Light tanks and premium tanks

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Casepro #1 Posted 29 September 2017 - 12:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6655 battles
  • [U-WOT] U-WOT

First I would like to say I feel your resent and upcoming changes to be game have been perfect in my opinion. British medium tanks for the most part on you next patch very much needed. So thank you wargaming on this.

1. Premium tanks, 
I would really love to see a British heavy tank available to buy in your shop if only for a limit time as I want to work on my British heavy line but no premium tank to help train my crew.

2. Loving my light tanks at the moment but still unsure of there real roll as mediums have better view range and better everything really apart from movement. So I suggest buffing slightly damage per minute especially they tied10 Chinese light tank and decreasing the view range of all medium tanks so the light tanks roll is more apparent.

3. Have you removed grand battles not seen one yet in over 30 games?

Kind Regards 
J

arthurwellsley #2 Posted 29 September 2017 - 12:31 PM

Major

• Player
  • 51256 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View PostCasepro, on 29 September 2017 - 11:24 AM, said:

First I would like to say I feel your resent and upcoming changes to be game have been perfect in my opinion. British medium tanks for the most part on you next patch very much needed. So thank you wargaming on this.

1. Premium tanks, 
I would really love to see a British heavy tank available to buy in your shop if only for a limit time as I want to work on my British heavy line but no premium tank to help train my crew.

2. Loving my light tanks at the moment but still unsure of there real roll as mediums have better view range and better everything really apart from movement. So I suggest buffing slightly damage per minute especially they tied10 Chinese light tank and decreasing the view range of all medium tanks so the light tanks roll is more apparent.

3. Have you removed grand battles not seen one yet in over 30 games?

Kind Regards 
J

(a) Hello Casepro and welcome to the forums.

(b) New British Premium heavy is on super test, and thus may appear in the game sometime soonTM. It's called Caenarvon AX;

(c.) Light tanks at tier X went through various iterations on supertest, and common test before finally hitting the main server. Most players agree that the tier X lights are not good. Mainly this is due to WG not wanting them to be able to long distance snipe. But contrary to your view most players want their view range buffed not their alpha damage.

(d) GB are still there but only if you play tier X. Even then more tend to happen in the evening when the pool of tier X players is greater. At the moment with Ranked Battles being played that sucks many tier X tanks out of the queue for Grand Battles.

Rati_Festa #3 Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 41359 battles

On the view range issue, I noticed last night that my tier 7 Type 62 has better view range than my tier10 T-100, they have both got the same setup in crew and equipment ( pure scouts ). I know the Type 62 wasn't nerfed in the recent changes, but I wasn't expecting to see a difference of that magnitude with a t-10 tank that is basically designed to be a pure spotter vs a t7 'allrounder' in the Type 62.

The spotting mechanics are in a bit of a mess if that is how WG intend to leave them. Reducing the meds view ranges wouldn't resolve the gap between the two tanks in my example... its plainly wrong that a tank a whole 3 tiers below can out spot the 'pinnacle' of light tanks.

Surely the t10 Lights should have been aligned to the maximum of all the predecessors? It's like giving the Tiger P a thicker frontal armour than a Maus.

Casepro #4 Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6655 battles
  • [U-WOT] U-WOT

I have just heard that wargaming have a scrapt the British medium tanks buff.

if this is true I’m very disappointed as they are all extremely under armoured. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users