hall of fame beta hall of fame statistics

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

redblast #1 Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:08 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 46190 battles
  • [G-ON] G-ON

First of all..  I don't like it.. Really don't like it.. it's difficult and hard to use.. why you even bother with this thing... WG could just buy XVM and that could be the end of it.. Now some suggestions 

1. There is no option to see all my tanks in garage and see how I played with them  and compare them.. let's say I want to compare my tier10 heavies in the last 1k battles .. there is no way to see that.. instead.. I have to go and select every single tank and click on it..  We need lists, values, dmg blocked, dmg, etc, etc on every tank.. averages , highest values .. things like that.. and then compare with other players.. 

2, Why even split it in 2 categories? awards and tanks?  but if you really must.. you need to make a clear distinction between the 2 and insert even graphs with evolution over a period of time, how did you improve.. how did you regress ...  I use noobmeter . com to se stats over time... you could inspire yourself from there.. and graphs are really easy to make

I'm still looking will be back with more suggestions 

Geno1isme #2 Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:47 AM

General

• Player
  • 43321 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

Well, my impression is that this Hall of Fame thing is not intendend to actually provide you with real feedback for your perfomance. Instead the focus is apparently to push you to play specific tanks just so you even get any ranking information (e.g. I mostly just grind through the lines, so most tanks don't even get to 200+ battles since 2014 or 50 battles/month). And once you have a rank "motivate" you to compete for the top ranking positions each month. To me that's the only way those monthly reports (and listing the current month rather than overall as default) make any sense.

Also tagged with hall of fame, beta, hall, of, fame, statistics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users