• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

HundeWurst #21 Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:10 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 72944 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

You might be onto something here :) .

True especially for the free2play folks that should be rather annoying. However it that going to happen? Nope. That would cut into WGs profits and thats as much of a red alert sign as you can get one. Dont even dare to propose something which would benefit the game but would hurt their profits.

upsetti_spaghetti #22 Posted 02 October 2017 - 05:13 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10605 battles

The problem would be that tier 9-10 is a credit sink, they need that to keep the premium time up and the premium tanks sales. So before they can buff up the credit earning they need another credit sink and I believe there is the problem because you want people to spend that silver and people wont spend it unless they get something valuable in return.

slitth #23 Posted 02 October 2017 - 05:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 12536 battles
  • [AL-EU] AL-EU

I still thing that move cost away from repairs will be a no-go if it's not add somewhere else.

I would suggest adding the cost over to premium ammunition and consumables.

Maybe even increasing the cost of artillery normal ammunition.

That way you are rewarded for using more skill and less premium and still not punished in form of a high repair bill for playing a bit more aggressive

brumbarr #24 Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:13 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38626 battles

View Postslitth, on 02 October 2017 - 05:35 PM, said:

I still thing that move cost away from repairs will be a no-go if it's not add somewhere else.

I would suggest adding the cost over to premium ammunition and consumables.

Maybe even increasing the cost of artillery normal ammunition.

That way you are rewarded for using more skill and less premium and still not punished in form of a high repair bill for playing a bit more aggressive

Almost all posters didnt read the OP.

Moving cost away from repairs doenst mean removing it, it means moving it to another aspect.  Read the OP again...

slitth #25 Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 12536 battles
  • [AL-EU] AL-EU

View Postbrumbarr, on 02 October 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

Almost all posters didnt read the OP.

Moving cost away from repairs doenst mean removing it, it means moving it to another aspect.  Read the OP again...

Ok, let me rephrase my feedback.

Exchange the repair cost for a flat cost per battle will deprive the game of a credit sink.

That will deprive WG of income.

To make up for this, some of the cost of the other credit sinks could be increased to compensate.

Something that is nice to have, but not always a must. Like premium ammunition and consumables.

Edited by slitth, 02 October 2017 - 06:55 PM.

jabster #26 Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:14 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12622 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postslitth, on 02 October 2017 - 05:53 PM, said:

Ok, let me rephrase my feedback.

Exchange the repair cost for a flat cost per battle will deprive the game of a credit sink.

That will deprive WG of income.

To make up for this, some of the cost of the other credit sinks could be increased to compensate.

Something that is nice to have, but not always a must. Like premium ammunition and consumables.

The OP explicitly says reducing repair cost not removing it. It also says that overall credit income wouldn’t be changed.

Gremlin182 #27 Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:20 PM

General

• Player
  • 52552 battles

If you are planning changes reward players more for what they do and less for just being there.

Spotting damaging and kills capping and so on to give a greater reward whether the game ends up win lose or draw.

At the same time less of a reward for turning up and doing nothing even it the game ends in a win

Also tagged with Suggestion, Economy, Repair costs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users