suggestion missions pause

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bertuhan #1 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34073 battles
  • [XPLOD] XPLOD

While I was playing and completing the 'Back to service' missions, I thought of a suggestion to make the missions more comfortable for players.

The problem is that when I complete the daily challenge one more time I complete the weekly mission (4 tokens), which means I also complete the main mission (also 4 tokens) and get the reward, which contains for example 1 day of premium account (see screenshot for visual representation).

As someone who plays with standard account and who wants to maximize the 24h of premium time, I need to plan when to complete the mission. EG: If I complete it today I miss a lot of playtime due to lessons I have tomorrow before noon. The day after that I have no lessons at all. So I have to wait until tomorrow noon to complete the mission to maximize the efficiency of the premium day.

This also means I can't exceed the amount of 10.000 exp points today (the daily mission). In other words: I can't play today because then I will lose a lot of time for the premium time.

My suggestion is a possibility to freeze mission progress: you would be able to play without having the exp. earned counted towards the mission progress. This way I can finish the mission tomorrow, but I would also be able to play a few hours today and grind some tanks without completing the mission.

This would be most beneficial for both you, the developers, and me. I get the maximization of reward efficiency, and you have me playing the game more instead of stop playing today before the mission is completed.

Thanks for reading!

Bertuhan

Geno1isme #2 Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:33 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 41469 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

Would be easier to just change it so that you have to activate the premium time you have earned manually. The problem you have is not that you want to delay the mission but with the automatic activation, so better fix that directly.

Unlikely to happen though given that this was proposed by users since the game was released I think.

Bertuhan #3 Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34073 battles
  • [XPLOD] XPLOD

But that's exactly why my suggestion of delaying the mission instead of the reward is different. This doesn't allow you to save up all the days of premium you earn since it will be automatically redeemed when you finish the mission. You are just able to choose more efficiently when you finish the mission.

I get why wg doesn't want to give you a coupon for free 24h of premium, but this solution doesnt give you something you can't do right now. Difference is with my solution you don't have to stop playing in the mean time to prevent finishing the mission prematurely.

Edited by Bertuhan, 26 September 2017 - 02:15 PM.

Geno1isme #4 Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:31 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 41469 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

If "saving up" would be the only reason for WG to not implement it, there are very simple ways to avoid that (e.g. expiration dates or limited storage capacity). Fact is they calculate with you not being able to actually use the premium time. So any option to make that easier has little chance to get implemented.

Also adding a "pause mission" feature just for this purpose would likely cause more harm than good by confusing people.

Also tagged with suggestion, missions, pause

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users