Jump to content


Foch B


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Laiskamato #1 Posted 28 September 2017 - 07:21 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45943 battles
  • 362
  • [KYS] KYS
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014


K_A #2 Posted 28 September 2017 - 07:22 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13641 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

And the purpose of this thread is...? :confused:

 

At least it doesn't have crazy 400+ pen and the "oh yea I'll just clip this tier 10 heavy I'll be right back with you in a second" potential.



Homer_J #3 Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:20 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • 30,124
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

If it was that great then wouldn't ranked be full of them?

 

I've seen more Foch 155 in ranked than Foch b.



Spurtung #4 Posted 29 September 2017 - 06:29 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 63853 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostHomer_J, on 28 September 2017 - 09:20 PM, said:

If it was that great then wouldn't ranked be full of them?

Clueless people were crying about it being the next WT E100, that's all.



Jigabachi #5 Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:17 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17935 battles
  • 19,100
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostK_A, on 28 September 2017 - 07:22 PM, said:

And the purpose of this thread is...? 

Whining. Whenever that guy starts a thread it's always whining or talking random BS.

You know... things that depressive angels in black clothes do, when they are chained to a game they don't like. 



Lord_Edge #6 Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:26 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5987 battles
  • 834
  • Member since:
    11-26-2016

View PostK_A, on 28 September 2017 - 07:22 PM, said:

At least it doesn't have crazy 400+ pen and the "oh yea I'll just clip this tier 10 heavy I'll be right back with you in a second" potential.

Well, you're half right XD



Ze_HOFF_fverhoef #7 Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:27 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 15159 battles
  • 3,136
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

Well.... it is an annoying tank. Especially when driven by suicidal drivers that click your tier 8 tank away in several seconds at the cost of them also dying. 

Not OP, but definitely annoying the hell out of me.

 

Besides that, the OP could have put a little more effort into his post.



IncandescentGerbil #8 Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:25 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35679 battles
  • 1,443
  • Member since:
    11-24-2015

View PostHomer_J, on 28 September 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

If it was that great then wouldn't ranked be full of them?

 

I've seen more Foch 155 in ranked than Foch b.

I sold my Foch B but kept the 155, which is simply more fun. I did well (for me) in the B, but 9/10 games were frustrating, expensive, and tedious to play.



Cobra6 #9 Posted 29 September 2017 - 12:43 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,772
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Don't worry, the Foch B will bounce 2-3 shots per clip even on T8 heavy tanks so you're fine.

 

My stats in it so far:

Foch B - 3000 avg Dam - 57% wr - 2700wn8 avg

T110E4 - 3300 avg Dam - 65% wr - 2700wn8 avg

Foch(155) - 3000 avg Dam - 62% wr - 2700wn8 avg (before nerfbat)

 

So both the T110E4 and Foch B seem to be overpowered according to the logic employed by some.

 

Cobra 6


Edited by Cobra6, 29 September 2017 - 12:46 PM.


anonym_YNch2j0j5oJ9 #10 Posted 29 September 2017 - 12:54 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 689
  • Member since:
    09-24-2018

View PostK_A, on 28 September 2017 - 08:22 PM, said:

And the purpose of this thread is...? :confused:

 

At least it doesn't have crazy 400+ pen and the "oh yea I'll just clip this tier 10 heavy I'll be right back with you in a second" potential.

 

Tell that to an IS7. 248~ or whatever pen is more than enough to kill a bad is7 player

anonym_YNch2j0j5oJ9 #11 Posted 29 September 2017 - 12:57 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 689
  • Member since:
    09-24-2018

View PostCobra6, on 29 September 2017 - 01:43 PM, said:

Don't worry, the Foch B will bounce 2-3 shots per clip even on T8 heavy tanks so you're fine.

 

My stats in it so far:

Foch B - 3000 avg Dam - 57% wr - 2700wn8 avg

T110E4 - 3300 avg Dam - 65% wr - 2700wn8 avg

Foch(155) - 3000 avg Dam - 62% wr - 2700wn8 avg (before nerfbat)

 

So both the T110E4 and Foch B seem to be overpowered according to the logic employed by some.

 

Cobra 6

 

You do realize that you only have 20 battles in the E4, and only 21 battles in FochB.. right? You can't look at stats from barely ANY games, u need at least 200~ battles in each tank...

RandomBlank #12 Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:13 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10346 battles
  • 703
  • Member since:
    08-12-2013
Foch you all.

Laiskamato #13 Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:49 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45943 battles
  • 362
  • [KYS] KYS
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

View PostZe_HOFF_fverhoef, on 29 September 2017 - 10:27 AM, said:

Well.... it is an annoying tank. Especially when driven by suicidal drivers that click your tier 8 tank away in several seconds at the cost of them also dying. 

Not OP, but definitely annoying the hell out of me.

 

Besides that, the OP could have put a little more effort into his post.

 

This is exactly what i am talking about.

Those 1 clip players who is only aim to get that one clip away wasting my game and his / hers own.

 

Who ever at WG thought this was a good idea needs to get his head checked...

 


Edited by Laiskamato, 29 September 2017 - 03:50 PM.


250swb #14 Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:40 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 22687 battles
  • 5,077
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

I think that what you are all compaining about is a TD that doesn't need to camp and can be an assault tank. So which is it, camp and  get complaints about TD's camping or don't camp in the Foch B and still get complaints? You guys need to prioritise what you whine about.



DaSmith #15 Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:09 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 45997 battles
  • 189
  • Member since:
    01-21-2012
Here we go again, mindless sheep crying about FochB without having played it themselves and knowing how much it can suck.

Asklepi0s #16 Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:18 AM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 6902 battles
  • 846
  • Member since:
    01-23-2017

 


This thread has been closed by the moderation team due to rule violation in opening post.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users