war gaming historian caught lying in youtube video

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

coolmeltdown #1 Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:11 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41069 battles

Can someone please explain to me why this clown (yuriy bahurin) a historian payed by wargaming is lying about ww2??

and he is a clowm if he thinks any none russian believes him!..

check 1:54 into the video

https://www.youtube....h?v=i1YcekJ-4Kk

this clown is claiming that the 2nd world war started for russia in 1941, he seems for forget, hitler and hes buddy stalin attacked poland together in 1939,

and each got 50% of poland... why is wargamign activly spreading these false inaccurate lies???, yuriy bahurin is a liar!!!!...

is this the normal lie for russians?, is this normal to forge and fake history like this???

is it normal to spread false information like this??? i dont think so, and i take great offence to this!..

apperntly this video was never ment for europeans to watch but made for asian and russian market!., 

cause we europeans know better!..

https://en.wikipedia...asion_of_Poland

The Soviet invasion of Poland was a Soviet military operation that started without a formal declaration of war on 17 September 1939. On that morning, 16 days after Germany invaded Poland from the west, the Soviet Union invaded Poland from the east.

The invasion and the battle lasted for the following 20 days and ended on 6 October 1939 with the two-way division and annexation of the entire territory of the Second Polish Republic by both Germany and the Soviet Union. The joint German-Soviet invasion of Poland was secretly agreed to in the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, signed on 23 August 1939.

does anyone of wargaming wish to reply to this, or are u now just gonna delete this topic ,

and try rubbing it under the carpet like your trying to sweep historical facts under the carpet???

K_A #2 Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:37 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13641 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
I suspect deletion will soon occur. And yes, it is normal for Russians to make themselves look good regarding historical context. In December 1939 they attacked Finland unprovoked in a war that lasted 100 days and resulted in 25,000 dead Finns, almost 200,000 dead Russians and large amounts of land taken by Russia. In Russian history books that was glanced off completely by saying it was "minor border disputes". Even the supposed reason for the war, that Finland had fired artillery shells into Russia (despite the fact that Finland didn't even have a single artillery in that sector of border), was maintained all the way until in the 90's finally Russia admitted to having fabricated the whole story just to get a reason to attack.

Kerr17 #3 Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11167 battles
  • [MARAS] MARAS

I read an article somewhere that only ~40% of russians know about molotov-ribentrov pact, because propaganda of kremlin works well. They deny it and falsify news, like they always did. 

Grand_Moff_Tano #4 Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:40 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 1762 battles
  • [BC28] BC28
It depends on how you look at it, in terms of perspective he is correct that Russia has entered the war in 1941, that can be perceived as the point Russia entered World War II, even though they had participated in 1939 with the invasion of Poland.

Eaglax #5 Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:53 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18992 battles

Soviets didn't enter WW2 in 1939. They had their own separate war with Poland, and no one cared about it, otherwise UK and France would have declared war. Same story with Finland. Sowjets started a separate war with them shortly after the Poland invasion, but yet again, they didn't enter WW2 because no one cared about it and no party of the WW2 allied with Finland.

So yes, he is right when he says that the 2nd world war started for them in 1941.

K_A #6 Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:57 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13641 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostEaglax, on 28 September 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

Soviets didn't enter WW2 in 1939. They had their own separate war with Poland, and no one cared about it, otherwise UK and France would have declared war. Same story with Finland. Sowjets started a separate war with them shortly after the Poland invasion, but yet again, they didn't enter WW2 because no one cared about it and no party of the WW2 allied with Finland.

So yes, he is right when he says that the 2nd world war started for them in 1941.

That is true in a sense. After all Germany invading large parts of Czechoslovakia in March 1939 isn't counted as WWII either, it was more just a prelude of what was to come.

Grand_Moff_Tano #7 Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 1762 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

View PostK_A, on 28 September 2017 - 12:57 PM, said:

That is true in a sense. After all Germany invading large parts of Czechoslovakia in March 1939 isn't counted as WWII either, it was more just a prelude of what was to come.

Even the War in China doesn't count for Japan entering the war in 1937 when it started, they entered the war, along with America, in 1941.

coolmeltdown #8 Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:28 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41069 battles

i find it discusting hwo wot is lying to people in videos trying to spread their false history infact lying about history to clean their own backyard..

Hitler and stalin were buddies, both ruthless dictators, and now the russians pretend it never happend... and world of tanks, is doing its best to help them do this!!!

i see a ad for world of tanks on the tv, i contacted the tv company responsible for this, i told them, listen guys, these wot guys are russian liars, and i show them this clip they say they woudl discuss pulling their ads from tv... dont know what happend afterwards.. but they were shocked as iam...

i stopped buying stuff from wot... cause iam not gonna pay anyone who is so ruthlessly a LIAR!!! and wot are LIARS!!! dirtbag liars who forge history!!!!

and they dont deny it, nor confirm it...scumbags!! iam really upset!!!, this does not go down very well... iam having a hard time accepting this from a company like wargaming. i think a retification and a excuse are in order!!!.. cause this is a scumbag move!!! you cannot change history just because u dont like what happend!!!!

that is insane!!!

coolmeltdown #9 Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41069 battles

View PostEaglax, on 28 September 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

do you have a hard time reading english or something???

==============

The Soviet invasion of Poland was a Soviet military operation that started without a formal declaration of war on 17 September 1939. On that morning, 16 days after Germany invaded Poland from the west, the Soviet Union invaded Poland from the east.

The invasion and the battle lasted for the following 20 days and ended on 6 October 1939 with the two-way division and annexation of the entire territory of the Second Polish Republic by both Germany and the Soviet Union. The joint German-Soviet invasion of Poland was secretly agreed to in the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, signed on 23 August 1939.

====================

Grand_Moff_Tano #10 Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 1762 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

View Postcoolmeltdown, on 18 October 2017 - 10:29 PM, said:

==============

====================

And it still doesn't count as Russia joining the war, as neither France nor Britain made any formal declaration of such against Russia.

Edited by Chipmunk_of_Vengeance, 18 October 2017 - 11:39 PM.

Eaglax #11 Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:47 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18992 battles

View Postcoolmeltdown, on 19 October 2017 - 12:29 AM, said:

==============

====================

do YOU have problems with reading? Did you even try to read what I said earlier?

where does it particularly say that the Soviet union joined the 2WW? It only says that they attacked Poland. Where is it stated that they joined the WW2 with this attack?

AGAIN, the soviets had their own war with Poland, just like they had with Finland. Or would you say Finland joined the 2WW 1939? I don't think so. Same story with Japan and China, Japan was in a war with China since 1937, but they did join the WW2 with their attack on Pearl Harbor 1941, and not a day earlier.

Furthermore, after the attack on Poland, who where the Soviets in war with? Neither the allies nor the axis, so how are they in the 2WW at that point, if they are not in an actual war with the main participants and more importantly, if they are not in a war with the allies of Poland? ==>> they had a separate war with Poland, get over it. ( ironically, after the german attack on the SU, the Soviets were allied with the former allies of Poland)

And AGAIN, it is correct that the Soviets joined the 2WW with the German attack on them.

So stop being but hurt about a stupid formality, no one tries to dimmish the crimes the Soviet union committed, including the attack on Poland (at least not here :))

Besides Wikipedia is not a valid source for a serious discussion...

Edited by Eaglax, 19 October 2017 - 09:43 AM.

250swb #12 Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:50 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 22605 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
WWII only started when the British government said 'Go!', anything before that was something else.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users