Credits earnings with multipliers

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Metalmangorlo #1 Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13266 battles
I think the credit/damage ratio does not reward the player in a good way. If you make and awsome carry, but your team act poor you are in a bad position in case of credit income. What about making a multiplier system that rewards players according to the damage performed. Over 1K damage current credit count X 1,1, over 2K X1,2, 3K  x1,3 .... So like an epic 10k game reward goes to x2 credits. Maybe this change would encourage players to do more damage = play smarter. 

Homer_J #2 Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Credits are almost entirely down to the damage/assist you do.  There is a tiny joining battle fee which is increased if you win.  When I say tiny, it's 10k at the very most, with premium.

Exp mostly depends on how well your team perform.

Edited by Homer_J, 05 October 2017 - 07:48 AM.

zubizarus #3 Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26186 battles
WoT changed the mechanics for making credits drastically, in the sense that you make a lot less so most players will have to dig deep in their pockets for real money either for credits, gold, premium tanks, premium time so on so on so on, they run a business here and don't give a [edited]about what we players want or need.

Aikl #4 Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:45 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25552 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

WG has stated at some point that credit gain needs to be looked at, but since credits are the 'main grind' nowadays it's not likely to be first in line for correction.

Credit gain on a loss is still decent, but OP's idea isn't too bad. You can make a fair bit of credits without really doing much in a game. I mean, it's not exactly hard to earn 20-30k in a T8 prem, but 100k+ requires more than three times the work/luck/skill. Still, if you made it harder for below-average players to profit from their cash-bought tanks, there would be little incentive for people to buy them in the first place.

Phobos4321 #5 Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:30 AM

General

• Player
  • 43226 battles

let me point out a few things :

if you/your team failed the carry it wasnt awesome but useless/bad

your idea is rather flawed: not every tank is based on damage 

what about arties  with their poor dpm (and their real damage is even lower with the bad HE pen.)

scouts made for spotting rather damage

you would prefer tds and rather high dpm tanks like most toptier meds

its encouraging camping and farming damage even more   carrying? teamwork  ? **** it, staying back and doing 5k + will pay you more than some poor win anyway

250swb #6 Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:59 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 22667 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
It is already covered in the game. Get a High Calibre Medal, this is an "awesome carry" achievement and credit earner, but clearly the OP has lower expectations of what "awesome" should mean.

Bennie182 #7 Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:46 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53723 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

View PostPhobos4321, on 05 October 2017 - 01:30 AM, said:

let me point out a few things :

if you/your team failed the carry it wasnt awesome but useless/bad

your idea is rather flawed: not every tank is based on damage 

what about arties  with their poor dpm (and their real damage is even lower with the bad HE pen.)

scouts made for spotting rather damage

you would prefer tds and rather high dpm tanks like most toptier meds

its encouraging camping and farming damage even more   carrying? teamwork  ? **** it, staying back and doing 5k + will pay you more than some poor win anyway

+1

This is exactly what I see in Ranked Battles.. instead of farming damage so be in top 3 of losing team and still earn a chevron, they now do the same for at least not lósing one.. so farming like that should not be encouraged.

On the other hand, I've noticed that I had some good games that I lost, but expected to get more xp and credits "for courages resistance", but doesn't happen.. I think this should happen more often to players who survive longer and try to help still win a match in a few vs 1 situation and for example didn't manage to kill the last one. This should encourage more playing for the team.

Phobos4321 #8 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:31 PM

General

• Player
  • 43226 battles

the "resistance" bonus is linked to earning a epic medal, top gun, steelwall, patrol duty etc 

thought being alive longer increases your chance to earn one  

ValkyrionX #9 Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44814 battles
credits earnings in this game is a total crap..no prem time/ no prem tanks= no good earning and i think is not a right stuff 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users