enemy arty.

AngelofAwe #26 Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:06 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 39030 battles
  • 3,057
  • Member since:
    12-24-2011

View Postdouglarse, on 25 September 2017 - 04:02 PM, said:

 

yeah but you are a good player man.

 

Think I Played 25 battles to get to 3rd rank bit got fed up of teams getting rekt without been able to do much.

 

I dont have a 907 but found my M48(522m view range) worked quite well, assist damage+kill gets more exp than damage it seems. Might give it a proper go this week but it is a credit black hole.

 

What I was trying to point out is how much the tank choice matters with the crappy maps in this season. I nearly gave up after I dropped out of rank 3 for the 4th time over trying to win battles in a BC with APCR only on city maps against superheavies. Got sooooo much easier once I switched to one of the OP meta tanks. 

qpranger #27 Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:07 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 33263 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
I do not own any tier 10 arties and I would only get one if it meant progressing up a few ranks to earn more bonds. I prefer to be more in support than brawl recently because the teams are less and less predictable.





Also tagged with whatever

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users