Below 45% winratio, yet i'm an excellent player. I must just be very unlucky!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

SuperLowIQplayer #1 Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 405 battles

Why do I have below 45% winratio? It doesn't make any sense. Yeah yeah I know what my nick is but that is meant to be satirical, not a real mental trait of mine, and let's be truthful here, an actual person with lower IQ would not have enough self awareness for such a satirical self reflection. You can see indications of my superior self aware satirical self reflection in prior threads that I've made such as this : http://forum.worldof...#entry14808874  I know this example is very dry and basic, but it was a stark contrast to my actual higher intellectual ability for humor and I just found the contrast between it's low quality to my higher intellect capabilites incredibly amusing. 

The truth is my IQ is pretty high, I have had it tested, even the tester was impressed. And I'm currently studying higher maths and physics, therefore I consider myself to be of high intelligence, I'm an higher intellectual if you will. And with that comes of course that I am better than the vast majority of people, and in this certain case the vast majority of you, the player base of this game. And you, yes you, I'm smarter than you, I know because it's very very unlike that this is read by another higher intellectual such as myself. 

But then how come such a pristine intellect such as mine does not get at least 65% winratio in this game? Well I can only come to the conclusion that I have been extremely unlucky! And this conclusions plausibility is further strengthened by the fact that my sample size of total played games is quite low, I personally believe my higher intellectual capabilities, if I may say so myself, will become apparent very soon. 

But it would be interesting to hear the opinions of perhaps the people of a much more modest yet still valuable intellectual abilities, so what is your opinion?

Edited by SuperLowIQplayer, 01 October 2017 - 03:04 PM.

PayMore #2 Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 23152 battles
Wg just thinks you are a kunt, thats all. Dont think about it

UrQuan #3 Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:46 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19433 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

One of these threads is lying: 'What's your real lifes IQ', posted by SuperLowIQplayer

Honestly, be consistent when you troll, else you get caught out real fast. 

brumbarr #4 Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:48 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38626 battles
Maybe its because you act like an [edited]?
Or maybe because you play like crap?
High IQ doesnt have much to do with how you play this game, this game is about predicting what will happen and situational awereness.

jabster #5 Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12537 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostUrQuan, on 01 October 2017 - 01:46 PM, said:

One of these threads is lying: 'What's your real lifes IQ', posted by SuperLowIQplayer

I have to say that even by the pretty low standards on the forum this is bad.

Shivvering #6 Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:52 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29746 battles

View Postjabster, on 01 October 2017 - 02:49 PM, said:

I have to say that even by the pretty low standards on the forum this is bad.

It's a minimum effort troll.

250swb #7 Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:58 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 22605 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I'm not so sure a high IQ is necessary, playing games or sports in general needs a competitive instinct that isn't covered by IQ, and if you've not got the instinct go and reading an improving book instead.

SuperLowIQplayer #8 Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 405 battles

View PostUrQuan, on 01 October 2017 - 02:46 PM, said:

I believe I have addressed this already. If you would've known how to read properly maybe you'd have caught up to it, but no worries, everyone of every different level of intelligence has a place in this world, I mean the streets wouldn't be clean without any janitors. 

Mimos_A #9 Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23986 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
Just keep making more new accounts until you get one that's destined to be a unicum.

Mike_Mckay #10 Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20329 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

I cant help but flit back and forth between "excellent player" and "405 battles"......

HassenderZerhacker #11 Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:05 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27223 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View Post250swb, on 01 October 2017 - 02:58 PM, said:

I'm not so sure a high IQ is necessary, playing games or sports in general needs a competitive instinct that isn't covered by IQ, and if you've not got the instinct go and reading an improving book instead.

When it comes to IQ, the people who couldn't achieve high marks in IQ tests will invariably say that IQ doesn't measure all the intelligence, that there is "emotional intelligence" (lol) and other frivolities.

I think that's rubbish, because I think the IQ measures very precisely someone's skill at solving IQ tests... ;-)

brumbarr #12 Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:08 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38626 battles

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 01 October 2017 - 03:05 PM, said:

When it comes to IQ, the people who couldn't achieve high marks in IQ tests will invariably say that IQ doesn't measure all the intelligence, that there is "emotional intelligence" (lol) and other frivolities.

I think that's rubbish, because I think the IQ measures very precisely someone's skill at solving IQ tests... ;-)

But the reverse will hapen aswell, people who score high on IQ tests will say its a very good test of someons intelligence.

G01ngToxicCommand0 #13 Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37465 battles

View PostSuperLowIQplayer, on 01 October 2017 - 02:44 PM, said:

Why do I have below 45% winratio? It doesn't make any sense. Yeah yeah I know what my nick is but that is meant to be satirical, not a real mental trait of mine, and let's be truthful here, an actual person with lower IQ would not have enough self awareness for such a satirical self reflection. You can see indications of my superior self aware satirical self reflection in prior threads that I've made such as this : http://forum.worldof...#entry14808874  I know this example is very dry and basic, but it was a stark contrast to my actual higher intellectual ability for humor and I just found the contrast between it's low quality to my higher intellect capabilites incredibly amusing. 

The truth is my IQ is pretty high, I have had it tested, even the tester was impressed. And I'm currently studying higher maths and physics, therefore I consider myself to be of high intelligence, I'm an higher intellectual if you will. And with that comes of course that I am better than the vast majority of people, and in this certain case the vast majority of you, the player base of this game. And you, yes you, I'm smarter than you, I know because it's very very unlike that this is read by another higher intellectual such as myself. 

But then how come such a pristine intellect such as mine does not get at least 65% winratio in this game? Well I can only come to the conclusion that I have been extremely unlucky! And this conclusions plausibility is further strengthened by the fact that my sample size of total played games is quite low, I personally believe my higher intellectual capabilities, if I may say so myself, will become apparent very soon. 

But it would be interesting to hear the opinions of perhaps the people of a much more modest yet still valuable intellectual abilities, so what is your opinion?

Come back when you have played 10k battles then see what your winrate is.

Mike_Mckay #14 Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20329 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 01 October 2017 - 02:05 PM, said:

I agree that the term "emotional intelligence" is kind of comical, but its "nice" to let the ladies have something where they can feel superior to keep them quiet

Common sense on the other hand I do view as a different form of intelligence.

You often find people who are extremely intelligent in an academic or IQ sense but are dumb as a pile of rocks outside of their areas of expertise, similarly you find people who are sharp as a tack but are "dumb" on any academic or IQ scale and the people who straddle both realms don't tend to excel in either

spuriousmonkey #15 Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:20 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 44187 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

View PostSuperLowIQplayer, on 01 October 2017 - 03:44 PM, said:

But then how come such a pristine intellect such as mine does not get at least 65% winratio in this game? Well I can only come to the conclusion that I have been extremely unlucky!

The problem here is that you lack imagination. Your mind can only form one conclusion. I would be worried about the lack of creativity in your thought processes. See a doctor.

fugepilot #16 Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 6097 battles
  • [LAC] LAC

View PostSuperLowIQplayer, on 01 October 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

But then how come such a pristine intellect such as mine does not get at least 65% winratio in this game? Well I can only come to the conclusion that I have been extremely unlucky! And this conclusion's plausibility is further strengthened by the fact that my sample size of total played games is quite low, I personally believe my higher intellectual capabilities, if I may say so myself, will become apparent very soon. 

Fixed for you. :harp:

Edited by fugepilot, 01 October 2017 - 03:34 PM.

VeryRisky #17 Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:39 PM

General

• Player
  • 17357 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
We used to have a better class of forum trolls:(

XOR42 #18 Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16940 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

Firstly, congratulations on such a dire troll thread.

Secondly, If your IQ was as high as you say it is, you would not need to ask this question on the forum. Obvious troll. Royaume-uni, nil points.

Thirdly, intelligence is a force that is tempered by wisdom, which you seem to be bereft of. I like the quote "Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is not a vegetable but a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to add it to fruit salads".

Forthly - who the fook reads the thirdly, let alone the fourth-ly.

Happy trails o7

ZlatanArKung #19 Posted 01 October 2017 - 05:22 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

View PostSuperLowIQplayer, on 01 October 2017 - 02:44 PM, said:

Your so called smartness doesn't compute with your conclusion.

Thus, you are either A: not smart, B: trolling.

Make your pick.

ZlatanArKung #20 Posted 01 October 2017 - 05:25 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

View Postbrumbarr, on 01 October 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

But the reverse will hapen aswell, people who score high on IQ tests will say its a very good test of someons intelligence.

There are still pretty good correlation between high iq and being successful in your field of choice.

But that doesn't mean high iq leads to success or that low iq leads to an unsuccessful career.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users