Wargaming just stop

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Hinka #1 Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 20565 battles
  • [27-RD] 27-RD

Here it goes but I should tell you that now I really don't care about the window licker that will come to defend wargaming without actually bringing any real arguments when they just disagree. 

Wargaming it is time to stop with these fail updates, just stop it's dead already.

You guys failed with the following things:

- you did not add a new game engine as you promised quite a while ago

- the matchmaking fix is a joke since the game is rigged now more than ever

- stop adding new tanks more op than the rest, we get the idea that you are just greedy but it is really ruining the game

- the artie issue still has not been addressed (no guys, arties are still killing the game)

- the rendering system after all these years is still a big fail

- maps are a total joke, they are just lanes, and actually look like a 5 year old designed them

- new game modes are a fail 

These issues are basically the whole game, it is an utter and total garbage the only reason why some players still play it, is because of the time they already invested in the game, not because of your so called updates.

Stop with the fail updates as we do not care of how pretty a tank looks if we get killed by the sky cancer or the newest op tank added to the game using gold ammo.

What you guys are doing are actually called micro patches. You guys are killing this game. Stop making these updates and for once work on an actual update that will change the game for the better. Otherwise just stop cause it is becoming more sadder and sadder to watch this circus (not even gonna mention how you treat your community).

FluffyRedFox #2 Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:51 PM

General

• Player
  • 22971 battles
And with this post, WG stopped.

Hinka #3 Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 20565 battles
  • [27-RD] 27-RD

View Postfishbob101, on 26 September 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

And with this post, WG stopped.

:))) like the sarcasm, I know they will just ignore it, but maybe there are others in the community who agree and can force them to listen...

Had at least to try...

Isharial #4 Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:02 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19791 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostHinka, on 26 September 2017 - 10:50 PM, said:

Here it goes but I should tell you that now I really don't care about the window licker that will come to defend wargaming without actually bringing any real arguments when they just disagree.

Wargaming it is time to stop with these fail updates, just stop it's dead already.

- stop adding new tanks more op than the rest, we get the idea that you are just greedy but it is really ruining the game

- the artie issue still has not been addressed (no guys, arties are still killing the game)

- maps are a total joke, they are just lanes, and actually look like a 5 year old designed them

These issues are basically the whole game, it is an utter and total garbage the only reason why some players still play it, is because of the time they already invested in the game, not because of your so called updates.

Stop with the fail updates as we do not care of how pretty a tank looks if we get killed by the sky cancer or the newest op tank added to the game using gold ammo.

What you guys are doing are actually called micro patches. You guys are killing this game. Stop making these updates and for once work on an actual update that will change the game for the better. Otherwise just stop cause it is becoming more sadder and sadder to watch this circus (not even gonna mention how you treat your community).

- yeah so they didn't.. but what would that have really brought with it? are there any actual, meaningful reasons to bring this along? sure, the one tanks run on is pretty old now and it obviously limits them in a few ways, but its easier said than done to upgrade the thing the entire game runs on... its not a small thing...

- please prove this...

- I don't think anyone can really disagree with the state of the defender (I don't believe anyone has defended WG over this, or ever will)

- what "artie" issue... so far, its world of corridors and heavy tanks.. fix those first, then we talk about the rest of the game

- how is it a "big fail" may I ask? tanks are rendered as soon as they are spotted now, no waiting.. hardly a big issue is it?

- yeah most people say we need new maps, but the hate for artillery (as you have blatantly shown here I may add) stops any actual, meaningful maps being produced...

you don't wanna get hit by arty, or even TD's anymore.. only way to stop that? add brawling locations and make everything towns or ruins! so that's exactly what WG did... they listened to you!

see this is why we don't have nice things :(

- yeah, most people notice that.. some of the limited time gamemodes have been well thought out and were actually fun too... chaffee racing is often brought up, along with the moon base minigame as well...

don't know why they don't bring these back and make them permanent modes but oh well

that reason is not why people play it (atleast, smart people don't)

if you don't like a game, you quit and find a new game, regardless of how much you spent on it beforehand.. you don't continually buy the products even though you don't like them.. that's stupid

the only way to say "wg, this isn't good enough" is to stop playing and paying entirely, simply playing says "this game is good enough, and I like it" to WG, or any games company for that matter, because its retained you..

you started off with proper, ideas and then it turned into a standard whine thread and lost all the merit you made in the first bit... if the last sentences weren't written, you wouldn't have opened yourself up to trolling.. but I suspect that's what you'll get from now on....

gav00 #5 Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 7996 battles

Im not supporting their stupidly outdated view on game engines, but i can say that it does take quite a few years to develop an engine

Homer_J #6 Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:08 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28767 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Lets see you stop.

Edited by Homer_J, 27 September 2017 - 12:08 AM.

Warzey #7 Posted 27 September 2017 - 02:45 AM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 57073 battles

View PostHinka, on 26 September 2017 - 09:50 PM, said:

Why did you even bother opening the thread. You say that you don't care about arguments in favor of WG, yet you failed to bring any arguments in your OP, everything you wrote feels empty. 

If you're referring to Havoc when we talk about new engine then you should know that WG scraped the whole thing and made an announcement about it.

MM that used to be rigged is now even more rigged, it's rigged how exactly? I must admit, that is a top notch argument right there. 

Right, so WG should only introduce premiums that are a worse than standard tanks or stop introducing them all together. Because you know, if you're going to pay 40 eur for a pixel tank it better be crap. 

Arty is killing game how exactly? It's killing the game because you said so? Again, top notch arguments. 

Rendering system is fail how exactly? 

I personally am not a fan of lane maps, but people generally like them. Just look at the random battles, most of the players will chose a corridor part of the map rather than the more open part. Besides, when we had more open maps people were crying about invisible TDs and no arty cover. 

New game modes.... right... which ones? What's wrong with them? 

This game is so bad it's the best arcade tank game on the market. The reason people play this game is because it's the best one out there. Why the hell would anyone give up this game for an inferior one?

"We" don't care how nice tanks look? First off, you don't get to speak for other people and second, why would people not care about nicer graphics? 

So, WG should only focus on updates that you like? Obviously the stuff that you like is the best for the game and all of its players. 

How badly are they treating the community? Do you speak Russian by any chance?

Jigabachi #8 Posted 27 September 2017 - 03:21 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

They clearly stated that the plans around the new engine are on ice for now. 

Block Quote

How is it "rigged"? Do you even understand what that word means?

Block Quote

No, they aren't killing the game. The rework was good. They just have to fix a few balancing issues.

Block Quote

How so?

Jethro_Grey #9 Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4302 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

I'm glad that after all these years, someone finally stood up and talked about all the issues this game has.

The fear of retaliation caused a numbing silence that did not benefit this pleasant community at all.

With all the lengthy paragraphs that explain the issues in detail and the very detailed solutions to each and every issue, the pro and con arguments, all WG has to do is implement the suggested solutions and call it a day.

Great work there, and if we continue to speak up and do not fear the oppressors from the east, we'll someday have a democracy based gamedevelopment where every voice matters. 

#EveryVoiceMatters #Stop!InTheNameOfLove

Edited by Jethro_Grey, 27 September 2017 - 12:23 PM.

Kozzy #10 Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:35 PM

Major

• Player
  • 38855 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2
The only window lickers I see here are the pancakes who say how much they hate something and yet still involve themselves in that thing,  If it's so bad, then stop playing, no one will miss you, no one will care.

jabster #11 Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:43 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12537 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostKozzy, on 27 September 2017 - 11:35 AM, said:

The only window lickers I see here are the pancakes who say how much they hate something and yet still involve themselves in that thing,  If it's so bad, then stop playing, no one will miss you, no one will care.

I also liked the implication of I'm only interested in responses that agree with me.

Jethro_Grey #12 Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4302 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

View Postjabster, on 27 September 2017 - 12:43 PM, said:

I also liked the implication of I'm only interested in responses that agree with me.

Well, if you want to be heard, you have to shut up silence the opposition first.

That's how democracy works after all, right?

Edited by Jethro_Grey, 27 September 2017 - 12:46 PM.

Kozzy #13 Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:50 PM

Major

• Player
  • 38855 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2

View PostJigabachi, on 27 September 2017 - 02:21 AM, said:

How is it "rigged"? Do you even understand what that word means?

In my time on these forums I have become increasingly confident I could accurately gauge a person's intelligence purely by their use (misuse) of the word 'rigged'.

View Postjabster, on 27 September 2017 - 11:43 AM, said:

Seems to be a theme with these nutjobs.  Flat-Earthers, climate change deniers, Scientologists and 'WoT rigged believers' all have this militant distain for those that don't believe their inane ramblings...

Edited by Daxeno, 27 September 2017 - 02:44 PM.

Vanezza #14 Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:01 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 38450 battles

View PostKozzy, on 27 September 2017 - 12:35 PM, said:

Its very TRUE

Anyone who does not like the game could leave. And if every day leave hundreds or thousands of players, who WINS?

YOU or leavers? I think the leavers wins - no bad game, no bad attidude players like you, no bad game company and no spending more time and money

And with whom do you play this game? Soon WG unites EU1 and EU2. 

atlasapl #15 Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:04 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3225 battles

1) Just because people disagree with your vision of reality, doesnt mean they are 'window licker's'

2) If WoT is so broke, why are you still here?

ramram70 #16 Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8526 battles

View PostKozzy, on 27 September 2017 - 01:50 PM, said:

In mine time on these forums I have become increasingly confident I could accurately gauge a person's intelligence purely by their use (misuse) of the word 'rigged'.

I know I misused it until I found out it isn't a synonym to the word "broken".

verb

To prearrange or tamper with a result or process; fix: Prizefights or horse-races have been rigged (1930s+)

MM is not rigged, it's broken.

Edited by ramram70, 27 September 2017 - 01:13 PM.

b0d #17 Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:28 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 20080 battles

View PostHinka, on 26 September 2017 - 09:50 PM, said:

- you did not add a new game engine as you promised quite a while ago agree

- the matchmaking fix is a joke since the game is rigged now more than ever agree

- the artie issue still has not been addressed (no guys, arties are still killing the game)  nerf stopped me playing arty BORING TOOTHLESS ARTY

- the rendering system after all these years is still a big fail agree

- maps are a total joke, they are just lanes, and actually look like a 5 year old designed them agree

- new game modes are a fail  agree

malachi6 #18 Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:35 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 49918 battles

Suggestion:   an idea or plan put forward for consideration.

Complain: express dissatisfaction or annoyance about something.

One is fair enough.  Without the other.  One may as well be a "five year old".

Edit: qpranger likes this guy.  it's like a seal of disapproval. 

Edited by malachi6, 27 September 2017 - 01:50 PM.

Kozzy #19 Posted 27 September 2017 - 02:46 PM

Major

• Player
  • 38855 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2

View PostVanezza, on 27 September 2017 - 12:01 PM, said:

Its very TRUE

Anyone who does not like the game could leave. And if every day leave hundreds or thousands of players, who WINS?

YOU or leavers? I think the leavers wins - no bad game, no bad attidude players like you, no bad game company and no spending more time and money

And with whom do you play this game? Soon WG unites EU1 and EU2. 

But they don't.  WG is a hugely successful and wealthy company.  The head of WG is one of only a few billionnaires from the computer game industry, WoT is STILL one of the most profitable games in the world.  No matter how many people cry and say "WoT is losing players, WG will crash and burn" WG are still rolling around on piles of cash.

People have being calling the end for WoT for years... sure it WILL happen eventaully but not because people like you say so lol.

View Postramram70, on 27 September 2017 - 12:08 PM, said:

I know I misused it until I found out it isn't a synonym to the word "broken".

verb

To prearrange or tamper with a result or process; fix: Prizefights or horse-races have been rigged (1930s+)

More people need to understand the meaning of the word.

Not many people will argue without you about the MM being broken, it's in a pretty bad state right now and I would love WG to address this ASAP.

Homer_J #20 Posted 27 September 2017 - 03:52 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28767 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postramram70, on 27 September 2017 - 01:08 PM, said:

Broken would suggest it is not working as it was intended to.

Just because it does not pander to your every whim does not mean it is not working as intended.  It forms battles with teams made according to it's rules, in that sense it works perfectly well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users