Did we complain too much?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Cabo_ose #1 Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25035 battles
I want to start a topic of uttermost importance: Did we complain too much and actually this game combined with what WG is trying to do have become our face? I really think that in fear of loosing money WG does not have a solid backbone, or a solid mindset to create a game that is good for all. We saw changes in all areas, we saw some new things, but we didn't saw new maps, I wonder how much time will pass until we will have 100 maps? At this point I do not understand why WG is trying to keep it with the teeth that this game is theirs (except for the money and other stuff). At this point this game is bigger that everything and will remain in history as the biggest MMO ever. So I have a question for all: why don't you loosen up a bit? The money have been made, the players are here, how about to just have fun? So WG, just chill a bit, less premium tanks, less stupid mistakes. And players, just chill. You want big WN8, play lower tiers, but stop it with the hate, some of us came here for the tanks, so spread the love as the mighty The Rock said.

basin79 #2 Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:35 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles
Yes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users