Jump to content


Buff ther arty


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Cabo_ose #1 Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:01 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25617 battles
  • 368
  • [TL-RO] TL-RO
  • Member since:
    07-03-2012
I have a proposal for increasing the reload and the aiming time, and the accuracy of artillery. So you play arty but now you depend of RNG? I get tired when I play a medium tank to see that ridiculous shots from arty. So why not do it for good? I get tired to wait 20 years as an arty to shoot someone, so why not doing it for real, since when the artillery in real life needed 20 minutes to shoot? You do not have barrage, you do not have intel from enemy line, you have a long reload, long aiming time, long everything. Oh, and no infantry, the most obvious point for arty. Either scrap this sh*t, either give arty some love; like 10 seconds reload, 1,9 aiming time, do things for good. Also, premium tier 8 arty, I know that Wg love tier 8 premium, so why not? Or cities to conquer that are supported by arty, wait... you do not like to do maps... So give arty some love, Wg, will you!

FluffyRedFox #2 Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:20 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 22971 battles
  • 8,394
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012
wat

K_A #3 Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:32 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13641 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
okay

c0keb0ttle #4 Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:36 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18162 battles
  • 1,264
  • Member since:
    10-05-2012

View PostCabo_ose, on 24 September 2017 - 09:01 PM, said:

I have a proposal for increasing the reload and the aiming time, and the accuracy of artillery. So you play arty but now you depend of RNG? I get tired when I play a medium tank to see that ridiculous shots from arty. So why not do it for good? I get tired to wait 20 years as an arty to shoot someone, so why not doing it for real, since when the artillery in real life needed 20 minutes to shoot? You do not have barrage, you do not have intel from enemy line, you have a long reload, long aiming time, long everything. Oh, and no infantry, the most obvious point for arty. Either scrap this sh*t, either give arty some love; like 10 seconds reload, 1,9 aiming time, do things for good. Also, premium tier 8 arty, I know that Wg love tier 8 premium, so why not? Or cities to conquer that are supported by arty, wait... you do not like to do maps... So give arty some love, Wg, will you!

 


Edited by c0keb0ttle, 24 September 2017 - 09:38 PM.


Cabo_ose #5 Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:47 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25617 battles
  • 368
  • [TL-RO] TL-RO
  • Member since:
    07-03-2012
You know that I am joking, right?

_snowfIake__ #6 Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:01 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26606 battles
  • 635
  • Member since:
    08-16-2012
I often buff arty with an HE shell from my E100 or KV2.

Cabo_ose #7 Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:07 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25617 battles
  • 368
  • [TL-RO] TL-RO
  • Member since:
    07-03-2012

View PostRenamedUser_504592051, on 24 September 2017 - 10:01 PM, said:

I often buff arty with an HE shell from my E100 or KV2.

 

Ohhhh, I like you!

Artick_ #8 Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:29 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29565 battles
  • 225
  • [BADD] BADD
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

You mean Decrease aimtime and reload , not Increase....

 

 

# Arty is a bad joke now. Obj 261 is able to hit you at 700m 3/5 times direct hits , 16s stun for a 25s reload gun /500 damage.

What is the point of arty?

 

 

Arty should have massive damage ( as they had in earlyer patch ( t92 - 2250 , now 1.250)  , but Their accuracy , reload , aimtime shouldn't be like t49 wtf. They shot across the map at 8-900m from base and do direct hits now?

 

They should have an dispersion like ConquerorQG got , 1.1+ , not stupid 0.6 where you able to do damage every time you shot.

 

M40/43 got 203mm GUN that do 1050 alpha HE round , while JAGD do this with 170mm gun AP ? WG developer team is bad as WG LIVE LEAGUE WITH FULL HEAT on WZ 111 1-5A .

Fv 183 still got 1.7k alpha and noone complains about it .

 


# CONGRATZ FOR NEW OP FV 40D5 , i was able to do 17,3k on test server. Reply cooming soon.



Condono #9 Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:33 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10028 battles
  • 423
  • [13KIL] 13KIL
  • Member since:
    11-05-2011

Tier10 autoloader artillery :trollface:

 



Cabo_ose #10 Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:34 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25617 battles
  • 368
  • [TL-RO] TL-RO
  • Member since:
    07-03-2012

View PostArtick_, on 24 September 2017 - 10:29 PM, said:

You mean Decrease aimtime and reload , not Increase....

 

 

# Arty is a bad joke now. Obj 261 is able to hit you at 700m 3/5 times direct hits , 16s stun for a 25s reload gun /500 damage.

What is the point of arty?

 

 

Arty should have massive damage ( as they had in earlyer patch ( t92 - 2250 , now 1.250)  , but Their accuracy , reload , aimtime shouldn't be like t49 wtf. They shot across the map at 8-900m from base and do direct hits now?

 

They should have an dispersion like ConquerorQG got , 1.1+ , not stupid 0.6 where you able to do damage every time you shot.

 

M40/43 got 203mm GUN that do 1050 alpha HE round , while JAGD do this with 170mm gun AP ? WG developer team is bad as WG LIVE LEAGUE WITH FULL HEAT on WZ 111 1-5A .

Fv 183 still got 1.7k alpha and noone complains about it .

 


# CONGRATZ FOR NEW OP FV 40D5 , i was able to do 17,3k on test server. Reply cooming soon.

 

So you say that the british are good? Thank you, I will buy that as soon as I have money. I think that from now on I will play just arty, what is the point to play anything else? I sit in a corner and no need to move, just wait for the aim, so I really want that aim decreased. I havent played too much arty but this became a joke so I will be a part of it.

Cabo_ose #11 Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:36 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25617 battles
  • 368
  • [TL-RO] TL-RO
  • Member since:
    07-03-2012

View PostCondono, on 24 September 2017 - 10:33 PM, said:

Tier10 autoloader artillery :trollface:

 

 

I am at tier 7. and I do not see what you have posted, there is a conspiracy here. :))

Jigabachi #12 Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:19 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 19,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostCabo_ose, on 24 September 2017 - 09:47 PM, said:

You know that I am joking, right?

Not sure if you know that, but a joke is supposed to be funny.

This is nothing but pointless whining.



xx984 #13 Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:36 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 55036 battles
  • 2,520
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013
just give arta all their alpha damage, HE pen, AP shells back and keep the stun mechanics as well. :hiding: and give stun to my LeFH18B2 :justwait:

Edited by xx984, 25 September 2017 - 03:36 PM.


commer #14 Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:47 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38082 battles
  • 1,995
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

View PostCabo_ose, on 24 September 2017 - 09:01 PM, said:

I have a proposal for increasing the reload and the aiming time, and the accuracy of artillery. So you play arty but now you depend of RNG? I get tired when I play a medium tank to see that ridiculous shots from arty. So why not do it for good? I get tired to wait 20 years as an arty to shoot someone, so why not doing it for real, since when the artillery in real life needed 20 minutes to shoot? You do not have barrage, you do not have intel from enemy line, you have a long reload, long aiming time, long everything. Oh, and no infantry, the most obvious point for arty. Either scrap this sh*t, either give arty some love; like 10 seconds reload, 1,9 aiming time, do things for good. Also, premium tier 8 arty, I know that Wg love tier 8 premium, so why not? Or cities to conquer that are supported by arty, wait... you do not like to do maps... So give arty some love, Wg, will you!

 

Are you mentaly challenged? Real life arty wasn't nowhere near as accurate and had no satelite view so saying "hurr durr this isn't like irl arty" is retarded. Also no we don't need arty buffs. We need even more nerfs or removal as a whole. Arty kills agressive gameplay and promotes camping. Why would you want a buff to a class that is killing good play in the game. 

HundeWurst #15 Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:48 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 69956 battles
  • 4,337
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012
How about no?

Cobra6 #16 Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:06 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,770
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

I'm a bit confused but I'll give it 4/10 marsh-mellows for creative writing.

 

Cobra 6



Jigabachi #17 Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:11 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 19,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
btw: When will you come and call everyone who doesn't like your "joke"/whining funny a shill?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users