Jump to content


[edited]BUFF CREDIT EARNINGS!


  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Prowler_DK #1 Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:38 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 86818 battles
  • 69
  • [-NFD-] -NFD-
  • Member since:
    11-11-2013

played >70 battles today - only in primium vehicles on standard account - [edited]DIDENT EARN SHITE!

Even standard tanks like IS-3 - which i used to do ok creditwise is MAJOR FUCKED UP.

 

Im NOT PAYING a penny more. Why the hell would i buy a prem. tank and dont have credit on plus side?

 

WG - its over. NOT buying anymore stuff in ur shop.

 

IM SO PIZZED!



K_A #2 Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:38 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13566 battles
  • 4,656
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
Pro tip: git gud :trollface:

ExclamationMark #3 Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:43 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16679 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013
WHAT? AN F2P PLAYER NOT MAKING CREDITS IN A NORMAL TANK?!?!?!?!?! 

Jigabachi #4 Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:45 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17753 battles
  • 17,642
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

Play better, spend less money on premammo and consumables. Simples.

Or maybe that's just the desperate try of your computer to motivate you to actually go outside more instead of being glued behind your computer for over SEVEN HOURS every single day...



Gangerr #5 Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:51 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19871 battles
  • 572
  • Member since:
    03-19-2011
We need more information...  do you use gold ammo, premium comsumables?  even with lowe tank, if you use premium first aid, repair kits etc and fire gold shells all the time, you soon be in minus credits.

Shivva #6 Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:55 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29175 battles
  • 1,909
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G
  • Member since:
    05-20-2012

View PostProwler_DK, on 29 September 2017 - 08:38 PM, said:

played >70 battles today - only in primium vehicles on standard account - [edited]DIDENT EARN SHITE!

Even standard tanks like IS-3 - which i used to do ok creditwise is MAJOR FUCKED UP.

 

Im NOT PAYING a penny more. Why the hell would i buy a prem. tank and dont have credit on plus side?

 

WG - its over. NOT buying anymore stuff in ur shop.

 

IM SO PIZZED!

 

Ok, I'm trusting you here....there is a secret way to increase your credits per game. Only some players know about this so keep it to yourself. Apparently if you are not completely garbage in games and actually manage to pen a handful of shots each game then you'll actually make a profit. I know it sounds like cheating or a hack but it's not. All you have to do is be less garbage.

 

ps....you are very welcome.


Edited by Shivva, 29 September 2017 - 09:56 PM.


RinTin_NL #7 Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:58 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 14484 battles
  • 660
  • Member since:
    08-08-2014
Buy a premium account or premium tank, thats the purpose of this game! :justwait:

Edited by RinTin_NL, 29 September 2017 - 09:58 PM.


Erwin_Von_Braun #8 Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:03 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 36109 battles
  • 3,922
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostProwler_DK, on 29 September 2017 - 08:38 PM, said:

played >70 battles today - only in primium vehicles on standard account - [edited]DIDENT EARN SHITE!

Even standard tanks like IS-3 - which i used to do ok creditwise is MAJOR FUCKED UP.

 

Im NOT PAYING a penny more. Why the hell would i buy a prem. tank and dont have credit on plus side?

 

WG - its over. NOT buying anymore stuff in ur shop.

 

IM SO PIZZED!

 

Prem ammo spam?

Prem consumables?

Try playing WITHOUT them.



Dr_Oolen #9 Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:17 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20231 battles
  • 1,474
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

Well, people might be laughing. But it definitely is becoming an issue. I basically didnt play randoms for 2 years, started playing some last month. Found out that im losing money playing t9 tanks (some of them) on a premium which never was the case 2+ years ago. Simply because these days if one wants to be able to do as well as 2+ years ago, gold spam is simply inevitable. So yes, as a matter of fact, the credit earnings have become relatively worse over time. It used to be possible to play any t9/10 tank on premium account, tryhard and still be making money. Now, tryharding and making money on t9/10 is only possible with "very few" tanks that dont need to spam gold due to high pen and good gun handling combo. The issue is obviously made much worse by existence of all the XP personal reserves and comparative lack of credit reserves, so one finds himself unlocking more tanks and more often than before while having less money than before.

 

Basically all credit earnings could easily by increased by 25% and it would probably work about the same as it was those 3 years ago. And it would hardly make prem account less desirable.


Edited by Dr_Oolen, 29 September 2017 - 10:18 PM.


DrakeDragon89 #10 Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:54 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9766 battles
  • 23
  • [RUSS] RUSS
  • Member since:
    05-05-2017

View PostJigabachi, on 29 September 2017 - 09:45 PM, said:

Play better, spend less money on premammo and consumables. Simples.

Or maybe that's just the desperate try of your computer to motivate you to actually go outside more instead of being glued behind your computer for over SEVEN HOURS every single day...

 

 

You know you reminded me of my mother :P But then my response was, "but mom outside is dangerous i could die!" xD



speedphlux #11 Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:00 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42006 battles
  • 1,665
  • [TZAR] TZAR
  • Member since:
    01-28-2011
Without Premium I was making 30-40k with Tier 8 Premium tanks easly. Heck, I even made profit on some Tier 10 games when I actually preformed good. And if I ever feel like I'm rusty or not with the right head for WoT, but still wanna play it, I just drop to Tier 5 or 6 and ... Molest thy midgets ! You know, the usual - T67, Hellcat, Type 64, KV-2 and Skoda T-25.

Ilknur_Ibryam #12 Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:35 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10926 battles
  • 157
  • Member since:
    03-28-2016
Yep the credit loss is amazing. I am able to break even at t8, but t9 I lose money. t10 I have only BC and I rarely play as it means erm ... losing tons of credits.

Enforcer1975 #13 Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:35 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 18429 battles
  • 9,850
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014
Weird...the worst earnings i had was almost 8k credits for only 1269 damage done and nothing else, no assist no nothing....you must be doing somethign wrong.

View PostIlknur_Ibryam, on 29 September 2017 - 11:35 PM, said:

Yep the credit loss is amazing. I am able to break even at t8, but t9 I lose money. t10 I have only BC and I rarely play as it means erm ... losing tons of credits.

 

Well it's understandable that players lose credits when they don't perform well especially in tanks from tier 8 and above, some lose credits regularly even in tier 7 tanks. Only the best players can actually make credits in tier 9 and 10 tanks.

 


Edited by Enforcer1975, 30 September 2017 - 12:35 AM.


Junglist_ #14 Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:43 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35132 battles
  • 1,299
  • Member since:
    06-17-2013
The whole new MM template and it preferring 3/5/7 causing some tiers to be bottom tier most of the time while WG lying about how everything is fine does look like it was a bussines decision in order to lower the earnings. But yeah no definitely it's you so git gud and GL making money with tier 8 tank in tier 10 match aka tier 8s natural habitat. /S

Pansenmann #15 Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:43 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33273 battles
  • 12,043
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

what?

I see no problem there with credit earnings.

get yourself a fort knox package**

or

 

 

 

**limitations might apply


Edited by Pansenmann, 30 September 2017 - 07:25 AM.


Spurtung #16 Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:02 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 60137 battles
  • 5,514
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostProwler_DK, on 29 September 2017 - 10:38 PM, said:

played >70 battles today - only in primium vehicles on standard account - [edited]DIDENT EARN SHITE!

Even standard tanks like IS-3 - which i used to do ok creditwise is MAJOR FUCKED UP.

 

Im NOT PAYING a penny more. Why the hell would i buy a prem. tank and dont have credit on plus side?

 

WG - its over. NOT buying anymore stuff in ur shop.

 

IM SO PIZZED!

 

Don't buy premium tanks, total waste of money and takes forever to make credits.

Skip all that work and go straight for this.


Edited by Spurtung, 30 September 2017 - 01:08 AM.


ExclamationMark #17 Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:05 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16679 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013

View PostDr_Oolen, on 29 September 2017 - 10:17 PM, said:

Well, people might be laughing. But it definitely is becoming an issue. I basically didnt play randoms for 2 years, started playing some last month. Found out that im losing money playing t9 tanks (some of them) on a premium which never was the case 2+ years ago. Simply because these days if one wants to be able to do as well as 2+ years ago, gold spam is simply inevitable. So yes, as a matter of fact, the credit earnings have become relatively worse over time. It used to be possible to play any t9/10 tank on premium account, tryhard and still be making money. Now, tryharding and making money on t9/10 is only possible with "very few" tanks that dont need to spam gold due to high pen and good gun handling combo. The issue is obviously made much worse by existence of all the XP personal reserves and comparative lack of credit reserves, so one finds himself unlocking more tanks and more often than before while having less money than before.

 

Basically all credit earnings could easily by increased by 25% and it would probably work about the same as it was those 3 years ago. And it would hardly make prem account less desirable.

 

seems like an l2p issue

RamRaid90 #18 Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:12 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 19683 battles
  • 5,858
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

hmmm...tonight my NET profit is over 600k...

 

from 8 games in skorpion G....

 

Those who play well earn well...

 



Balc0ra #19 Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:53 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 62814 battles
  • 14,431
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
I suspect if you post screens of your "poor" income results. Some one might point out something.. like premium a 43K credit loss on consumables etc as some whiners have. As I don't even run a premium account, and my T26E4 & Lowe can still make credits just fine, even on 2K damage games or less. If not, then play lower tiers. As my even my E25 can make a few 100K fast... as his ammo and repair is next to nothing. Not 20K each like the Lowe. Thus profits might be better at times.

Edited by Balc0ra, 30 September 2017 - 01:54 AM.


Strappster #20 Posted 30 September 2017 - 02:40 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 23609 battles
  • 8,782
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostJigabachi, on 29 September 2017 - 08:45 PM, said:

Or maybe that's just the desperate try of your computer to motivate you to actually go outside more instead of being glued behind your computer for over SEVEN HOURS every single day...

 

Seems unlikely, mine doesn't do that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe it should ... :unsure:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users