Jump to content


End Game play

amazing watch

  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

arthurwellsley #1 Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:25 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 50480 battles
  • 2,499
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

I died in my Lorraine 40T, and after that there is a Caenarvon and an enemy Defender one on one in a city map. Both low health. Watching them make their moves is like watching a good sport match. I recommend watching the replay

 

http://wotreplays.eu...y-lorraine_40_t



OreH75 #2 Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:40 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 46046 battles
  • 1,730
  • [3V] 3V
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013

View Postarthurwellsley, on 24 September 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

I died in my Lorraine 40T, and after that there is a Caenarvon and an enemy Defender one on one in a city map. Both low health. Watching them make their moves is like watching a good sport match. I recommend watching the replay

 

http://wotreplays.eu...y-lorraine_40_t

 

Too lazy, upload replay to http://wotrepmachine.net and post video here.



arthurwellsley #3 Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:41 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 50480 battles
  • 2,499
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View PostOreH75, on 24 September 2017 - 08:40 PM, said:

 

Too lazy, upload replay to http://wotrepmachine.net and post video here.

 

Queued. No video available yet.

But it says share with friends to push it up the list

https://wotrepmachin...replay/3843573/


Edited by arthurwellsley, 24 September 2017 - 10:22 PM.


K_A #4 Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:41 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13566 battles
  • 4,656
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
Error 404, brain failed to comprehend how a Defender can ever lose to a Caernarvon 1 on 1

speedphlux #5 Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:45 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42006 battles
  • 1,659
  • [TZAR] TZAR
  • Member since:
    01-28-2011
Those situations are glorious, but often it's frustrating as you observe players with potatoes for brains versus players with cabbage for brains. But I'm glad you've found something to enjoy.

I had something similar today, but it was me vs an enemy in the end. A campy and mediocre game, but with an ending worth watching - http://wotreplays.eu/site/3842416#mountain_pass-speedphlux-lorraine_40_t

Version43 #6 Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:57 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 6521 battles
  • 180
  • [0N] 0N
  • Member since:
    12-07-2013

On Ruinberg Encounter our tier 3 team lost the big initial advantage. A lot of them were shot by a PAK FCM with a "top clan" player in it. It ended with him capping and our arty and me left. I had ended up on my side during a fight and he could not push me onto my tracks so i told him to go fight. He happily drove up through the middle road and did not get spotted. Rounded the corner and found the PAK facing the other way and then one shot him. :)


 

 



LCpl_Jones #7 Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:40 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8865 battles
  • 537
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    06-17-2017

damn OP Caenarvon :teethhappy:

 

WG will now buff the defender :ohmy:



magkiln #8 Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21948 battles
  • 712
  • [EKKE] EKKE
  • Member since:
    09-21-2015

View PostLCpl_Jones, on 25 September 2017 - 12:40 PM, said:

damn OP Caenarvon :teethhappy:

 

WG will now buff the defender :ohmy:

 

They could reduce the Carenarvon's mobility, it's way too fast.  Perhaps reduce alpha damage and accuracy as well. As for the Defender, let's buff the armour a bit and set to the gun to, say, 0.18 dispersion and a 1 second aim time. That  should do the trick

Edited by magkiln, 25 September 2017 - 01:59 PM.


Spurtung #9 Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:05 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 60039 battles
  • 5,428
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View Postmagkiln, on 25 September 2017 - 02:59 PM, said:

 

They could reduce the Carenarvon's mobility, it's way too fast.  Perhaps reduce alpha damage and accuracy as well. As for the Defender, let's buff the armour a bit and set to the gun to, say, 0.18 dispersion and a 1 second aim time. That  should do the trick

 

Are you high? What alpha would you give to Caern? 150?

xx984 #10 Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:07 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 50809 battles
  • 2,062
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostSpurtung, on 25 September 2017 - 01:05 PM, said:

 

Are you high? What alpha would you give to Caern? 150?

 



Spurtung #11 Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:09 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 60039 battles
  • 5,428
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View Postxx984, on 25 September 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

 

 

Yeah, I went back to read the whole thing and it's clearly sarcasm. bahh

NUKLEAR_SLUG #12 Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:12 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26586 battles
  • 1,603
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View Postarthurwellsley, on 24 September 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

I died in my Lorraine 40T, and after that there is a Caenarvon and an enemy Defender one on one in a city map. Both low health. Watching them make their moves is like watching a good sport match. I recommend watching the replay

 

http://wotreplays.eu...y-lorraine_40_t

 

Deeply disappointed it was a Caernarvon and not a TVP.

 

3/10, would not watch again.



xx984 #13 Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:41 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 50809 battles
  • 2,062
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostSpurtung, on 25 September 2017 - 01:09 PM, said:

 

Yeah, I went back to read the whole thing and it's clearly sarcasm. bahh

 

:P

LCpl_Jones #14 Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:07 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8865 battles
  • 537
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    06-17-2017

View Postspeedphlux, on 24 September 2017 - 09:45 PM, said:

Those situations are glorious, but often it's frustrating as you observe players with potatoes for brains versus players with cabbage for brains. But I'm glad you've found something to enjoy.

I had something similar today, but it was me vs an enemy in the end. A campy and mediocre game, but with an ending worth watching - http://wotreplays.eu/site/3842416#mountain_pass-speedphlux-lorraine_40_t

 

oh that miss at the end could have been a disaster :ohmy: 

 

 



_EXODUZ_ #15 Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:51 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34159 battles
  • 1,935
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

Camo net on a Lorr, really?

I'm more surprised that you drove out in front of Defender knowing he was looking your way.



arthurwellsley #16 Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:59 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 50480 battles
  • 2,499
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 25 September 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

Camo net on a Lorr, really?

I'm more surprised that you drove out in front of Defender knowing he was looking your way.

 

Im a cheap besterd I wait for the equipment sales before buying, so the Lorraine 40T is waiting for the next sale. I generally buy a selection of vert stab, rammer, optics, and a side order of of vents, so normally I have 3 of each in waiting for new tanks, but this time round I seem to have used up all the supplies.

 

My move out infront of the defender was because from his last shoot I counted the seconds for his reload (or rather I thought I had), and believed I could get one shot in before he reloaded. Obviously I mis-counted.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users