Back after 1 year, still a bad game

p2w

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

Levana777 #1 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2206 battles

Not much has changed i see, to win you still play OP tanks and spam gold, just aim anywhere and it goes through, making a premium account even more of a necessity. Completely biased and frankly discriminatory to us who don't want to spend our hard earned money on a pixel game. P2W at its finest.

I've also learned you can now buy really good crews for money. [edited]great. Seriously now there are people running around with OP crews, while mine, slowly built up by playing is obsolete. 

I noticed the forum is still full of stat obsessed kids, that only care about their shiny numbers, use those numbers instead of arguments and basically don't care about the game at all. Seriously why is WG still pandering to these people instead of focusing on the casual gamer, that makes up the vast majority of the player base? 

K_A #2 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:31 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13641 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
:popcorn:

Cannes76 #3 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:32 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 66511 battles
  • [ORIGN] ORIGN
:arta:

Spurtung #4 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:36 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63653 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostLevana777, on 26 September 2017 - 01:29 PM, said:

premium account even more of a necessity. Completely biased and frankly discriminatory to us who don't want to spend our hard earned money on a pixel game. P2W at its finest.

Incidentally, people buying tanks and premium account is also what makes it possible for this game to exist and keep running.

Not that you'd care about any of that, you're being discriminated while still able to play it, after all.

Levana777 #5 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2206 battles

View PostSpurtung, on 26 September 2017 - 12:36 PM, said:

Incidentally, people buying tanks and premium account is also what makes it possible for this game to exist and keep running.

Not that you'd care about any of that, you're being discriminated while still able to play it, after all.

So OP prem tanks that give a significant advantage to the one that buys it isn't P2W? Shooting more gold because of prem account isn't P2W? 

There are many more ways to get money without resorting to P2W, but you don't obviously care about that. 

Kozzy #6 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:42 PM

Major

• Player
  • 38855 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2
  • 2206 battles
  •  

Bye then buddy, hope you find a game that makes you cry a little less (hopefully it will have forums for you to post in too, to save you posting in this one :) )

Oh, and don't come back in a year - it will likely be very similar to how it is now and will thus make you quite sad :(

Edited by Kozzy, 26 September 2017 - 12:43 PM.

Barba_Electrica #7 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18539 battles
Meow!

Levana777 #8 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2206 battles

View PostKozzy, on 26 September 2017 - 12:42 PM, said:

• 2206 battles
  •  

Bye then buddy, hope you find a game that makes you cry a little less (hopefully it will have forums for you to post in too, to save you posting in this one :) )

Oh, and don't come back in a year - it will likely be very similar to how it is now and will thus make you quite sad :(

Wow is WG paying you to ignore completely valid criticism? 

Kozzy #9 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:47 PM

Major

• Player
  • 38855 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2

View PostLevana777, on 26 September 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

You still here?  I thought you hated WoT?

Balc0ra #10 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:48 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66269 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

So you complain that the game is p2w, full of gold ammo that makes you die instantly, so you lose more often, don't get enough XP etc. So you basically don't "preform" to get the numbers you should have. And that everyone has better crews then you.

And yet you point out that the forum is full of stat obsessed kids that only care about numbers and winning? And you did complain about what just now? 

View PostLevana777, on 26 September 2017 - 12:29 PM, said:

I've also learned youcan now buy really good crews for money. [edited]great. Seriously now there are people running around with OP crews, while mine, slowly built up by playing is obsolete.

Yeah they payed to have their reload time 0.15 sec faster then your tank, and to spot you 3 meters earlier. You made it sound like you never can get BIA by playing normally. Heck even your tier II gift tanks can train that up for you as the first skill on a crew xp event in a jiffy if you really want it for you next tank. As that's what we all do. Use premiums during crew xp events to boost them. And I know plenty of free 2 play people that have done that in a low tier gift tank, and then tossed them on a tier 7 med later with 2 skills.

Edited by Balc0ra, 26 September 2017 - 12:50 PM.

tajj7 #11 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 25424 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostLevana777, on 26 September 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

Completely valid criticism? Your whiney little rant is not valid, it's a stretch to call it criticism. It's ignorant fluff. 

You should edit the title of your thread 'back after 1 year, still bad at the game'. 

Edited by tajj7, 26 September 2017 - 12:52 PM.

Levana777 #12 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2206 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 26 September 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

So you complain that the game is p2w, full of gold ammo that makes you die instantly, so you lose more often, don't get enough XP etc. So you basically don't "preform" to get the numbers you should have. And that everyone has better crews then you.

And yet you point out that the forum is full of stat obsessed kids that only care about numbers and winning? And you did complain about what just now? 

Yeah they payed to have their reload time 0.15 sec faster then your tank, and to spot you 3 meters earlier. You made it sound like you never can get BIA by playing normally. Heck even your tier II gift tanks can train that up for you as the first skill on a crew xp event in a jiffy if you really want it for you next tank. Because they only get a 1 skilled crew. If they want more, they have to train them... just like you.

Oh i'm sorry my completely logical criticism is too much for you to handle. You've convinced yourself there aren't any massive P2W problems. Good on you. 

View Posttajj7, on 26 September 2017 - 12:49 PM, said:

Completely valid criticism? Your whiney little rant is not valid, it's a stretch to call it criticism. It's ignorant fluff. 

Wow much argument. Really. 

tajj7 #13 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 25424 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostLevana777, on 26 September 2017 - 11:52 AM, said:

Oh i'm sorry my completely logical criticism is too much for you to handle. You've convinced yourself there aren't any massive P2W problems. Good on you. 

Wow much argument. Really. 

Says the guy using meme pictures. 

I'd argue, but there isn't anything there to argue, you OP is basically 'Waaah, waaah, waah, waaah, waaah'.  It's not constructive criticism of the game, it's a typical whine thread with zero logic and a whole lot of ignorance. Also with a dash of irony in there when you have a guy whining about 'OP tanks' and 'OP crews' yet is stats padding in the T67 and has nearly 200 games in a tier 1 tank. 

Spurtung #14 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:59 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63653 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostLevana777, on 26 September 2017 - 01:40 PM, said:

So OP prem tanks that give a significant advantage to the one that buys it isn't P2W? Shooting more gold because of prem account isn't P2W? 

There are many more ways to get money without resorting to P2W, but you don't obviously care about that. 

Not spending your "hard earned money on a pixel game" probably gives you a significant advantage in whatever else you spend it on. Bottom line, if you don't want to buy anything, you don't have to, but don't expect to be on the same boat as those who do.

View PostLevana777, on 26 September 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

Yes, we're all WG shills.

Levana777 #15 Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2206 battles

View Posttajj7, on 26 September 2017 - 12:57 PM, said:

Says the guy using meme pictures. 

I'd argue, but there isn't anything there to argue, you OP is basically 'Waaah, waaah, waah, waaah, waaah'.  It's not constructive criticism of the game, it's a typical whine thread with zero logic and a whole lot of ignorance. Also with a dash of irony in there when you have a guy whining about 'OP tanks' and 'OP crews' yet is stats padding in the T67 and has nearly 200 games in a tier 1 tank. 

So what if i have 200 games at tier 1? Is the goal of this game not to play tier 1? I also fail to see what me playing the T67 has to do with statpadding? I just noticed i'm at a significant disadvantage playing the kv1 because everyone spams gold at it. Which they buy because they have premium account - so P2W. 

Why whining? its completely valid criticism. All your doing is ignoring arguments and basically acting like a child, very mature of you.

Shivva #16 Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:05 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29794 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G

View PostLevana777, on 26 September 2017 - 11:29 AM, said:

Not much has changed i see, to win you still play OP tanks and spam gold, just aim anywhere and it goes through, making a premium account even more of a necessity. Completely biased and frankly discriminatory to us who don't want to spend our hard earned money on a pixel game. P2W at its finest.

I've also learned you can now buy really good crews for money. [edited]great. Seriously now there are people running around with OP crews, while mine, slowly built up by playing is obsolete. 

I noticed the forum is still full of stat obsessed kids, that only care about their shiny numbers, use those numbers instead of arguments and basically don't care about the game at all. Seriously why is WG still pandering to these people instead of focusing on the casual gamer, that makes up the vast majority of the player base? 

in true forum tradition...2206...I'll assume since you think the game is complete trash that your number of games played will never rise........(yeah right)

Maybe change thread title to 'Came back after a year but still a bad player'

Edited by Shivva, 26 September 2017 - 01:07 PM.

Unkel_Dolan #17 Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:05 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 26955 battles
  • [NOPAN] NOPAN

View PostLevana777, on 26 September 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

So what if i have 200 games at tier 1? Is the goal of this game not to play tier 1? I also fail to see what me playing the T67 has to do with statpadding? I just noticed i'm at a significant disadvantage playing the kv1 because everyone spams gold at it. Which they buy because they have premium account - so P2W. 

Why whining? its completely valid criticism. All your doing is ignoring arguments and basically acting like a child, very mature of you.

T67 is an OP tank, it's funny to see you whine about anything when that's your most played tank. 

Spurtung #18 Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:07 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63653 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostLevana777, on 26 September 2017 - 02:02 PM, said:

I also fail to see what me playing the T67 has to do with statpadding?

You're right on that one, more like attempted statpadding.

tajj7 #19 Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:09 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 25424 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostLevana777, on 26 September 2017 - 12:02 PM, said:

:facepalm:

You are moaning about people having advantages over, whilst clubbing the newest players in the game on tier 1, seems a bit cheap to me, you can do what you want I don't really care, but whining about OP tanks and OP crews ignorantly whilst clubbing players who have 20 battles and no idea what they are doing sums up players like you.

You want your advantages and are quite happy to exploit them, but other people having something over you is suddenly unfair. Typical selfish WOT player.

The rest is just the typical pay to win nonsense, you think people on tier 5 need premium account to fire a few premium rounds, that is ignorance, they don't, it's available for in game credits. 

Pay to win is stuff behind a pay wall, so some premium tanks IF they are OP could be called pay to win, but aside a few badly designed ones they aren't, premium ammo is available for in game credits, and certainly below tier 8 is easily affordable for most players without a premium account. So how can it be pay to win? You can get credits, you can use those credits to buy premium ammo, I presume you still have 50% crews yeh, and no equipment on your tank cos otherwise by your logic that is pay to win as well. Things you buy with credits that improve your tank, either it's all pay to win or none of it is.

Premium account is pay to save time, as are in most cases premium tanks, as are the crews that come with some premium tanks, they train faster so can get to higher skill levels quicker, but those skills and skill level are obtainable with normal crews. 

So no it's not 'valid cirticism', it's an ignorant whine. 

wsatnutter #20 Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:11 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 24954 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
Sorry and you are who exactly OP

Also tagged with p2w

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users