what can i do with this a$$hole ?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

scorpiontank1 #1 Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:40 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26325 battles
  • [ARG] ARG

like i know reporting him does nothing , wg dont give crapabout it , the automatic TK system is a joke , submitting ticket also does nothing , they will just keep telling you that its automated and no need to send ticket even 

so this dude just decide to shoot me because some how im camping and not helping him even tho im a T.D and i barley just got in the location , im not fast at all , then he drown him self , he dosent even help the team at all , we could have won this if he didnt suicide like that , i did [edited]up in the end but this isnt a post about how i play , but how to get this retard banned , and he was one of the top 3 tier tanks too !!

http://wotreplays.eu...ank1-fv215b_183

qpranger #2 Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:41 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 32010 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
He has reached nirvana, while your journey is only just beginning.

shishx_the_animal #3 Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:43 AM

Colonel

• WGL PRO Player
  • 30885 battles
  • [FAME] FAME
You should open a thread on the forums.

Aikl #4 Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:56 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25262 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

For some reason I've realized that this happens rarely enough that complaining about the weather forecasts is more worthwhile.

This will likely get shut down as 'naming and shaming', but it's not like you did anything wrong. I honestly expected you to literally sit in the back, but nah.

Anyway, the 5A wasn't paying attention and commited to a bad position without any support. Of course he's gonna blame "camping team" for his own mistakes. Quite normal for WoT players who think they're much better than they actually are. This guy isn't terrible, but after 50k games (5000-ish hours played) you'd expect far more.

Oh, on second look he has about 7k games in the B2, SU-76I and FCM-PaK. His performance in high-tier tanks is abysmal. Like, really terrible. His winrate up until 20k battles was almost botlike, then he probably started clubbing in his low-tier tanks to boost it. Now he's playing T10 tanks and blaming his team. :D

Edited by Aikl, 03 October 2017 - 08:56 AM.

scorpiontank1 #5 Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:44 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26325 battles
  • [ARG] ARG

View PostAikl, on 03 October 2017 - 07:56 AM, said:

For some reason I've realized that this happens rarely enough that complaining about the weather forecasts is more worthwhile.

This will likely get shut down as 'naming and shaming', but it's not like you did anything wrong. I honestly expected you to literally sit in the back, but nah.

Anyway, the 5A wasn't paying attention and commited to a bad position without any support. Of course he's gonna blame "camping team" for his own mistakes. Quite normal for WoT players who think they're much better than they actually are. This guy isn't terrible, but after 50k games (5000-ish hours played) you'd expect far more.

Oh, on second look he has about 7k games in the B2, SU-76I and FCM-PaK. His performance in high-tier tanks is abysmal. Like, really terrible. His winrate up until 20k battles was almost botlike, then he probably started clubbing in his low-tier tanks to boost it. Now he's playing T10 tanks and blaming his team. :D

this is such an informative post , i really thank you for taking time to research and  post this 

Edited by scorpiontank1, 03 October 2017 - 09:44 AM.

wsatnutter #6 Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:54 AM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 24746 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
get in touch with your local radio staion and discuss then tell mommy and tell teacher

unhappy_bunny #7 Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:14 AM

Major

• Player
  • 17997 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View Postscorpiontank1, on 03 October 2017 - 08:40 AM, said:

like i know reporting him does nothing , wg dont give crapabout it , the automatic TK system is a joke , submitting ticket also does nothing , they will just keep telling you that its automated and no need to send ticket even 

so this dude just decide to shoot me because some how im camping and not helping him even tho im a T.D and i barley just got in the location , im not fast at all , then he drown him self , he dosent even help the team at all , we could have won this if he didnt suicide like that , i did [edited]up in the end but this isnt a post about how i play , but how to get this retard banned , and he was one of the top 3 tier tanks too !!

http://wotreplays.eu...ank1-fv215b_183

firstly, how do you know reporting does nothing? I know you don't see instant justice befall the subject of the report, but that doesn't mean WG don't eventually ban him. WG, for whatever reason, do not report back to complainants detailing what they are doing about your complaint. 

Now, there is another thread open on the forum where a player wants more daily complaints as he reports anyone who get zero damage in the battle. Obviously he, and a few others, feel that reporting does work.

i guess it is human nature to want to see justice done, but imagine if every report made was responded to with a "Thank you, Player X is now banned" and you see the player disabled in the battle, the effect that would have. Trolls would be reporting everyone and watching their team suddenly disappear in front of their eyes. Big laugh eh.

while it is annoying that players act the way they do, using the reporting system and trusting that if enough reports are made, then justice will eventualled be served, is all we can do. 

ricoBenitez1 #8 Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:19 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 506 battles

24767 battles and still you whine like a little mommy hugging toddler grow a pair or get in Oprah show and tell how bad the other players are.

That is if you know what the Oprah show is.

Jigabachi #9 Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:28 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Try reporting him to the support and tell them that his abuse will go unnoticed by the automated systems.
And make sure to troll those players after the match, they tend to be only a few steps away from rageploding.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users