Jump to content


Type 5 is so stupid...


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

KillingJoker #1 Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:03 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 30157 battles
  • 1,210
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-
  • Member since:
    09-07-2015

I just experienced how anoying can be when a broken tank is played by a very very bad player, and still... after he play so badly...

he still crushes you because you never had chance....

 

I was playing on E halluf with the VK 100 P, my team top tier  heavies, were bad, so they couldnt take initiative or push...

so i  had do it for my self, and i have to dispute the corner with type 5 heavy....

 

normaly a good type 5 heavy would kill me without much effort, either by spamming gold HE, or using smartly the AP round.s....

but that type 5 heavy player was mediocre, he was using AP and he was still bouncing, he bounced 2 or 3 times...

then he shot HE, but ws a normal HE round and he wasnt even using the big gun...

 

But my point is: while he was completely failling to play the Type 5 properly, i couldnt even do nothing to him, because he had support at his back

and i couldnt flank his side, because i am just as slow, and he was falling back as well....

 

if the type 5 had even a a single weakspot at front.... even if smaller than  E100 top bar...that would be enough for me to kill him...

but no, because its a broken tank... i cant do nothing even with gold...

 

Your policy for making other tier X's expend gold to take out type 5's and mauses, breaks the game when lower tier tanks are forced to play against them... 

 

And this is so silly, because all you had to do was leaving at least a commander hatch weakspot, a driver port weakspot, anything.

 

FIX THE DAMN TANk

 

 



BKatt #2 Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:32 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30429 battles
  • 359
  • [LGACY] LGACY
  • Member since:
    04-28-2013

Nothing that havnt been said before. Still you are correct, the type 5 heavy is a silly broken tank, in need of a proper weakspot(s). Thats not even mentioning the gun.

It should be useing a gun similar to the E100 imho.



Spurtung #3 Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:39 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 60740 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostKillingJoker, on 03 October 2017 - 03:03 PM, said:

my team top tier  heavies, were bad, so they couldnt take initiative or push...

so i  had do it for my self, and i have to dispute the corner with type 5 heavy....

This is your mistake and hardly Type 5's (or its player's) fault.



pagandk #4 Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:41 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 38672 battles
  • 595
  • Member since:
    04-10-2012
+1/-1 MM.... Balance will always be messed up with 2 tier difference and even more so with the added armor on most heavies. It's exactly the same for tier 6 going up against Defenders.. completely pointless and retarded.

Dava_117 #5 Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:41 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17855 battles
  • 2,459
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

I agree. Type 5 is broken, but hey, want to smile?

I wached a video by WG called "how block damage" and the had the impudence of calling the cupola a "weackspot"! :teethhappy:



Derethim #6 Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:45 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16696 battles
  • 1,737
  • Member since:
    04-03-2012

View PostDava_117, on 03 October 2017 - 02:41 PM, said:

I agree. Type 5 is broken, but hey, want to smile?

I wached a video by WG called "how block damage" and the had the impudence of calling the cupola a "weackspot"! :teethhappy:

 

The cupola should be [edited]green, like what the hell?

Where do they manage to pack 200mm+ of armor plating around one tiny cupola?



japtank #7 Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:46 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27619 battles
  • 1,046
  • Member since:
    04-20-2012

View PostKillingJoker, on 03 October 2017 - 02:03 PM, said:

I was playing  the VK 100 P

 

 

Let me get this straight: you're on your way grinding the most overpowered tank in the game and start a thread about the lowest DPM tier X in the game.

Am I right?



Enforcer1975 #8 Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:50 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 19066 battles
  • 10,030
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View PostDerethim, on 03 October 2017 - 02:45 PM, said:

 

The cupola should be [edited]green, like what the hell?

Where do they manage to pack 200mm+ of armor plating around one tiny cupola?

 

Let alone the drivers hatch....like 260mm or so? How do you lift that without the help of hydraulic assist? Or you would have to push the hatch out then rotate it but it's clearly hinged on the top and it's physically impossible to put such a deep piece or armor into such a thin slot and be able to rotate it open.

BKatt #9 Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:56 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30429 battles
  • 359
  • [LGACY] LGACY
  • Member since:
    04-28-2013

View Postjaptank, on 03 October 2017 - 01:46 PM, said:

 

Let me get this straight: you're on your way grinding the most overpowered tank in the game and start a thread about the lowest DPM tier X in the game.

Am I right?

 

Low DPM on the Type 5 is a non issue. The armor on that thing makes the maus seem like its a tier lower. And the gun is just broken. Regular 400-600 derp hits on sidescraping superheavies, has no place in the game.

Derethim #10 Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:06 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16696 battles
  • 1,737
  • Member since:
    04-03-2012

View PostEnforcer1975, on 03 October 2017 - 02:50 PM, said:

 

Let alone the drivers hatch....like 260mm or so? How do you lift that without the help of hydraulic assist? Or you would have to push the hatch out then rotate it but it's clearly hinged on the top and it's physically impossible to put such a deep piece or armor into such a thin slot and be able to rotate it open.

 

Weakspots should be weakspots no matter how big the tank is.

Just make them tiny. Done. It's still OP, but this time people'll try to hit pencil-sized weakspots.



KillingJoker #11 Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:07 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 30157 battles
  • 1,210
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-
  • Member since:
    09-07-2015

View Postjaptank, on 03 October 2017 - 02:46 PM, said:

 

Let me get this straight: you're on your way grinding the most overpowered tank in the game and start a thread about the lowest DPM tier X in the game.

Am I right?

 

 

 

 

Are you trolling ? my argument here is about the Type 5 heavy not having any frontal weakspots...

 

you claim the vk is the most overpowered tank in the game, but according to tanks,gg the lower plate is pretty vulnerable at tier 8..

 

 

 

 


Edited by KillingJoker, 03 October 2017 - 03:32 PM.


Dava_117 #12 Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:09 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17855 battles
  • 2,459
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostKillingJoker, on 03 October 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

 

 

Are you trolling ? my argument here is about the Type 5 heavy not having any frontal weakspots...

 

you claim the vk is the most overpowered tank in the game, but according to tanks,gg the lower plate is pretty vulnerable at tier 8..

 

 

 

 

I was talking about Type 5 cupola. ;)



TungstenHitman #13 Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:09 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 19286 battles
  • 3,616
  • [TKSV] TKSV
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

One thing I never understood about these Japanese heavies, they're a free tank so.. why on earth did WG make the so damn OP??

 

Lets ONLY compare the tier8 for now since its only fair but of course the Jap heavies only get stronger and more laughably OP with tier 9 and 10. Which one of these tanks would you say is the most guilty of being OP? The Defender? well.. sure it gets the most alpha but when it comes to dpm, rof, aim time, accuracy, moving dispersion, ammo capacity(100 seriously??), view range, weight, power, modular health, 10 gun depression, best terrain resistance(are you shitting me? a 121+ ton tank??), 200 more hp THE MOST hp in fact(seriously wtf?), best radio range o and ammo that does about the same damage as the IS-6 but costs half as much.. honestly HOW is this not a premium tank?? and also why is this and it's bigger brothers so ridiculously OP?

 

https://tanks.gg/compare/defender?t=is-6~o-ho&e=-1.6.-1



Bucifel #14 Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:24 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28377 battles
  • 1,373
  • [JDUN] JDUN
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View PostKillingJoker, on 03 October 2017 - 02:03 PM, said:

 

if the type 5 had even a a single weakspot at front.... even if smaller than  E100 top bar...that would be enough for me to kill him...

but no, because its a broken tank... i cant do nothing even with gold...

 

Your policy for making other tier X's expend gold to take out type 5's and mauses, breaks the game when lower tier tanks are forced to play against them... 

 

And this is so silly, because all you had to do was leaving at least a commander hatch weakspot, a driver port weakspot, anything.

 

FIX THE DAMN TANk

 

 

 

but...

"balance team was recently changed"

and they made types driver hatch a weakpoint !

YES ! 10mm less armor means a weakpoint !!

 

:facepalm:

 

what a troglodyte liars...



KillingJoker #15 Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:30 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 30157 battles
  • 1,210
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-
  • Member since:
    09-07-2015

View PostDava_117, on 03 October 2017 - 03:09 PM, said:

I was talking about Type 5 cupola. ;)

 

wrong quote, i meant to quote the guy who was saying the vk was overpowered

Spurtung #16 Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:39 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 60740 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostTungstenHitman, on 03 October 2017 - 04:09 PM, said:

One thing I never understood about these Japanese heavies, they're a free tank so.. why on earth did WG make the so damn OP??

 

Lets ONLY compare the tier8 for now since its only fair but of course the Jap heavies only get stronger and more laughably OP with tier 9 and 10. Which one of these tanks would you say is the most guilty of being OP? The Defender? well.. sure it gets the most alpha but when it comes to dpm, rof, aim time, accuracy, moving dispersion, ammo capacity(100 seriously??), view range, weight, power, modular health, 10 gun depression, best terrain resistance(are you shitting me? a 121+ ton tank??), 200 more hp THE MOST hp in fact(seriously wtf?), best radio range o and ammo that does about the same damage as the IS-6 but costs half as much.. honestly HOW is this not a premium tank?? and also why is this and it's bigger brothers so ridiculously OP?

 

https://tanks.gg/compare/defender?t=is-6~o-ho&e=-1.6.-1

 

Get the VK100 in that table for a laugh.

Thejagdpanther #17 Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:48 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 33421 battles
  • 4,287
  • [TKBS] TKBS
  • Member since:
    07-16-2012
Actually you was very unluky to find one on the battlefield.

brumbarr #18 Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:52 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,318
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

View PostThejagdpanther, on 03 October 2017 - 03:48 PM, said:

Actually you was very unluky to find one on the battlefield.

 

was he? Cause I remember a ranked battle yesterday where the enemy team was one third type5 heavys...

Lord_Edge #19 Posted 03 October 2017 - 04:02 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5851 battles
  • 789
  • Member since:
    11-26-2016

View PostKillingJoker, on 03 October 2017 - 02:03 PM, said:

I was playing on E halluf with the VK 100 P, my team top tier  heavies, were bad, so they couldnt take initiative or push...

so i  had do it for my self, and i have to dispute the corner with type 5 heavy....

 

normaly a good type 5 heavy would kill me without much effort, either by spamming gold HE, or using smartly the AP round.s....

but that type 5 heavy player was mediocre, he was using AP and he was still bouncing, he bounced 2 or 3 times...

then he shot HE, but ws a normal HE round and he wasnt even using the big gun...

Hang on, you're complaining because you ran into a T5H who either hadn't unlocked the derp gun yet or refuses to use it, who also declined to fire gold at you and switched to HE after you bounced his AP rounds?

 

I mean, I can understand people whining about getting spammed with gold HE while they are sidescraping, but this is pretty silly lol.

 



FluffyRedFox #20 Posted 03 October 2017 - 04:16 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21758 battles
  • 7,897
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

View PostTungstenHitman, on 03 October 2017 - 03:09 PM, said:

One thing I never understood about these Japanese heavies, they're a free tank so.. why on earth did WG make the so damn OP??

 

Lets ONLY compare the tier8 for now since its only fair but of course the Jap heavies only get stronger and more laughably OP with tier 9 and 10. Which one of these tanks would you say is the most guilty of being OP? The Defender? well.. sure it gets the most alpha but when it comes to dpm, rof, aim time, accuracy, moving dispersion, ammo capacity(100 seriously??), view range, weight, power, modular health, 10 gun depression, best terrain resistance(are you shitting me? a 121+ ton tank??), 200 more hp THE MOST hp in fact(seriously wtf?), best radio range o and ammo that does about the same damage as the IS-6 but costs half as much.. honestly HOW is this not a premium tank?? and also why is this and it's bigger brothers so ridiculously OP?

 

https://tanks.gg/compare/defender?t=is-6~o-ho&e=-1.6.-1

O-Ho with the 10cm is arguably one of the worse tier 8 heavies so its pretty laughable trying to make it out to be more OP than the Defender.

O-Ho confirmed better than Defender gais

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users