• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

SuperLowIQplayer #1 Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:17 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 405 battles

1) Remove artillery

2) improve accuracy in general

3) remove devastating oneshot derp guns(KV-2, TYPE 5, FV215B 183)

4) Reintroduce weakspots, and for the love of god stop making flush shots on weakspots a nondamaging critical hit! This happens alot, especially when you shoot at copulas. 

5) Decrease amount of nondamaging critical hits. For example if your guns alpha is larger than the hitpoints of a tanks tracks and you hit it with such a projectile trajectory such that it will only hit the tanks tracks but not the hull, then you should always track the vehicle, not get a bloody non damaging/ non tracking critical shot! If the projectiles trajectory is such that it can potentially go through the both the tracks and hull, then you should either track it or damage it or both, and not get non damaging critical hits for gods sake!

6) Remove high alpha guns, maximum alpha at tier 10 should be maximum 750 and should only be achievable with tank destroyers, and this point is relevant for the next point.

7) Rework almost all nonturreted TD's such that they have fully traversable turrets or partially traversable turrets. And the few TD's that are non turreted should have wider gun arcs and better hull traverse and mobility in general. 

8) remove superheavy tanks, they are overarmored and slow and lead to undynamic gameplay. they're also enormous and take alot of space, making it superawkward to play in the same flank as them. 

9) stop overbuffing heavy tanks.

10) Stop overbuffing medium tank turrets, just stop. Take the m48 patton for example, now that it's turret is buffed it's more like the E5, but faster and with better gunhandling and dpm. You're really closing the gap between the heavy tank and medium tank class. Now I'm not saying patton wasn't in need of any improvements prior to the turret buff, but a more sensible buff would perhaps have been to improve it's good awful top speed. 

11) stop overbuffing everything. 

12) buff tier 10 light tanks. increase view range, DPM and even make a slight buff to it's accuracy. Counteract sniperschnitzel light tanks by making them lose significantly more camovalue after shooting. 

13) Remove the paris, kharkov, stalingrad trio. 

14) stop making city/corridor maps.

15) stop making OP premiums

16) Only hire game designers that have a lot of experience playing this game! they should have at least 10k battles and not be a 45% bot like me, should have at least 50% win ratio. 

17) Is prostitutes included in the trip to Moscow? Because I can't for the life of me imagine why someone would ever want to vacation in Russia. 

Your welcome wargaming!

Edited by SuperLowIQplayer, 26 September 2017 - 09:26 PM.

vasilinhorulezz #2 Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:40 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21061 battles
This should be interesting :popcorn:

Spurtung #3 Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:56 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 60025 battles
  • [UP-EU] UP-EU
I like how he just removes things without any sort of plan as to how to do it.You know, because people that own certain tanks can't just suddenly not have anything in its place.

Thejagdpanther #4 Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:57 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 32985 battles
  • [TKBS] TKBS
Well... OP name is correct at least.

K_A #5 Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:01 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13547 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
So, make the game World of Main Battle Tanks And Nothing Else?

Kozzy #6 Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:34 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 38475 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2
My suggesion: Post suggestions in the pinned and aptly named 'WoT Suggestions Thread'.

OreH75 #7 Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:57 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46019 battles
  • [3V] 3V
So ashamed of his own idea he didnt even post under his main account...

Ceeb #8 Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:00 AM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30073 battles
Saw the thread title, thought it was started by gpranger :) 

malachi6 #9 Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:59 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 48554 battles
So, 30 identical tanks should face each other.  Personally I think WG current system of balancing tanks is making them all generic.  With these suggestions you would only need one tank type per tier all balanced to face tier X

Obsessive_Compulsive #10 Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:04 AM

General

• Player
  • 23547 battles
The majority of your ideas are correct. As usual the trend on the forums is to smash keyboard with face without consideration. Still its all been said before. WG have a plan... a cunning plan...

Phobos4321 #11 Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:39 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 42788 battles

hey you forgot some stuff :

remove all scouts

remove all tds

just keep the heavies that are med. fodder

make me win- always

noobs only in enemy team

me always toptier

me always highroll

Hardass #12 Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:52 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 32511 battles
Here we go again ill just make a brew dont post until i am back 

laulaur #13 Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:53 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46450 battles
  • [FOXX] FOXX

Your ideas are mostly good ones, and i agree with most of them.

Sadly, i see that the majority of the forumites does not even bother to read what you say. They just see the title and username and start bashing the keyboard...

Lord_Edge #14 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5748 battles

Or TLDR: Make every tank the same.

Yeah, no thanks.

b0d #15 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:13 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19521 battles

The only thing I want to add to this game are mechanics that incentivise movement and coordination amongst pubbies.

Oh and arty with real teeth.

Jigabachi #16 Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:11 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17698 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Some good points, some bad points, some utterly nonsensical points, some missing points. Next.

Edited by Jigabachi, 26 September 2017 - 03:11 PM.

Homer_J #17 Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:51 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 26985 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I would suggest people who don't understand current game mechanics don't make suggestions on how to change them.

Isharial #18 Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:18 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 18281 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSuperLowIQplayer, on 26 September 2017 - 07:17 AM, said:

1) Remove artillery

2) improve accuracy in general

3) remove devastating oneshot derp guns(KV-2, TYPE 5, FV215B 183)

4) Reintroduce weakspots, and for the love of god stop making flush shots on weakspots a nondamaging critical hit! This happens alot, especially when you shoot at copulas.

5) Decrease amount of nondamaging critical hits. For example if your guns alpha is larger than the hitpoints of a tanks tracks and you hit it with such a projectile trajectory such that it will only hit the tanks tracks but not the hull, then you should always track the vehicle, not get a bloody non damaging/ non tracking critical shot! If the projectiles trajectory is such that it can potentially go through the both the tracks and hull, then you should either track it or damage it or both, and not get non damaging critical hits for gods sake!

6) Remove high alpha guns, maximum alpha at tier 10 should be maximum 750 and should only be achievable with tank destroyers, and this point is relevant for the next point.

7) Rework almost all nonturreted TD's such that they have fully traversable turrets or partially traversable turrets. And the few TD's that are non turreted should have wider gun arcs and better hull traverse and mobility in general.

8) remove superheavy tanks, they are overarmored and slow and lead to undynamic gameplay. they're also enormous and take alot of space, making it superawkward to play in the same flank as them.

9) stop overbuffing heavy tanks.

10) Stop overbuffing medium tank turrets, just stop. Take the m48 patton for example, now that it's turret is buffed it's more like the E5, but faster and with better gunhandling and dpm. You're really closing the gap between the heavy tank and medium tank class. Now I'm not saying patton wasn't in need of any improvements prior to the turret buff, but a more sensible buff would perhaps have been to improve it's good awful top speed.

11) stop overbuffing everything.

12) buff tier 10 light tanks. increase view range, DPM and even make a slight buff to it's accuracy. Counteract sniperschnitzel light tanks by making them lose significantly more camovalue after shooting.

13) Only hire game designers that have a lot of experience playing this game! they should have at least 10k battles and not be a 45% bot like me, should have at least 50% win ratio.

Your welcome wargaming!

1) why? what will you replace them with? what will you give the players that like arty? (yes there are players that like arty)

2) how will you do this?

3) #worldofobj140

4) fair shout, would be nice if you showed a few tanks, we know type 5 etc.. there are surely more than the standard few noted which is why you bought this point up?

5) this is just RNG and your own aiming in the end, you cant not critical hit something if that's all you hit...

6 & 7) and replace them with what? not every tank is an OBJ 140 and some have serious weakpoints which is why they have the higher alpha....

how will you give an SU-100 more gun arc, if that's all the design could take?

higher mobility? higher traverse? what? I know this is a massive buff to the tanks I like but seriously? this would be so broken... I know what I can achieve with the SU, if it was faster and more agile... oh jesus... :facepalm:

8) this just ties in with point 4 really.. give them weakspots, actually hittable and pennable weakspots, and these wont be such a game carrier as they are...

9) naturally, but the maps favour them currently.. they'd be less of a problem if malinovka etc.. were higher on the list of possible map, there are far more city and enclosed maps than open ones etc.. which also helps to buff lights if that was to happen...

10) this is one tank in, a rather large amount of mediums.. and some are literally only able to fight against heavies when their used by fairly superior players...

11) general powercreep because of non tested premium tanks.. its sadly a repercussion of such...

12) why buff DPM and accuracy, when lights were technically meant to NOT be mediums... by buffing those, you turn them into mediums with faster speed....

13) you think they don't do that? in fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the developers were actually good at this and knows how it works, but it is higher management that makes the decisions, not the developers... so even if they did have some decent ideas, if higher management don't like them, those ideas aren't added

there is more to it than "developer is idiot"

just my 2 cents, probably got baited on this troll thread but w/e

edited because forum keeps changing words from 1 word to a completely different one... like ties, to tiers....

Edited by Isharial, 26 September 2017 - 04:21 PM.

StrikeFIN #19 Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5934 battles

They could simply fix:

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=vtPK9CWoWog

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=PsW54Z5yXpQ

Launcher crash + full screen login crash.

Edited by StrikeFIN, 26 September 2017 - 04:24 PM.

PowJay #20 Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:28 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 33708 battles

After careful consideration of your post, OP, I have two things to say.

1. Nothing new to see here.

2. It's "You're welcome, Wargaming."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users