Arty Loves you Get another official sticky

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

SaintMaddenus #1 Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33907 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

People Love arty,   without arty people will have to look closer at their own gameplay.   They’d have to hate the red line campers more, the yolo scouts, the players that drown themselves at the start saying “fu MM I’m outa here”

No… without arty WOT would be a very diversive bunch of haters all over the place.  

Far better to have arty so people can unite in their hatred the class you love to hate.

So much time spend to bashing a class that isn’t really that effective smacks of devotion.    Oh I agree arty are annoying and can ruin your game.  Only occasionally do you actually need one.  Three is overkill and dull…

Madness said it best.

“I didn’t know I’d miss you, ½ as much as I do”

Alternatively can we get another thread sticky and go back to ensuring people post in the one thread rather than 100's.

RandomBlank #2 Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10346 battles

Drive a light with crap gun and weak depression up the hill in Fiery Sailent. Peek above the edge. Two big heavy sh1tlords camp in the middle. Back off a little, ping the map for arty. Peek now and then. About two minutes later I drive up into clean plateau, with a bunch of assist damage to my name.

Drive out against an enemy of similar performance but with more HP. Bait him out of cover. Suddenly his HP advantage is gone and I'm reloading 30% faster than him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users