Wargamming Says present in the first Gaming Event of my city!

Events Portugal Chaves esportschaves esports

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

gnutux #1 Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:18 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3041 battles

Hello friends, in the last Wednesday I read an article on the regional journal of my city ( a little North-East city of Portugal)  a new that inform people about one Gaming Event, in fact the first event of any time in this region!

And WoT is present! Amazing, the event will be happen on 14 (fourteen) and 15 (fifteen) of October, and the organization team offer all you need for your stay in the event,  here in the city.

Each team will have, free of charge, access to a local prepared for the event days the local receive all participants and acts and have good conditions for this type of events with  WC, Sleeping  local ...

The city is very beautyful I think, so you also have the opportunity to know and visit our historic monuments in the city because the local of event is  near at the central historic of the city, and obviously with many restaurants, commerce, or antique houses. You can spend some of your time to see the remote legacy of romans and see directly the Thermal water and maybe take a cup of this thermal water !!! hot but good!  All of this with a tour on the old streets of the city. Also you have easy access to  transport terminals like Bus.

In the city you have the opportunity to discover some gastronomic products like Pastel de Chaves, or our Presunto or maybe one good piece of meat (vitela, cabrito) hummmm I'm hungry ....

You can visit main Web page of event here → https://www.esportschaves.com/

Remember that you can participate , if you do an inscription of a team to the events or you simply can arrive at the city to see the event as public , the access to event as public / spectators is also free of charge!

So, start the engine , choose your target , put a mark on the map... yes is Chaves ... is here, Wargamming also ...

Welcome .

Short video of Chaves city if you want to see a preview of the city .

Thanks for Wargamming to the support.

If you desire you can see the event on this channel on the days of the event → Channel youtube

Edited by gnutux, 29 September 2017 - 02:30 AM.

Also tagged with Events, Portugal, Chaves, esportschaves, esports

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users