premium tank trade off/in

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

XULQI #1 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 33961 battles
I would like to know if trade in of premium tanks by selling and exchange for half price with buying another premium tank will be available ? I need to sell some premium tanks that I don't play or like and purchase other in their place, anxiously waiting for such offer, will that even come or not ?

qpranger #2 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:51 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 32466 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
They offered it tentatively once and the influx of people willing to get rid of old powercreeped premiums was so embarrassing to WG that they decided not to offer it again.

Aikl #3 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:56 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25547 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Since the last trade-in didn't happen to precede major buffs to the most unpopular prems, I'd expect them to lay off the trade-in for a while, and not actually do one right before a major round of buffs.

They've essentially confirmed that they are planning on doing something with the PMM-tanks suffering in post-9.18 matchmaking. They're even buffing the Type 59 and T-34-3, and I'd expect something to happen with e.g. IS-6 and KV-5 as well. Being more popular tanks, however, makes them more of a problem for both the matchmaker and if they manage to fudge up the IS-6 or KV-5 too hard. They're still performing decently, but probably relying on a lot of APCR to function.

(I'd play the T-44-100 and Patriot for the time being. No real need to do any trade-ins, and it's not like e.g. a Revalorisé is that much better than a CDC - and you never know what they'll do to that thing... whenever they get around to it.)

Dundato #4 Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:15 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26310 battles

View PostXULQI, on 25 September 2017 - 11:36 PM, said:

I would like to know if trade in of premium tanks by selling and exchange for half price with buying another premium tank will be available ? I need to sell some premium tanks that I don't play or like and purchase other in their place, anxiously waiting for such offer, will that even come or not ?

LOL this is WG we are talking about here. Buy another game wi the 40 quid it will cost you for 1 tank

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users