Looking for a new home - English speaking clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Raging_Brit #1 Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46870 battles

As the title says, Im looking for a new home speaking English although I also have a fair command of Drunkenese. Im looking for competition, so if you dont take part in CW or SH, its not for me.

Been off the clan scene for a while now but the game has evolved so badly its getting cold out there alone.

Ill be honest right from the start, my stats arent good - for the first 20k battles or so I was trying to play with only one working arm (fixed now, both work) and that aint easy. Having 41k+ battles now its hard to improve the stats at a great rate of knotts and Im not the best anyway. My recent stats show more my true level, not brilliant but competant.

I am however active, CW and SH experienced and have done the clan officer stuff at every level and Im utterly burned out with that side of things.

Tank wise, I can offer 30 or so tier X, and all the stronghold tanks you could wish for. More of a meds player these days, and I despise arty.

As for me, Im over 21 and my humour is very definitely adult so no junior clans please and deffo no born again christians.

If anyone can use an aggresive old Tom, you know how to find me :-)

Utrinque paratus.

Edited by Raging_Brit, 05 October 2017 - 01:19 PM.

StinkyStonky #2 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:03 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26982 battles
  • [H5VOC] H5VOC

Hi Raging,

H5 is the clan in the Sir Havok community that focuses on all the team based modes, Skirmishes, Advances, Clan Wars, Team Battles and FaceIt.

From your stats and what you've said I think you'd fit right in.

Goldun #3 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30113 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI
PM sent

daanleusink #4 Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10878 battles
  • [FORTU] FORTU

OTA-X is recruiting

TinmanSAC #5 Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22524 battles
  • [SETI] SETI

Hi Raging_Brit,

PM sent

TinmanSAC (Combat Officer)

Recruitment page (more detailed info) : http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/642789-d076-death-or-glory-inc-clan-new-recruiting/

WOT clan webpage : https://eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500061092/

Ceeb #6 Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:33 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30079 battles

View PostRaging_Brit, on 05 October 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

As the title says, Im looking for a new home speaking English although I also have a fair command of Drunkenese. Im looking for competition, so if you dont take part in CW or SH, its not for me.

Been off the clan scene for a while now but the game has evolved so badly its getting cold out there alone.

Ill be honest right from the start, my stats arent good - for the first 20k battles or so I was trying to play with only one working arm (fixed now, both work) and that aint easy. Having 41k+ battles now its hard to improve the stats at a great rate of knotts and Im not the best anyway. My recent stats show more my true level, not brilliant but competant.

I am however active, CW and SH experienced and have done the clan officer stuff at every level and Im utterly burned out with that side of things.

Tank wise, I can offer 30 or so tier X, and all the stronghold tanks you could wish for. More of a meds player these days, and I despise arty.

As for me, Im over 21 and my humour is very definitely adult so no junior clans please and deffo no born again christians.

If anyone can use an aggresive old Tom, you know how to find me :-)

Utrinque paratus.

​Dude.... 

Don't join us... were a bunch of female body parts... 

Miss you dude.... come home

​Ceeb

Raging_Brit #7 Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:00 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46870 battles

Firstly thanks for the invites and all the PMs.

I have made my decision and being rather fond of female body parts, Im going home.

Once a BULL always a BULL.

And Ceeb buddy, 4k posts on this forum, you really need to get out more.

A_GIO_Rob #8 Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:51 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55748 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
welcome home m8  :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users