Jump to content


Wargaming I beg you! Please dont!


  • Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

HundeWurst #1 Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:44 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 70100 battles
  • 4,359
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

Dear Wargaming, dear community coordinators,

 

I sincerely hope that you are going to forward this criticism to the Devs from a very concerned player. Since today there is a holiday (which took me by surprise) I had the time and will to install the test client and try out the FC4005 Stage II (also known as the Shitbarn).

 

If you introduce this tank as it is right now on the common test you are going to rip your game apart. I have not ever played a tank so rediculous OP and broken. Even the WT Aus. E100 was less broken than that.

PLEASE I BEG YOU! DO NOT introduce this tank as it is on the test server on the live servers. Its broken, its OP.

For ONCE listen to a skilled player! P L E A S E.

 

E1: If you need a better analysis why this tank is broken an totally OP let me know. I might be willing to write that down for you.

 

E2: Even though I did not want to do it but I just cant handle it: The glaring incompetence of the balancing department.... I cant even....


Edited by WunderWurst, 03 October 2017 - 10:46 AM.


K_A #2 Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:45 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13643 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
But remember that the FV4202 was OP;)

brumbarr #3 Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:49 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,326
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

WG balance department:

hmm, lights seem to be underperforming, lets give them a small buff to make sure they dont become OP and analyse the statistics next patch.

Meanwhile: Hmm, the FV is underperforming, and it has one of the most controversial guns, lets  buff it trough the roof!!!

 

How does this make sense? 

 



ID_100 #4 Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:50 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 25742 battles
  • 109
  • [IMAGE] IMAGE
  • Member since:
    07-30-2014

View PostWunderWurst, on 03 October 2017 - 12:44 PM, said:

Dear Wargaming, dear community coordinators,

 

I sincerely hope that you are going to forward this criticism to the Devs from a very concerned player. Since today there is a holiday (which took me by surprise) I had the time and will to install the test client and try out the FC4005 Stage II (also known as the Shitbarn).

 

If you introduce this tank as it is right now on the common test you are going to rip your game apart. I have not ever played a tank so rediculous OP and broken. Even the WT Aus. E100 was less broken than that.

PLEASE I BEG YOU! DO NOT introduce this tank as it is on the test server on the live servers. Its broken, its OP.

For ONCE listen to a skilled player! P L E A S E.

 

E1: If you need a better analysis why this tank is broken an totally OP let me know. I might be willing to write that down for you.

 

E2: Even though I did not want to do it but I just cant handle it: The glaring incompetence of the balancing department.... I cant even....

 


Edited by Asklepi0s, 03 October 2017 - 11:14 AM.


laulaur #5 Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:51 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 46831 battles
  • 1,031
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011

Yep, i agree, the FV4005 in his current state on test server in broken af.

If you release it like this WG, then it seems like all your employees are just plain incompetent. You must be retard to not see how OP and broken that TD is...



Long_Range_Sniper #6 Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:53 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 32961 battles
  • 9,024
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-04-2011

I must admit when you come across these things on the test server it makes the DeathStar look like it's a LoLTraktor

 

One minute you're a tank in the game, next minute you're virtual atoms floating around the map.



qpranger #7 Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:54 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 33206 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

If by the time I finish the Conway grind that I hate with a passion

they will nerf the Sh*tbarn again, I will throw the mother of all hissy fits.



Obsessive_Compulsive #8 Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:55 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 26448 battles
  • 8,048
  • [ADUK] ADUK
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View PostWunderWurst, on 03 October 2017 - 10:44 AM, said:

Dear Wargaming, dear community coordinators,

 

I sincerely hope that you are going to forward this criticism to the Devs from a very concerned player. Since today there is a holiday (which took me by surprise) I had the time and will to install the test client and try out the FC4005 Stage II (also known as the Shitbarn).

 

If you introduce this tank as it is right now on the common test you are going to rip your game apart. I have not ever played a tank so rediculous OP and broken. Even the WT Aus. E100 was less broken than that.

PLEASE I BEG YOU! DO NOT introduce this tank as it is on the test server on the live servers. Its broken, its OP.

For ONCE listen to a skilled player! P L E A S E.

 

E1: If you need a better analysis why this tank is broken an totally OP let me know. I might be willing to write that down for you.

 

E2: Even though I did not want to do it but I just cant handle it: The glaring incompetence of the balancing department.... I cant even....

 

Imagine your flaccid little curly love wand is suddenly transformed into a glorious pork sabre of majestic glory! be happy.:great:

Jigabachi #9 Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:06 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17946 battles
  • 19,305
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
@WG HQ:

"Igor! IGOR! Damn, where is this guy again?"
"Ye... yes, my master?!"
"You see this forum post? Print it on the finest paper we have!"
"You want...? Yes... yes, Igor will do!"
*minutes later*
"Master, master! Igor is back! Igor chose fine paper with shiny border! Do you want Igor to bring feedback to the devs?"
"What? Give it to me you stupid..."
"No slap Igor please... master..."
"Whatever. Look what I have here... fine craftsmanship from the heart of Europe. You put the paper in here and then..."
"But master... that looks like a paper shredder!"
"It is, Igor. Hahaha! Now turn it. Turn it!"
"Heh... Igor will do."
"Yes, yes. Faster! Hahahahaa! BHUAHAHAHAA!"
*camera slowly pans out the window*
*lightning strikes illuminate the dark WGHQ*
*silent mechanical sounds and ripping paper*
"BUHUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

Dis4ster #10 Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:08 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 27952 battles
  • 2,951
  • Member since:
    02-12-2012
Wait could it be they misstook the FV4202 for FV4005? I mean they have already proofed that they are incompetent, and this not just once, so could it be they reverted the changes of the wrong tank?

brumbarr #11 Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:09 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,326
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

View PostDis4ster, on 03 October 2017 - 11:08 AM, said:

Wait could it be they misstook the FV4202 for FV4005? I mean they have already proofed that they are incompetent, and this not just once, so could it be they reverted the changes of the wrong tank?

 

oh, this would be genius. And I wouldnt even be surprised

Igor_BL #12 Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:10 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 40197 battles
  • 1,399
  • [GX] GX
  • Member since:
    06-10-2015

I grinded to fv4005 before any information about Shitbarn buff.

Just to have some of those RNG games to make 8k dmg and probably sell it after it. (i enjoyed playing Charioter before, not that i grinded whole tierX for one mission)
Then, supertest came out, i stoped moving my super crew from Conq. to FV215b... because, f that, FV4005 is the man.

Tank is hilarious. If it comes as it is now on ST... its gonna be my first choice for tierX random
 

IF WG IS READING, TANK IS NOT OP, IT IS BALANCED.

 

 

that thing is ridiculous... even if they nerf it, the "fun" on testserver is enough.
(but i doubt they gonna nerfi thisone - because WG... we all knew on previous TS that Maus is gonna be OP., type5 is brocken, but... )

 

They are buffing too many things at the same time. like the former Maus buff. DPM, gunhandling, HP, armor... almost the same here..
mobility, -10 gun depression?!?! gun arc,reverse speed, gun handling, ammo count..... the only thing they didnt buff is armor... for now.

to sum it up, it is f brocken tank. I will enjoy it playing my fv4005. Not gonna play other tierX too much, before they nerf this joke...



Igor_BL #13 Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:11 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 40197 battles
  • 1,399
  • [GX] GX
  • Member since:
    06-10-2015

View PostJigabachi, on 03 October 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

@WG HQ:

"Igor! IGOR! Damn, where is this guy again?"
 

please, no naming and shaming.



laulaur #14 Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:12 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 46831 battles
  • 1,031
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011

View PostDis4ster, on 03 October 2017 - 10:08 AM, said:

Wait could it be they misstook the FV4202 for FV4005? I mean they have already proofed that they are incompetent, and this not just once, so could it be they reverted the changes of the wrong tank?

 

Yep, this cold be a possibility.

Why would they test on supertest a FV4202 that is exactly like the one from the live server? :amazed:

Maybe they just confused the tanks, like you said...



Ph3lan #15 Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:15 AM

    Community Operations Lead WoT EU

  • WG Staff
  • 18581 battles
  • 662
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    11-17-2010

View PostWunderWurst, on 03 October 2017 - 10:44 AM, said:

Dear Wargaming, dear community coordinators,

 

I sincerely hope that you are going to forward this criticism to the Devs from a very concerned player. Since today there is a holiday (which took me by surprise) I had the time and will to install the test client and try out the FC4005 Stage II (also known as the Shitbarn).

 

If you introduce this tank as it is right now on the common test you are going to rip your game apart. I have not ever played a tank so rediculous OP and broken. Even the WT Aus. E100 was less broken than that.

PLEASE I BEG YOU! DO NOT introduce this tank as it is on the test server on the live servers. Its broken, its OP.

For ONCE listen to a skilled player! P L E A S E.

 

E1: If you need a better analysis why this tank is broken an totally OP let me know. I might be willing to write that down for you.

 

E2: Even though I did not want to do it but I just cant handle it: The glaring incompetence of the balancing department.... I cant even....

 

Hey WunderWurst!

 

Don't worry, we have heard your feedback about the Stage II (and some other tanks, including the Super Conqueror). It will be sent back to the Super Test for some more testing and reevaluating of their stats.

 

Also: I was so happy with you Wurst when I read this thread, right up until your second edit. You were so close, but maybe next time  :P

 

 

 



brumbarr #16 Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:20 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,326
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

View PostPh3lan, on 03 October 2017 - 11:15 AM, said:

 

Hey WunderWurst!

 

Don't worry, we have heard your feedback about the Stage II (and some other tanks, including the Super Conqueror). It will be sent back to the Super Test for some more testing and reevaluating of their stats.

 

Also: I was so happy with you Wurst when I read this thread, right up until your second edit. You were so close, but maybe next time  :P

 

 

 

I hope in case of the SC its because its too weak?

Well, I know you said its very complicated and blablabla. 

But how does that explain the inconsistency in the way they give buffs?

On one hand , you have the T10 lights, the worst T10s in the game, and WG is taking the approach of small buffs. Seems reasonable, in a complicated environment you want to do small buffs and analyse the results.

On the other hand they take a completely different approach to the FV, there they just go all out on buffs. If balance is so complicated, this doesnt seem to be the way to do it.

 

So either they are incompetent, or they want to introduce a flavour of the month tank so people free xp it. Or there is a thid unknown reason.

 

Eitherway, you get how this looks, and I hope in the future WG will either be sensible with buffs or communcate the reasons why better.



maroar #17 Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:21 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29712 battles
  • 2,468
  • [G__G] G__G
  • Member since:
    10-02-2012

View PostPh3lan, on 03 October 2017 - 11:15 AM, said:

 

...

 

Also: I was so happy with you Wurst when I read this thread, right up until your second edit. You were so close, but maybe next time  :P

 

 

 

 

You have a sandbox server to test this weird crap, if the developers let something like this make it to the common test then they are either incompetent or forced to, both equally shameful.



qpranger #18 Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:21 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 33206 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View PostDis4ster, on 03 October 2017 - 12:08 PM, said:

Wait could it be they misstook the FV4202 for FV4005? I mean they have already proofed that they are incompetent, and this not just once, so could it be they reverted the changes of the wrong tank?

 

Would be funny if they now buffed the Sh*tbarn turret by mistake.

Celution #19 Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:21 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 26254 battles
  • 1,683
  • Member since:
    09-26-2010

View PostPh3lan, on 03 October 2017 - 11:15 AM, said:

Don't worry, we have heard your feedback about the Stage II (and some other tanks, including the Super Conqueror). It will be sent back to the Super Test for some more testing and reevaluating of their stats.

 

Ph3lan, Is there any ETA on the second iteration of the Common Test? I'm happy to hear that you actually did something with the feedback posted on the forums here. Do you ever also forward other suggestions that are not directly connected to what is happening on the Common/Super Test?

Igor_BL #20 Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:25 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 40197 battles
  • 1,399
  • [GX] GX
  • Member since:
    06-10-2015

View Postbrumbarr, on 03 October 2017 - 11:20 AM, said:

I hope in case of the SC its because its too weak?

Well, I know you said its very complicated and blablabla. 

But how does that explain the inconsistency in the way they give buffs?

On one hand , you have the T10 lights, the worst T10s in the game, and WG is taking the approach of small buffs. Seems reasonable, in a complicated environment you want to do small buffs and analyse the results.

On the other hand they take a completely different approach to the FV, there they just go all out on buffs. If balance is so complicated, this doesnt seem to be the way to do it.

 

So either they are incompetent, or they want to introduce a flavour of the month tank so people free xp it. Or there is a thid unknown reason.

 

Eitherway, you get how this looks, and I hope in the future WG will either be sensible with buffs or communcate the reasons why better.

 

I agree. but, still, would nerf that cupola on SQ a little... It is auto-ricochet in majority of  situations, even if SQ is not using any gun depression...
you would be forced to shoot HEAT in that "weakspot". And APCR tanks can go and f themselves...

 

yep, SQ needs buffin, i dont like it, FV215b is better tank IMO,  but that turret is too good, would love to see some remodeling of that cupola, so it becomes weaker.

It is true weakspot only if you are above it.
 


Edited by Igor_BL, 03 October 2017 - 11:27 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users