Terrible news from the Russian forum for the global map new Campaing in November

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

Levana777 #261 Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:55 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2206 battles

View Posttajj7, on 28 September 2017 - 02:59 PM, said:

You seem the triggered one, you are massively butt hurt about not getting immediate access to a reward tank, that others have put effort into getting and that is basically all it takes. Key word there being reward, another word you need to learn the meaning of, it doesn't mean 'gift'. It's not a handout, WG aren't a charity and nor are they going to change the whole CW system just because you have a 'job'. 

We all have jobs, we still have CW reward tanks, it's not rocket science. Grind some tanks, learn to play, join a clan, put in some effort over a campaign and get a rank. Bish, bash, bosh. And then when this fact was pointed out to you, you've just bleeted on about it not being 'fair' and it being 'pay to win' in every post, like some toddler who's learnt a new word. 

My argument was like 5 pages back, it was called presenting the facts, your consistent whining since hasn't changed them, they still prove you wrong. 

I didn't say i want immediate access to a reward tank, i said i want fair access to a reward tank that doesn't include insane amounts of play time and money. Nowhere did i write i demand they gift the tank to me. I also can't find any of your "arguments" anywhere, all i see is personal attacks and strawman arguments.

But i understand, you benefit from the current system so you will refuse to change it no matter the argumentation. We'll see how long the game lasts with this obsession with a small fraction of the playerbase.

maroar #262 Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:56 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29957 battles
  • [TRTD] TRTD

View PostLevana777, on 28 September 2017 - 09:31 AM, said:

2% is not a lot. You know what is a lot? 98%. Yes. 

How are CW reward tanks not behind a pay wall? 

grinding tier 10 tanks with good stats - premium account for faster xp, premium tank for free xp and credits - to shoot gold

playing the campaign - a lot of credits to shoot a lot of gold, prem consumables and a ton of free time 

Yes that's what i'm saying. People need to play 5 hours a day to grind tier 10 tanks. At least we agree on something. You understand now how its hard for someone who doesn't have this time and why it would frustrate me? 

Is this the way how you always argue? You find something you don't like on the other person and hammer it home? Stats, stats, stats....

Fine i can do that as well. You knew the Defender was OP before yet you still bought it? Nice message you're sending to WG. Guess players with OP reward tanks are refusing to play them eh? Oh no wait, 907's are everywhere. These knowledgeable players of yours are massive hypocrites, talking about one thing, but doing the exact other. 

Level the playing field, stop giving OP tanks to the elite.

About your paywall BS.

I won the M60 in the first campaign without ever having had a premium account.

You know what I did, I prepared for the campaign.

I grinded credits before the actual CW battles.

I think that was the longest campaign we have had so it would have consumed the most ammount of credits, including the camo's I had to buy for the seperate tanks as I did not have gold and had to buy those for atleast 7 days (since back then scouts were actually important and the camo was much more important in battles).

So stop comming up with the BS about the paywall and just prepare!

Yes the 907 is stupidly buffed, yet no other reward tank is really worth it.

Also you did not hear me crying every time people could just grind out premium tanks in random battles in those events, I just did not have the time or willingness to grind them, so I did not deserve them. SIMPLE AS THAT!

brumbarr #263 Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:57 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38626 battles

View PostLevana777, on 29 September 2017 - 09:55 AM, said:

I didn't say i want immediate access to a reward tank, i said i want fair access to a reward tank that doesn't include insane amounts of play time and money. Nowhere did i write i demand they gift the tank to me. I also can't find any of your "arguments" anywhere, all i see is personal attacks and strawman arguments.

But i understand, you benefit from the current system so you will refuse to change it no matter the argumentation. We'll see how long the game lasts with this obsession with a small fraction of the playerbase.

But it is fair, everyone needs to put in the same time and effort to get the reward, everyone is treated the same, the definition of fair.

This game lasted 5 years already by giving an exclusive tank once a year to cw players.

jabster #264 Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:03 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12649 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postbrumbarr, on 29 September 2017 - 08:57 AM, said:

But it is fair, everyone needs to put in the same time and effort to get the reward, everyone is treated the same, the definition of fair.

This game lasted 5 years already by giving an exclusive tank once a year to cw players.

I can kinda understand if the reward tanks were OP but they don't seem to be so what you have is players complaining that they neither have the time or the skill to get the reward, well unless hey pay someone to let them into their clan for a bit :P

To me it just comes across as it's unfair if I don't get a reward for doing nothing different. In that case why not just randomly gve the reward tanks out?

brumbarr #265 Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:07 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38626 battles

View Postjabster, on 29 September 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

I can kinda understand if the reward tanks were OP but they don't seem to be so what you have is players complaining that they neither have the time or the skill to get the reward, well unless hey pay someone to let them into their clan for a bit :P

To me it just comes across as it's unfair if I don't get a reward for doing nothing different. In that case why not just randomly gve the reward tanks out?

Yeah, the only argument they have is the 907 being OP. But that buff was done after everyone got them.

The solution to 1 OP reward isnt to remove all rewards, its to roll back the unnecasary buff it got, you know , just balance the thing.

Levana777 #266 Posted 30 September 2017 - 02:48 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2206 battles

View Postmaroar, on 29 September 2017 - 09:56 AM, said:

About your paywall BS.

I won the M60 in the first campaign without ever having had a premium account.

You know what I did, I prepared for the campaign.

I grinded credits before the actual CW battles.

I think that was the longest campaign we have had so it would have consumed the most ammount of credits, including the camo's I had to buy for the seperate tanks as I did not have gold and had to buy those for atleast 7 days (since back then scouts were actually important and the camo was much more important in battles).

So stop comming up with the BS about the paywall and just prepare!

Yes the 907 is stupidly buffed, yet no other reward tank is really worth it.

Also you did not hear me crying every time people could just grind out premium tanks in random battles in those events, I just did not have the time or willingness to grind them, so I did not deserve them. SIMPLE AS THAT!

Congrats is all i can say. You decided that a totally unfair system is valid and you decided to put in insane amounts of time to perform at a reasonable level in said system. That doesn't change the fact that the system is really bad. I understand that you put so much effort in, you don't want to admit it was wrong to support an essentially corrupt system that benefits the wealthy and the no-lifer. A case where a former slave is pro-slavery.

View Postbrumbarr, on 29 September 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

We are not all the same. Not everyone can put in the same amount of time and effort. The casual player was looked over completely. It would be fair if everything was taken into account (like average amount of time to play), which it isn't. Fair for the 1%, not fair for the rest. What about the vast majority of players that don't have a voice?

alienslive #267 Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:06 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 97403 battles
Blame others. It is easier to accept.

Mr_Beefy #268 Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:47 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25233 battles
  • [OZ77] OZ77

View PostLevana777, on 30 September 2017 - 03:48 AM, said:

Congrats is all i can say. You decided that a totally unfair system is valid and you decided to put in insane amounts of time to perform at a reasonable level in said system. That doesn't change the fact that the system is really bad. I understand that you put so much effort in, you don't want to admit it was wrong to support an essentially corrupt system that benefits the wealthy and the no-lifer. A case where a former slave is pro-slavery.

We are not all the same. Not everyone can put in the same amount of time and effort. The casual player was looked over completely. It would be fair if everything was taken into account (like average amount of time to play), which it isn't. Fair for the 1%, not fair for the rest. What about the vast majority of players that don't have a voice?

Edited 

I don't think that the average Joe player understands the concept of CW campaigns.

Actually, they should love the CW campaigns, since for 5 hours a night, for 30 days, they can enjoy randoms without having the best players in said randoms since the best players are fighting it out in order to win clan gold, clan camo, and CLAN WARS REWARD TONKS.

There will always be Edited people that want to earn something that they do not deserve.  The $15 minimum wage movement in the USA is a prime example.  Levana777 wanting to obtain a CW tank without putting in the effort for it.  (might I suggest opening an account on the Chinese server, there skill is replaced with Wallets, they have WHale premium accounts, you can buy every tank that you want with money, including CW reward tanks, WTE100, Type 59, Type 59G that has a higher silver earning co-efficient)

If you do not have the time for it, then that is your problem is it not?  Resorting to calling CW Campaign players no-lifers because you want the reward without putting in the effort is so snowflake generation.  For 1 month, come home early, tell your wife and kids to sod off, because you want a 907.  (lets not forget that you also have to play well, and be on a team that plays well.).

Imagine playing in the campaign, and missing out on a tank by 100 points or less.  Due to clan politics.  Would that make you feel better?

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Edited by VMX, 06 October 2017 - 04:34 PM.

Long_Range_Sniper #269 Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:36 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36270 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostLevana777, on 30 September 2017 - 01:48 AM, said:

What about the vast majority of players that don't have a voice?

I thought that was why qpranger wanted to be a CC? Are you challenging his right to be tribune of the plebs?

Jigabachi #270 Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:37 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Wow... did you guys really argue with that bob over the course of FOURTEEN PAGES?

Mr_Beefy #271 Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:55 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25233 battles
  • [OZ77] OZ77

View PostJigabachi, on 30 September 2017 - 09:37 AM, said:

Wow... did you guys really argue with that bob over the course of FOURTEEN PAGES?

As long as it is done in a civil manner, it is fine.  It is ok to disagree.  

Jigabachi #272 Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:01 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMr_Beefy, on 30 September 2017 - 08:55 AM, said:

As long as it is done in a civil manner, it is fine.  It is ok to disagree.  

On page one it already was more than obvious that a civil discussion with that guy isn't possible.

Ober__ #273 Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 57087 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA
Any news about EU campaign?

CornDaFlakes #274 Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:41 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32019 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View PostLevana777, on 30 September 2017 - 01:48 AM, said:

Oke then the ranked system is corrupt as well. If you want to get bond and gold you need to no-life. Super unfair right??? No [edited]Edited . If you want to play ranked a lot you will get youre reward (bonds and gold). It also requires you to no-life. That doesnt mean that it is corrupt. If you spent time on it you will get rewards. If you dont you wont. How is this unfair Edited .

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks. 

Edited by VMX, 07 October 2017 - 08:38 AM.

NOPANs_Bicycle #275 Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1472 battles
  • [NOPAN] NOPAN

View PostOber__, on 02 October 2017 - 11:36 PM, said:

Any news about EU campaign?

it starts in november so probably no news until last week of october, if we're lucky

qpranger #276 Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:50 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 36695 battles
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 30 September 2017 - 09:36 AM, said:

I thought that was why qpranger wanted to be a CC? Are you challenging his right to be tribune of the plebs?

He would not dare. I am the real deal, others are just wannabes.

Long_Range_Sniper #277 Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:53 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36270 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postqpranger, on 03 October 2017 - 07:50 AM, said:

He would not dare. I am the real deal, others are just wannabes.

Well it looks like Levana777 is the new WoT Edited  trying to make WoT great again, so you've got some competition for representing the people.

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to insult

Edited by VMX, 07 October 2017 - 08:40 AM.

slitth #278 Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:33 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13358 battles
  • [AL-EU] AL-EU

It is sad that WG do not offer some rewards for Clan wars that players really want.

It takes away some of the motivation from competing.

But do the reward really have to be a tank?

Every time there is a new reward tank we get one of 2 types of post.

A. That it to weak that it not worth the effort.

B. That it to good and a clear sign of pandering to good players.

Perhaps WG it trying to avoid this by giving visual upgrades as rewards.

A cool new camouflage that can be equipped on tier 10 tank would be a good way of rewarding good players

It will flaunt your skills just as much as a CW reward tank would

NOPANs_Bicycle #279 Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:37 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1472 battles
  • [NOPAN] NOPAN

View Postslitth, on 03 October 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

Perhaps WG it trying to avoid this by giving visual upgrades as rewards.

A cool new camouflage that can be equipped on tier 10 tank would be a good way of rewarding good players

It will flaunt your skills just as much as a CW reward tank would

where have you been these past campaigns? the old tanks got a full set of camo, and you also got one special camo in the last 3 or 4 winter campaigns, on top of the reward tank. nobody is gonna spend 4 hours a day for an entire month to get one camo, not even for 3. 

I'm curious to see what "unique reward" they will come up with to make people want to invest that much time and effort this time around

slitth #280 Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:41 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13358 battles
  • [AL-EU] AL-EU

View PostNOPANs_Bicycle, on 03 October 2017 - 08:37 AM, said:

where have you been these past campaigns? the old tanks got a full set of camo, and you also got one special camo in the last 3 or 4 winter campaigns, on top of the reward tank. nobody is gonna spend 4 hours a day for an entire month to get one camo, not even for 3. 

I'm curious to see what "unique reward" they will come up with to make people want to invest that much time and effort this time around

Playing randoms. I do not have the time or the skills for CW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users